Chapter 4

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa…” Eunjung says with a halt. She can't believe that she can see him again… She has never imagined that she can be hugged by him like this.

“Baekhee ah, have you done…” There's suddenly a voice and Eunjung immediately escaping from Taecyeon’s tight hug.

“Ah, oppa…” Eunjung says.

Taecyeon stands there bewildered… “Baekhee ah?” He turns to look at her clearly and he knows he isn't wrong. It's her… his Eunjung.

Eunjung can't look directly at Taecyeon’s eyes. It has been 3 years and there were many things happened. She has decided for a long time… but only just the sight and the hug of Taecyeon, she feels as if her protection barrier has been fell. “No… I can't. I can't be with them any more… I can't be beside him.”

“Eunjung…”

“I'm not Eunjung. My name is Baekhee. Maybe you have mistaken me with someone else.”

Taecyeon shakes his head as if he can't believe what he has just heard… “Why, Eunjung? Why do you do this to me? Do you really hate me that much?”

Eunjung turns to look with an asking-for-help eyes at the guy standing in front of them, who is very puzzled now. “Oppa, can you help to arrange those books for me?” She intends to walk away but being stopped because someone has held her wrist tight. She turns to look at Taecyeon and is startled when seeing a picture of a man with a broken heart.

“Please… don't go. Don't leave me again.”

She pulls her hand from him and looks at him … “Sir, as I said, you're wrong. I'm not her… I'm not Eunjung.” And she quickly turns back and leaves.

Taecyeon is frozen at his place… “No… you're Eunjung. You're my Eunjung…”

“Sir… I don't want to be impolite, but maybe you should leave. You have heard what she said… Maybe you have mistaken her with someone else.”

Taecyeon looks once again at the place where Eunjung has just gone. “I won't give up, Eunjung. I'll bring you back.”

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

When Eunjung hears the door’s closing, she looks at the door to be sure that Taecyeon has really left. Right after that, she holds her chest tight, because the pain now is too hard to bear… and finally, she has to ignore the tears to fall.

“So, Eunjung… have you found your love?”

“No… but when I find out, I will never let go of my hand.”

She is such a liar, said and believed in those things but couldn't do them. Wasn’t it her who just made him leave? She has made the one she loves the most in this life has to leave. But she can't be with him… She can't make him hurt because of her.

“Oppa! Look! Falling star in the first day of December… quickly wish!” Eunjung says when pointing to the falling star on the sky to the man next to her. Then she closes her eyes and prays wholeheartedly. After that, she turns to the one next to her and smiles happily. “Do you know that if you wish with the falling star in the first day of Christmas season, that wish will become true?”

“Really? So… what did you wish, Baekhee?”

“I wish Kyungjoon oppa can find his umbrella.” Eunjung teases and they both smile. “And… wish happiness for Taecyeon oppa…” She said with a small and serious voice.

The door opens and she knows she has been seen crying by Kyungjoon. A little later, she feels Kyungjoon’s hands hugging her tight.

“I'm sorry, oppa. I know I promised… I know it's not right… but I can't. I'm too hurt. This pain is too hard.” She says when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter