Let's get this party started!

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

Da Wun's P.O.V

What to wear…what to wear….

I looked into my closet and threw out clothes onto my bed. Hm…

There was a knock on the door and Jeremy came in.

“Hey dongsaeng! Going to your first girl-boy party eh?” He did this weird thing with his eyebrows.

“Yah!” I threw a dress at him. “Ok, oppa; purple or yellow?” I held up two dresses.

Jeremy sighed. “Dongsaeng! Look at what all that studying has done to your fashion sense!!!” He tsked me and threw everything back into my wardrobe.

“HEY! I was going to wear one of those!” I pouted.

“No you’re not. You’re going to wear this!” Jeremy left my room and came back a few seconds later with a short black halter dress.

“Oh! Oppa! It’s beautiful...but not really my style.” I indicated to how much skin the dress showed.

 “Pfft. Take it. You’re never going to attract a nice guy with clothes like that!” He pointed at my wardrobe and pretended to puke.

I glared at him before taking the dress and banging the door in his face.

I put the dress on and twirled around in it. I admit, it was pretty but I was right about the skin part. It hugged my curves nicely and was really short around my thighs. I sighed, Jeremy would never let me out the house if I didn’t wear it.

http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/pd2468-y-golden-ribbon-strap-halter-party-dress-pi-6989.html?image=0

 

There was another knock on my door.

 

“Yah! DaWun! Do you want the matching shoes or not!” Jeremy banged on the door.

Matching shoes?!

I opened the door and Jeremy handed me a pair of black pumps.

“Wow Dongsaeng, if you weren’t my sis, I would totally tap you!” He gave me a wink.

“EWWWWWW! THAT IS SO GROSS OPPA!”  You slammed the door in his face again.

“What?! Was is something I said???” You rolled your eyes.

*10 minutes later*

“Oppa?” You asked.

“Neh?” Jeremy turned and took a look at you from the wheel.

“Thank you for the dress.”

“You welcome dongsaeng!” He gave me a smile. “I knew you’d like it!”

“Yah!” I punched him lightly on the arm.

“Well, we’re here!” The car slowed and stopped in front of a big house. WOW! Jonghyun must have been rich! Well, that’s no surprise since he went to Shinwa. Load music vibrated from the house.

Before I opened the car door, Jeremy grabbed my arm.

“Let me you in.” He said.

“Ok, oppa.” I smiled, touched that Jeremy cared. This was possibly the first time that he seems like the older sibling.

Like a gentle man, he got out of his side and opened the door for me.

He offered me his arm and I took it.

He walked me to the door and knocked. It opened, revealing Jonghyun, and a bunch of bimbos. The strong scent of alcohol wafted from the house.

“Give oppa a kiss, will you?” Jeremy poked me. I giggled and leant up on tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

“Don’t get .” He whispered in my ear.

“Araso.” I whispered back.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

I watched, slightly shocked as DaWun’s boyfriend went away. He looked around the same age as me, and I admit it, he may have almost, ALMOST, been as good-looking as me. I nearly puked as I watched Hello Kitty kiss him on the cheek. How gross.

DaWun attempted to get past me but I blocked her way.

“Admission fee.” I said, eyeing her up and down and boy, wow. She wore a cute tight black halter dress that perfectly outlined her curves.

“What admission fee?” She snapped.

“Give oppa a kiss will you?” I said, copying her boyfriend’s tone. She rolled her eyes.

“Do I have to?!” she exclaimed.  I pointed to my cheeks. Glaring at me, she leant up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I smirked and let her in.

DaWun’s P.O.V

STUPID JONGHYUN!

I stormed in and covered my ears at how loud the music was. Why did I come here in the first place?! PABO! I slapped myself mentally. I turned left from the hallway.

Bad Idea.

I had walked right into the midst of the dance floor. There was an DJ and all. I pushed through the crowd and felt multiple people tap my . ==”

Animals.

In the end, I had resorted to covering my bottom with my hands. Even though I looked stupid, it worked.

I winced as the song changed and the DJ turned the music up even louder.

GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS T.T

I went up some stairs at the other side of the room, desperate to get away from the music. I swear, my ear drum had burst.

I found a door that had a sign “bathroom” on it, and entered it. Inside, there was a couple making out.

“Oh! I’m so s-s-sorry!” I stammered before quickly closing the door again. The pair didn’t seem to notice you.

I looked around the hallway and noticed multiple couples kissing. Quickly fleeing this awkward scene I took a right. Here, there were rooms labelled “Bedroom”. I shuddered, thinking what was going on in there.

“DaWun?” I voice I recognised called me from behind. I turned around.

“Key?!”

“What are you doing here?!” Key asked, dragging me away and back down the stairs. He led us into the living room where people were talking casually.

“So?” He sat me down a sofa.

“So…” I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s just, I didn’t expect to see you at a party like this…” He gave me a look.

“What? No! NO!” I quickly shook off any of his suspicions.

“May I ask the same for you?” Key rolled his eyes.

“Well, Mr Playboy over there…” He indicated to the opposite side of the room where Jonghyun was chatting up a bunch of girls.

“Has me an every single frigging party he holds, which is probably once a week.” Key rolled his eyes. “You can say, I’m the male equivalent of a free charge old cleaning lady.” I laughed at his comparison. :L

“Hm…you are aren’t you?” I said playfully.

“Yah!” He punched me in the arm. I rubbed my arm.

“Ouch!” I pouted.

“Sorry! I have to get going! Did I tell you I’m also the male equivalent of a mom around here. Without me, this house would probably fall over!” He shook his head. I tried not to laugh, but Key was such a diva!

“If you laugh again I’ll throw you into a bedroom!” I shut up at his threat.

“Ok, give me 5 minutes.” He said before rushing off.

“YAH! Don’t touch that vase!” I heard him shout.

So, I sat there.

Miyoung’s P.O.V

“OMG! That girl is SUCH. A. FLIRT!” I ranted at Yoojeung. “I mean! Look at her! She practically is saying LOOK AT ME wearing a dress like that!” I glared at DaWun who was sitting down in the lounge room.

“Hey! Are you even listening to me!” I looked over to Yoojeung who was making googly eyes with some boy.

“Fine! If you don’t want to help, I guess I’ll have to do something about it myself then!”

“Okay…you go do that.” Replied Yoojeung, dreamily.

“ARGH!” I stormed away and went to find the perfect revenge. He was snogging some girl in a dark corner.

“Yah! Shin Wan Woo! Can I talk to you for a second?” He looked up at me before breaking off the kiss.

“Sorry babe, I’ll be back, and when I do, you can punish me all you want ;)” He said to his girl, making her swoon.

“Oppa?” I asked.

“Neh?”

“You’re such a manwhore.” I rolled my eyes. My brother went to Shinwa too, in the sport department. He had a different girl for each day of the week.

“No need to tell me that. Wassup sis?” He asked.

“I’m sorry to err disturb you and Barbie girl over there, but can you do me a favour?”

“I’m listening.”

“You see that chick down there,” I pointed to DaWun. “I want you to make her make a fool out of herself.”

“No probs sis.” He whistled. “That’s a hot one you got there.” I glared at him. “Ok! Ok! She’s so ugly! How do you expect me to talk to her!”

“That’s better. Now go.” I beckoned him to leave.

“Time to work some Wan Woo magic.” He said, rubbing his hands together.

I smirked. Lee DaWun, you’re going down.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

heyyyaaa guyss :D

TEEHEEEEEHEHEH I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTERR :3

I HOPE YOU HAD JUST AS MUCH FUN READING IT :D ohohoho... WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! OH THE SUSPENSE ;P

I'M SORRY EVEYRONE IM SO LAZY! i should be thanking all our new subscribers! but i'm so lazy D: I SO SORRY EVEYRONE!

ONE DAY!

WHEN B2 COMES BAK, SHE WILL THANK YOU :D

hehe.

and also special thanks to ourr AWWEEESOOMEEEEE EDITOR O=

B3SOME!!! <3<3<3 WE HEART YOU SO MUCH :D

AND ALSO YAY! WE HAVE A SUPER DUPER UBERLY AWESOMELY GROOVY FLY POSTER :D THANKS TO DINOMYTE!!!! :D

HEHEHEEEE WE LOVE YOU TOO DINOMYTE <3<3<3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR AWESOME PHOTOSHOPPING ^^

hehe and also, IF YOU HAVENT READ HERE IT IS AGAIN!

THE AWESOMELY EPIC DINOMYTE'S FIC (CO-AUTHORED WITH DEESTAR)  (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7911/there-s-a-boy-under-my-roof-comedy-jonghyun-romance-shinee-taemin

READREADREAD :D WE RECCOMMEND ^^ lol this is third time keke (:

be prepared for the next chapter :D

xx B1 and B2 (WHO'S STILL AWAY D<)