I wish I am that One

Can't It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh?" Bomin can't believe what he heard from Joochan. Is he dreaming?  He was shocked and confused. Just what in the world is this? Why Joochan asking him a favor like that? Looking how Bomin was flustered, Joochan speak again with smile in his face.

"What I mean is that.. Are you free for dinner tomorrow? I wanna invite you. We never had dinner together since we met."

'No problem hyung. I'm free anytime tomorrow. But is that the favor you want me to do?"

"Sounds like it. Actually, I want to make someone jealous that's why I'm asking you to be my boyfriend for one night. If you're not okay with it, it's okay. I am not forcing you." Joochan suddenly look serious hoping Bomin to agree with him.

Bomin knew it. This favor is all about Donghyun and Joochan. He knows that it hurts but it's okay for him if Donghyun is happy. So he smiled and agreed even his heart is not okay with it.

"Why not? The thing is, I'm curious who is that lucky one?" Bomin carefully asked Joochan.

"It's Donghyun! Since from the start, I liked him. I don't know why but that's what happen." Joochan answered smiled lovingly while Bomin frowned. Maybe he can just love Donghyun from afar without Donghyun knowing what he feels for him. He needs to accept that Donghyun liked Joochan and Joochan liked him too.

This is the reality and he cannot do anything about it. 

They practiced until afternoon. Bomin tried his best to dance just like Donghyun but he just can't concentrate everytime he remember what he and Joochan planned for Donghyun. It hurts him so much but he wants Donghyun to end up with Joochan whom he liked. Just as Bomin was about to leave the practice room, he was surprised to see Donghyun waits for him at the door.

"Hyung--" Bomin was interrupted for Donghyun talk just the moment he closed the door

"Oh, Bomin,ah! I need go somewhere else and I remembered you. Do you have free time today?" 

Bomin was taken aback for a minute. He was so confused. Why is he asking him out if he can just ask Joochan to go with him? Bomin don't want to disappoint Donghyun so he just happily agree. This is his chance to be with him again even it is not a date.

 

Soon as they enter the store, Bomin already know that Donghyun will buy something for Joochan. He tried to stay happy watching Donghyun look for a gift for his love. He just stayed still trying to calm himself because this really hurts him. Feeling defeated, he just scanned his phone and tried to read the messages he received. Just he was about the last message, he was interrupted for Donghyun suddenly called him.

 

"What is it, hyung?" Bomin hurriedly approached Donghyun who is now holding 2 rings in his hands

"Choose which is better."

Bomin is not sure if Donghyun know but the rings are the one he really wanted to buy before he entered highschool. Is this a coincidence? He thought to himself but he shakes it off. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter