This Time

Can't It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, are you not going to answer the call? Seems like it's urgent" Bomin asked in curiosity.

"Not at all. Don't mind it." With the tone of his voice, Bomin knows that there is something going on between them.

"It's your friend, hyung! He might have something to say." Bomin carefully say it. Donghyun might get offended if he says it with no care.

Donghyun stare at him with blank expression that made Bomin feel uncomfortable. He averted his gaze at somewhere but then Donghyun hold his hands. He shyly look at Donghyun who had his full attention at him.

"Can we talk outside?" Donghyun looked so serious and Bomin couldn't think straight. What's really going on? Why is it that Donghyun is not answering his lover's phone call and now he wants to talk to him. Bomin is so confused but then he tried not to put his hope up. Maybe he would ask a favor also like Joochan.

With that mindset, they go out with their hands still intertwined. Bomin don't know for sure but he can't stop his heart to flutter right at that moment. He is not hoping for a miracle but his heart says it all and he cannot hide the fact that he's happy to be with Donghyun the whole time around. They stopped and sat under the shady tree. There are a lot of lovebirds who's spending their time together under the night sky.

"You asked me earlier who is that someone special but I did'nt tell you. I think I can answer that now" Donghyun started out

"No need, hyung. I know who is that one already." Bomin looked down. He didn't expect Donghyun to ask him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter