Prologue

The Race For Kim Taehyung's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin glared at him, his small eyes turning into slits. The older took a big sip from his cup, regretting it immediately when the hot coffee burned his tongue. “Aish!”

Jungkook smirked. He leaned back on the chair and got comfortable. “See Jimin hyung. This is a sign. God is punishing you.”

Jimin slammed the cup back on the table and wiped his lips with the end of his sleeves. “Too bad Jungkook. Even God himself will not stop me.”

Jungkook sent him a smug look. “I saw him first.”

“So what?” Jimin scoffed. “Didn’t you hear him Jungkookie? We are soulmates, he said it himself.”

Jungkook clenched his fist, trying to not show how bitter he was about that particular statement from a particular person. Instead he masked his bitterness with another smirk. “He meant it in a platonic way Jimin hyung. Besides didn’t you hear him say that you are his best friend? You have already been friend-zoned.” Throwing his head back, Jungkook laughed.

Jimin grit his teeth and went for another gulp of his coffee, stopping last minute to blow on it. But he won’t show any weakness. Not to his rival at least. “It’s a tactic Jungkook. As his best friend I can get all close and personal with him then sweep him off his feet.”

Jungkook sneered and leaned forward. “Taehyung hyung is mine Jiminie hyung. I already have it all planned. All white themed wedding, two kids, one girl one boy. We’ll name the girl Taegguk. I’m still working on the name for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter