If Only...

Can't It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomin woke up with smile in his face and prepare himself as fast as he can. As soon as he reach their campus, he checked his phone if there is a text. Sadly, there's no text message. He never liked practice dancing before but since he met Donghyun as his trainer, he fall in love with dancing (or maybe, with the dance trainer itself). They are going to practice the whole day for their upcoming performance in their school so the thought of seeing Donghyun felt so nice to him. Minutes passed but still no text message received. 

Because of his excitement to see Donghyun again after one week of not seeing him, he heads off to their practice room. What he did not expected to happen, he saw Donghyun talking to a guy inside. With no particular reason, he wants to interrupt them but he just can't. He watches them for a minute and he realized that the guy Donghyun talking to is Joochan, the popular guy.

Joochan and Donghyun know each other?  Bomin thought as he saw how close they were sitting together in the practice room.

He is about to text Donghyun when he witnessed something that breaks his heart. He saw Joochan kissed Donghyun's cheeks and he witnessed how flustered Donghyun is. He was hurt from what he saw so he started running to no direction with tears in his eyes.

Joochan kiss Donghyun's cheeks! Joochan kissed him! That thought keeps on replaying in his mind. 

"Am I late?" Bomin asked himself trying to console himself.

"No, you're not!" He heard a familiar voice from his back. He turned to see Donghyun offering a handkerchief to him.

Bomin just looked at Donghyun. He was hurt and angry to himself but everytime Donghyun is in front of him, all of those thoughts vanished. Accepting the fact that Donghyun liked someone already, he still loves him no matter what. He jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter