Why It Has To Be Him

Can't It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a student is quite boring sometimes so everytime the ring bells, Bomin would run to hang out with his friend, Jaehyun. It's been a month since they first met but that would not mean they are not close. They usually hang out if they have time and play at weekends but when Jibeom came, everything changed. Jaehyun hang out with Jibeom more often than him, as expected they are of the same age and are classmates.

Everytime they hang out together, it seems like he is in an  alien world because he just can't understand what they're talking about. So he would just put his headset on and listen to his playlists. One day, while they're having a lunch in a cafeteria, he noticed that Jaehyun and Jibeom is a little bit different from before. They used to tease each other but now, they are being so clingy. Is he dreaming? How come that the Tom and Jerry he used to see is now a lovey-dovey? Is the world already become flat?

He wanted to interrupt just to ask what's really happening between them but seeing how happy they are together, feeling abandoned, he put his headset again. Listening to the rhythm feels so good just how he imagines a guy walking towards them looking great. This guy is so handsome with his blonde hair and his sweet smile can capture any heart at any time. Surprisingly, that guy smiled  to him and even waved. Just what in the world is this? Is he really imagining or dreaming? But the way the guy smiled feels so right like he's real so he watch the guy as he walks towards them. Just before he realized what's really going on, he smiled like an idiot.

"Bomin, are you okay?"

Jaehyun managed to bring his friend to his trance. He find it a little bit weird that Bomin smiles like he's about to seduce his friend, Joochan who just joined them. Bomin who seems lost in his world realized that he's not imagining at all. He feels so shy imagining how crazy he is, smiling like an idiot to an attractive guy who's sitting in front of him now.

"I'm fine." he replied in a whisper manner. He is so stupid. Why would he smile like that to a stranger? In his embarassment, he averted his gaze outside the transparent glass and saw a lot of students taking photos of them. Just what they are doing really? Why would they capture photos like crazy? Are they celebrities or something?

A thought popped out in his mind. Wait, who's this guy by the way? Could it be that he is the reason why there are lot of students outside? 

"Is he the one you're telling me last time?" Joochan curiously asked just before he scan his phone.

"Yes, he's a good friend of mine." 

"So you're Bomin, right?" Joochan smilingly averted his gaze to Bomin who is a little bit shocked.

Bomin just nod because he might stutter if he will say a word. He don't know why but why does the atmosphere became so hot? This guy is so hot and y at the same time but what he can't understand, why does he feels l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter