Chapter 1

Remember Me

 

Beeping sounds of the machine can be heard throughout the room. 

 

Kwon Jihoon who's patiently sitting on the chair beside his husband's bed, wherein Kwon Soonyoung's being laid on. Hoping and praying that he's wake up soon. After 3 years of being unconscious and in coma.

 

Jihoon held Soonyoung's hand as he fixed the blanket. 

 

"Hyung" 

 

He paused for a while and turned around, only to see his younger brother Lee Chan. Jihoon lets go of his husband's hand for a while as he went to approach his younger sibling.

 

"Hyung, I've bought us food" chan declared

 

Jihoon nodded, he looked back to his husband for a sec before he went out of the room together with chan. 

 

Both of them sat on the bench. Jihoon lowered the surgical mask he's wearing, and took off the surgical cap in his head, he didn't took of the gown for he'll comeback inside after he finishes his food. 

 

Chan or also known as Dino, went to the nearest water dispenser and got back with a warm water. Jihoon took out the cup noodles inside the cellophane, as he helped dino in getting it ready and edible.

 

 

"Hyung, you've been here since yesterday. You have work right?" Chan asked.

 

"The company could wait. Plus I have Seungcheol to watch it for me" Jihoon response as he poured the water into the cup noodle.

 

"Hyung, you need to rest sometime" chan says.

 

Jihoon waited for 5 minutes before he dugs in his food. 

 

"Well, being with Soonyoung makes my day complete. And you know that chan. He's my energizer." Jihoon replied.

 

Chan sighed, he gets it, Jihoon's utterly in love with his husband. Not that he's against it, but he's really worried about Jihoon's condition. 

 

He knows his brother's strong emotionally. But not physically, he noticed that Jihoon's getting thinner day by day.

 

"Hyung... it's been 3 years already" Chan brought up.

 

"Do you think it's time to give him a complete res-

 

Chan was cut off when jihoon forcefully drop the spoon. 

 

"What the hell are you saying chan?" Jihoon asks him, obviously pissed.

 

"I was just saying we should give Soonyoung hyung a rest. He often gets seizures! He was almost declared brain dead! He's tired hyung, he-

 

"Lee fcking Chan cut the bull!" Jihoon cuts him off this time, he cant help but to stand up, making the cup noodle spill. 

 

Chan's eyes grew wide, he got afraid of Jihoon. 

 

"We're not giving up on him! Can't you see?! If he's already tired then he should've died 3 years ago! But no! He's still fighting! And that's why I'm fighting too! Even if I'm hurting everyday! Even if I almost lose my hope! I'm still hoping and fighting! I get it, okay?! You guys are tired of waiting... you can leave him.. but I- I can't leave him, I can't just give up on him... because He's my life. And If my life's taken, I too will be gone" Jihoon continued.

 

 

He's not that dumb to notice that the people around him are tired already. Even Soonyoung's parents, HIS parents are tired of waiting...

 

But that's just how life is. Waiting is part of it. 

 

Jihoon lost his appetite. He gulped the water in, before he wore back the mask and the cap. Jihoon instructed the janitor who's just passing by to clean the mess he have done. 

 

Jihoon was about to enter back the ICU, but chan caught his arms.

 

"Hyung I'm sorry" Chan said.

 

Jihoon looked back to his sibling.

 

"Just please go home, I know you're tired of school. I too, is tired to medle with s" Jihoon responded before he remove his arms from chan's grip and proceeded inside.

 

 

The black haired male went directly to his husband, he held his hand and kissed it.

 

"I'm not giving up on you... even if I'll be the last person to believe that you're going to be with us"