Chapter 5

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baekhee ah…” Kyungjoon says with a halt. He has just received a call from his mother and he has to go far for some days.

“Hmm?”

“Mother wants me to go to USA to help her with some business problem.”

“Oh… then when will you go?”

“Tomorrow…”

“Huh? That fast, oppa? How long will you stay there?”

“Only 4 days… Don’t worry. I will come back in time for our annual Christmas shopping.” Kyungjoon teases.

“You had better do that!” Baekhee giggles and says. When she’s going to come back with her work, Kyungjoon continues saying.

“Will you be okay? I mean… run the shop alone?”

Baekhee looks at him and gives him an encourage smile. “Of course oppa! I’ll be fine. Don’t worry for me. You must pay attention to yourself, you usually have headache lately.”

“I told you, they were just normal headache. I got used to it because you always made me worried lately…” Kyungjoon sticks out his tongue to .

“Tch! I didn’t!”

“But really… I don’t feel easy to leave you here alone. Or should we hire someone to help you with the shop?”

“No, I’m really fine… Moreover, you will go for 4 days only, right? I can take care…”

Kyungjoon puts his hand on Baekhee’s shoulder and looks down near her face…

“Yah, don’t be so stubborn… I will feel more secure if I know there’s someone here to help you.”

Before Baekhee can answer, the shop’s door is opened, appearing a regular visitor these days… Ok Taecyeon.

Taecyeon’s heart is broken once again when he see how near his Eunjung’s face to Kyungjoon’s is. Since he found her, Taecyeon usually visits the shop from the open to close hour. Although the pain always abuse him each time Eunjung tries to avoid him or each time she and Kyungjoon close to each other, but he still ignores and creates a strong fence by closing eyes and not hearing. “Just like the way Eunjung used to do…” He let himself satisfy with the fact that he can look at her each day, sometimes he tries to talk to her.

“Have a good day…” Taecyeon says when looking straight and smiles with Eunjung. He really doesn’t know what the relationship between Kyungjoon and Eunjung is… but he has looked clearly at their hands and there aren’t any wedding rings on them, and that has given him hope and a task… making Eunjung love him once again.

“Have a good day, sir.” Kyungjoon says. “We are very happy to see you again.”

“Yeah… It seems I can’t stop visiting your shop. There’s something here making my day complete and it makes me happy.” He says, and once again looks straight at Eunjung. Then he sits at his familiar seat and looks at Kyungjoon. “As usual please.”

“Yes… it’ll be right now, sir.” Kyungjoon says and goes to the counter to prepare coffee and breakfast for Taecyeon, Eunjung goes right after him.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“I can’t believe him…” Eunjung whispers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter