Results!

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

HEY GUYS! THIS IS JUST TO SAY.

HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU GUYS :D

AND WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OURRR

100 <-- YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BABY. CHYEAH.

SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUPPORTING US!!! ^^

WE APPRECIATE YOU  SO MUCH :D:D:D *SALUTES*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Sungyeon’s P.O.V

DaWun practically dragged me down the hallway. I felt sorry for myself. WHY ME???

“Um...DaWun? Can we please slow down a bit? There’s no need to hurry.”

She turned around and gave me a look.

“SUNGYEON! THE RESULTS ARE UP. DON’T YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT?” She practically screamed in my face. Don’t get me wrong, I would have felt the same but I really didn’t want to see my ranking. If I had gotten less than the top 10 my parents will skin me alive, cook me and force me to eat myself.

“Um yea…just not so fast yeah? I have…” I desperately needed an excuse.

“What?”

“I have..er..er…”

“Just spit it out already!”

“Er…” I leant close to DaWun’s ear. “I’m on my period...” I mentally facepalmed myself. I had just finished my period last week. I hoped that DaWun wouldn’t notice this.

“Do you…need to go to ladies?” She whispered back. I nodded.

DaWun’s P.O.V

“Come on Sung!!! People are already at the notice board!!!” I called out into the ladies room. Boy, Sungyeon sure did take a long time. Maybe she really is on her period?

Nah, I clearly remember her finishing last week…

I sighed, that poor girl. I’ll let her have it this time.

I looked up as Sungyeon exited the toilet. She had an anxious expression on her face.

“Ok.” She said meekly.

“Let’s go.” I said. Sungyeon wasn’t the only one who was nervous.

I had to beat Mr Hottie, I mean Jonghyun. Gosh! I have to stop calling him that ==’

I HAD TO BEAT HIM.

There were a lot of people crowded around the noticeboard, some, I recognised, not even from the academic department; like Minho, and Taemin. They’re probably here with Jonghyun. I thought.

“ARGH, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE!” I said, frustrated. I was trying to push through ocean of bodies but ended up being pushed back each time.

Suddenly, I had an idea!

“Yah! Sungyeon, get on my shoulders!” I shouted to Sungyeon who was trying to peek over someone’s shoulder with no success.

“Why?” She asked, confused.

“So we can see the rankings pabo! Quick! Come here!” I beckoned for her to come to me. When she did, I quickly bent down and stuck my head in between her legs (LOL XD THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS) and slowly stood up. Lucky she was so light!

“YAH! LEE DAWUN. PUT ME DOWN OR I’LL KILL YOU!” Sungyeon screamed, trying to not fall off my shoulders. Everyone was shouting and talking so nobody else heard her.

“Hurry up and tell me what I got already!!!” I yelled up at her.

“OKOK!”  Sungyeon squinted at the list.

Sungyeon’s P.O.V

I squinted at the list. Stupid DaWun. I was so going to kill her once I got down from here but for now, I needed to find our names.

I looked on the list and my eyes travelled down till I found my name.

#10 Lee Sungyeon

OMG!!!

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YAYYYYY :D

I’M NUMBER 10!!! My parents won’t kill me after all! ”

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I bounced up and down in excitement. Unfortunately, I had forgotten I was still on top and DaWun and fell backwards.

NOOOOOOOOO! WHY WAS A FALLING OVER ALL THE TIME! At least the first time I didn’t hit the ground, BUT THERE WAS NO CUTE GUY TO CATCH ME THIS TIME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE! I screamed in my head. My body afraid stiff and all I managed to get out was a whimper.

And so, I fell.

Straight into the arms of the same guy! O:

“Oh!”

He looked surprised at first, but then gave me a cheeky smile.

“What a nice way to get someone’s attention. You know, if you wanted to talk to me that bad you could’ve just tapped me on the shoulder ;)”

I nodded nervously, gosh, he was really cute.

“OMG SUNGYEON I’M SO SORRY I DROPPED YOU! ARE YOU OK? ” DaWun screamed. “Taemin?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, so you’re Sungyeon eh?” Taemin said, helping me up. “I’m Lee Taemin! Nice to meet you!” He gave me one of his dead gorgeous eye smiles, and help out his hand. I shook it.

“How come I never see you at the entertainment department? You dance really well ^^’” He asked me.

“Bwoh? Entertainment? Sungyeon is in my class at the academics department…” DaWun in. “Speaking of which did u see our results?”

“Err…well you see, I didn’t really get the time to see your results but yeah…I came tenth.” My voice got softer and softer and was barely audible at the end of the sentence.

“OMO! YOU CAME TENTH?!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!” DaWun hugged me and we jumped up and down together.

“RINGG DINGI DING!”

The school bell rang signalling the end of the day.

Everybody spread out from the noticeboard, some crying, some ecstatic about their ranking.

“Come on, let's go check your ranking!” DaWun nodded before skipping off in front of me.

"Hey sungyeon?" Taemin said.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"Try not to fall over once in a while cos I can't always be there to catch you when you do." I tried not to blush at this remark but body got the better of my. I flushed tomato red and Taemin laughed at me.

"YAH! YOU PABO. CHU GU LE?" I walked up to him and hit his arm!

"What? I was just stating a fact!" He laughed at my angry face again and squished my cheeks. I looked over to DaWun who seemed to have fallen on top of someone. Oh well, she could tell me her ranking later.

But for now..

DIE TAEMIN!!! >:(

DaWun’s P.O.V

I skipped over to the noticeboard, a little apprehensive.

CRASH!

I had bumped into someone and fell over on top of them. My mouth opened as I recognised who I was on top of.

Jonghyun.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TRYING TO ME YOU ERT!!!” I shouted into his face.

“EWWWW. Your breath stinks!” I covered my mouth with my hand and got up, not bothering to help Jonghyun.

I walked over to the list,  closed my eyes and crossed my fingers.

I really hoped I beat him.

Ok, on the count of three.

one.

two.

THREE!

I opened my eyes and read the rankings.

~

#1 Lee DaWun

#2 Kim Jonghyun

~

YESSSSSSSS! OMG. I BEAT THAT SON OF A DINOSAUR!

I turned to look at Jonghyun, whose mouth was open with shock.

“you…you…” He stammered.

“I BEAT YOU!” I bragged in his face.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

“I BEAT YOU!” She said.

Those three words cut me real deep.

It was time for operation: kill the kitty.

'NOBODY. I repeat NOBODY beats Kim Jonghyun and gets away with it,' I thought with a smirk.

“So DaWun? You free tonight?” I asked her casually.

“What?” She was surprised at my sudden change in attitude.

“There’s going to be this party and my place, you know, like a celebratory party since exams are over.”

“So?” Boy, was she thick.

“I was wondering if you would like to come?” I said, stating the obvious.

“Well..I was going to study-”

“Think about it.” I cut her off before walking away.

As I said before, I’m going to have so much fun messing with Hello Kitty.

DaWun’s P.O.V

Jonghyun…just…asked…me…to…a…party…

Well it wasn’t like I had anything else to do, and if I didn’t go, Jonghyun would think that I am a chicken.

I looked over to Taemin and Sungyeon who were talking. I left, thinking it was best to leave the lovebirds be.

Now…what was I going to wear tonight?!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I'm so happy today :D today marks our 100 subscriber milestone XD

hehe. the 19/12/10 <-- VERY SPECIAL DAY :D

I bet B2's gunna be happy when she hears about this!!!

xx B1andB2