Ch. 14 Minseok's Dilemma

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sat at his favorite Coffee Shop XOXO Cafe and patiently waits for Jongdae who's clearly running late. A few minutes of enjoying the time by himself and his friend suddenly barges in heaving a breath.

"Sorry I'm so freaking late, it's just that Chanyeol forgot some of his stuff and I need to rush to the company to bring it to him." Jongdae blabbed on as he sit down in front of a glum looking Minseok who tries to smile.

"What's up, you look like ."

"Well hello to you too Mrs. Park, too busy with your man you practically left all things behind for Chanyeol."

"Oh my God, you know that this is my dream waaaayy back right? To be a perfect partner for my handsome Channie and now that we're back together we're making up for lost time. How about you? Having fun with the hot CEO?" Jongdae teases him as a waiter turns to their table to wait for Jongdae's order.

"I did but I guess the fun stops now."

"Huh? What do you mean? Oh my Gdragon...he cheated on you?" Jongdae gasp dramatically as he stare at his friend.

"Kind of? Okay let me explain."

Minseok tell his friend the recent development in their relationship as well as Sehun's grandfather's plan to arrange a marriage for him.

"Wow, that Grandpa sure is old style. He's keeping Sehun on a tight leash.." Jongdae distastefully said.

"And Jongdae, sincce you're my bestfriend I want you to be the first to know that..I'm pregnant."

Jongdae, in the act of sipping his brewed coffee spits it all out making Minseok wince at the mess.

"Holy...what?? You're a carrier???"

Minseok look around and saw that they are attracting so much attention mainly due to Chen who's now whining in front of him.

"And you beat me to get pregnant first you ..I'll have Chanyeol work even harder later." Jongdae mumbles as he sulks on his chair with his arms crossed.

"Can you help me with my situation before you act like a diva please?." Minseok exasperatedly said as he runs a hand through his hair.

"This is what I think about your situation, Sehun..that man was born with lots of money, he cant live without one, heck he's not like us who's flexible in life. He doesn't know any other job besides being the boss of a pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter