Pen's Down!

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

Sungyeon’s P.O.V (FIRST TIME :D)

I looked outside the window of the school library and slammed my extension maths book shut. It was nice and sunny outside, and I was stuck here doing maths. I checked the time for the third time this morning. It was 8:10. Only 5 minutes had elapsed. I groaned, there was still 40 minutes left til the start of class. Just. Great. I stretched out my arms and legs and slid down in my chair until I was in an awkward position.

40 minutes… What to do?

I had finished the maths homework that Mr. Shim had set us but couldn’t be bothered to study more. I packed up my stuff and exited the library.

I walked down the stairs from the library and found myself standing outside the gym.

Hmm...

I peeked inside to check if anyone was there. Nope.

Quietly I slipped through the door and closed it behind me.

I guess, I might as well have some fun, I thought, as I dumped my school bag on the group. I took out my iPod and unplugged the earphones, turning the volume up to full. I scrolled the down the playlist till I found the right song and pressed the play button.

Lucifer started playing.

Taemin’s P.O.V

I was sitting at the corner of the room behind a Ping-Pong table when I heard a thud on the ground. I ignored it, and went back to reading my “manga”. Hey! Don’t get the wrong idea! I was reading Sailor Moon Manga! I love sailor moon. <3

I was just about to turn the page when I heard lucifer being played. I loved this song! It just wanted to make me jump up and dance to it. I peeked around the edge of the Ping-Pong table and saw a cute girl dancing. She had her back to me, and I couldn’t see her face properly

She continued to dance and I was hypnotised by the elegant yet y movements of her body. She was good! All her moves were exactly to the time of the music she didn’t miss a beat.

But, how come I have never seen her before in the dance department? Surely, I would have spotted anyone who danced this well!

The song finished and the girl stopped dancing. WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO! CONTINUE! I WANT TO WATCH YOU DANCE! I pouted.

The girl sat stood in the middle of the gym, panting.

Who was this mysterious girl that danced so well?

Who was she?!

Curiously, I crept up to her using my ninja skills.

I softly tapped her on the shoulder.

Sungyeon’s P.O.V

It’s been a while since I have danced. As a kid I have always liked dancing, but my parents kept pushing me towards academics. I stood in the middle of the gym, content. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Shocked, I tripped over my own feet and fell backwards NOOOOOOO! I was going to hit the ground! I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. The ground seemed soft and I opened my eyes. I had fallen…straight into the arms of a BOY?!

He had a baby face, soft eyes and long blonde hair. NOOOO! I DID NOT JUST EMBARRASS MYSELF INFRONT OF THIS CUTE GUY! T.T THIS IS SO UNFAIR. I KNEW I SHOULDN’T HAVE DANCED HERE.

He gave me an eye smile and I died, still in his arms.

Hmm…that wouldn’t have been a bad idea in the first place XD

Taemin’s P.O.V

The girl tripped over but I caught her before she hit the ground. GO TAEMIN! I mentally patted myself on the back.

She looked up at me with a clueless expression, open. Awwww :3 She was so cute!

I gave her a smile and she responded, giving one back at me.

“Thanks,” She mumbled shyly, picking herself out.

“Anytime,” I replied, flashing a grin and she picked her bag up and ran out the gym.

Suddenly it hit me.

I DIDN’T EVEN GET HER NAME T.T

DaWun’s P.O.V

I walked into class and found Sungyeon already there. It wasn’t surprising as she came 30 minutes earlier each day to study before class.

Her face was unusually flustered today…

“Hey Sungyeon, are u ok?” I asked, sitting down beside her and unpacking my stuff.

Sungyeon opened to reply but Mr Shim walked into the room.

“Ok class, you have until the end of this period to finish the test. Please take one and pass it back.”

I opened the test paper and focused. Ok DaWun, this is your chance to shine~

10 minutes…

20 minutes….

30 minutes…

40 minutes…

50 minutes…

60 minutes…

“OK CLASS. Pens down. Please pass the papers up the rows for collection.” Mr Shim announced.

“DaWun!” Sungyeon whispered, poking me in the head. No response.

“LEE DAWUN!” Sungyeon hissed, slapping my cheek.

“huh? whaaa?” I murmured, waking up.

“Yah, the test paper.” She said, pointing the test paper on my desk.

“Oh right! Test over already?” I said, passing up my paper.

“How can you finish so fast? You were asleep halfway through the test! I barely finished T.T” She said.

“Ahh, don’t worry Sungyeon! I totally winged that test.” I said reassuringly, patting her on the back. However I did not wing that test, I knew perfectly that I had done well.

“Students, your results will be listed on the noticeboard outside the maths staffroom. Lists will be up by tomorrow. Class dismissed.”

There were a few chants of “Bye Mr. Shim” and the classroom was empty.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! >D

I NAILED THAT TEST.

HELLO KITTY.

HAS.

NO.

CHANCE.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

HEY GUYS. IT'S  B1 HERE AGAIN. CHYEAH. COS I'M JUST THAT COOL :D

well I tried making tae-yeon sound cute :3 hopefully it was good enough for you XD

Thanx to all subscribers (again).

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS FANFIC. YOU BETTER LIFT YOUR FINGER, PRESS ON THE LINK AND READ ALL 14 CHAPTERS :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/.../there-s-a-boy-under-my-roof-comedy-jonghyun- romance-shinee-taemin

ANDAND. WHOOOO WANTS TO MAKE A POSTER? YES? NO? YES? NO? YES? its ok if no one wants to. I'll just go and cry in the corner for a while )':

 xx B1 and B2