Chapter 3

♥ My Only Christmas Wish ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taecyeon ah?”

Taecyeon looks up and sees worried faces of Jiyeon and 2PM. That time he finds out that he is at hospital.

“Hey… what happened?”

“Ah…” Wooyoung says. “When we called you to see if you had gone or not, there was another one picking up your phone and told us that you had fainted in front of his shop and he was on the way to take you to hospital. We ran to here immediately. Doctor said you fainted because of being too exhausted… We told you, bro. Let yourself have some rest”.

Taecyeon sighs. In a moment, he thought he was going to die and Eunjung appeared to pick him up and finally he and she could be together. He had hoped for many times that he could die and so that he could be with her… his Eunjung.

“Taecyeon oppa…” Jiyeon calls timidly. Because according to the expression on his face, she knows that once again he is disappointed because he can't die. He was always like that since that accident had brought Eunjung away. She still remembers how many times Taecyeon had tried to suicide. And that was really the worst time of them. “We always told you, right? Eunjung wouldn't be happy if you continued to be like this. You have to move on. You have to accept…”

Taecyeon cuts her words. “I don't want to move on. I had told you many times, there's no reason for me to continue living when Eunjung has gone."

“Taecyeon ah!” Junsu seems to warn him.

“Look… I'm tired. Can you let me be alone tonight? I want to rest.” Taecyeon says and turns his head to not be face to face with his friend.

Jiyeon wants to protest but Nickhun shakes his head. They look at Taecyeon one time and leave the room.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Do you know what I love the most about Christmas?” Eunjung asked him when they were seeing Jiyeon and Nickhun arguing.

“What's that?”

“It brings to us the strong belief in hope, love and happiness… It makes us believe that though a year had passed with any difficulties… we still have happiness waiting for us in front.”

Taecyeon looks at the ceiling emotionless when remembering of the time he still had Eunjung beside him. He was so familiar with her existence beside him that he thought it was evident. He was always confident that whatever happened between them, she would still be there… because she was like that. She had suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter