Chapter 7

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon feels like coming back to the past, when he ran crazily to the hospital when hearing about the acident.

“Taecyeon ah! Come to the hospital quickly! Eunjung’s bus… it’s fell from the bridge…”

“We can’t find anyone named Ham Eunjung in the alived list… We are finding around there…”

“I’m sorry… There’s no one named Ham Eunjung admitted to our hospital…”

“There’s name of alived people from the pity acident… The others count as dead.”

“We have found everywhere around here… but we can’t find Eunjung… Taecyeon ah… I’m sorry. We must accept that she’s dead.”

“That was all your fault! I will never forgive you! NEVER!”

“Yah! Taecyeon… Please listen… we are very sorry. But she’s dead.”

“EUNJUNG AH!!!!”

 

It make he mad. “Don’t… don’t leave me again…” Taecyeon wishes. He can’t breathe normal, each second feels like a knife stabbing his heart. His body shivers and he knows he’s going to come back to those crazy time. “Please… don’t do that to me. I need you.” He says silenty while his eyes is full of tears. “It can’t happen…” He continues to say to himself when keeping his face in his arm.

After almost 1 hour of torture, doctor comes out of emergency room. Taecyeon and Kyungjoon immidiately stand up and come to him.

“How is she?” They both say.

“I’m sorry but I want to talk to patient’s family about her situation first.” Doctor says cautiously.

Taecyeon’s going to talk but Kyungjoon has interupted. “I’m her brother and I know her condition.”

Taecyeon looks at him doubtly when doctor nods and signals Kyungjoon to come with him. They leave right away.

“Brother?” Taecyeon whispers.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Some torture time passes and Kyungjoon comes back and smile weakly to them.

“I’m sorry for making you wait… Baekhee has woken up.” That name makes the rest of 2PM and Jiyeon look at him questioning and Kyungjoon notices. “I mean, Eunjung… She has woken up and she wants to talk to Jiyeon-ssi and Taecyeon-ssi.”

They two go with Kyungjoon to Eunjung’s room in silent. When stopping in front of the door, Kyungjoon looks at them imploringly. “I know she has a lot of things to explain to you guys…  but please don't be too hard to her, Baekhee… ah no… Eunjung… she's very important to me and it's hurt to see her in pain… so please… Try to understand her… us." Kyungjoon talks and lowers his head formally.

Jiyeon and Taecyeon both nod and ensure that they will be. Kyungjoon opens the door and they are greeted by Eunjung sitting on her bed.

"Baekhee ah! I told you to lie down. I have just left a little time and you have already disobey me… Aigoo! You're so headstrong…"

Eunjung smiles weakly. She understands what he's doing now… he's always like that to her… he will relieve everything when she feels hurt… "I'm ok oppa. You know how I hate hospital…" Eunjung pouts while Kyungjoon giggles. She looks at Jiyeon and Taecyeon, they are looking at them silently. Then looking at Kyungjoon. "Oppa… they are the most important people in my life… Jiyeon and Taecyeon oppa. I always told you about them, right?"

"Yeah…" Kyungjoon turns to them and lowers his head. "I'm very happy that finally I can meet you two." Jiyeon and Taecyeon, confusedly, lower their head to him.

"I wasn't fair to you, oppa… I always told you stories about them but they…" Eunjung said when looking at Taecyeon and Jiyeon. "They didn't know anything about you."

"Silly… of course they didn't know anything about me."

"Yes… because I met Kyungjoon oppa when I didn't remember anything about you… no… that's not right. I met Kyungjoon oppa, when I was still in a coma…"

Taecyeon is bewildered when hearing what Eunjung said. He looks at her and wants her to stop. He doesn't know if he can stand with that. He doesn't want to hear… She, is still alive and is with him, it's enough to him. He doesn't need the truth.

"Eunjung…" Jiyeon talks with a halt but Eunjung shakes her head. She has started and she can't stop because they need to know why.

"Please let me say. I knew this would be hard to accept for all of you, but I couldn't imagine that it was so difficult. And ran… ran from all of you… was the best way I could think of. I was scared of coming back because maybe I had to leave you all once again…" Eunjung says while her tears start to fall.

Kyungjoon comes near her and rub her back to comfort her. Taecyeon knows it's ridiculous and stupid to jealous with that, but he really doesn't understand what the relationship between Kyungjoon and Eunjung is.

"Shh…" Kyungjoon comforts her. "Let me tell them for you… please don't cry, it's not good for you." Eunjung nods and Kyungjoon holds her hand. They both look at Jiyeon and Taecyeon and start to tell them what happened three years ago.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Their story.

The first time he has seen her… was on that night bus to Busan. He sat opposite her so that he could see clearly that she was crying. He used to not care about people around him but she looked really like his younger sister, Baekhee, the only one he could remember. He had lost his memory forever since he was on the way to Jeju island with his family and a tragedy fell on them. That was also the day his treasure sister died.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter