Chapter 7 (Last Chapter)

Yes, I Love You!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arghhh!! What both of you doing here? " Eunjung just come from her room. She still wearing a pyjamas and her hair was so mess like a bird nest.

"Aneyong!!!" Both of them greet her.

"I come first.  He follow me. " Nickhun point to Sehun. 

"Sunbae.  You are the one who come to my girlfriend's house. " Sehun angry. 

"That's not imoirtant now.  Who told you guys my address here?" Eunjung ask. 

"Jiyeon. " Sehun answer. 

"and you Nickhun? " Eunjung ask him.

"Soyeon noona. " He answer. 

"Chincaaa!!!.Both of them really have a big mouth." Eunjung mad. 

"I just come here to visit you." Nickhun said. 

"Me too!! " Sehun said the same.

"So, where both of you staying in Japan?.  Her mom ask. 

"I will looking for hotel after this." Sehun answer.

"Me too." Nickhun said. 

"There no need. We got one more room. If you want,  both of you can share a room." Eunjung mother invite them. 

"Omma!!! " Eunjung shocked.

"Chincaaa?  I can stay here? " Nickhun smile. 

"I should stay here. Sunbae!!! You should find a hotel. She is my girlfriend so i can stay here. " Sehun said.

"No. She is not your girl. She mine. "Both of them started to fight.

"Yahh.  If you want to stay here.  Keep quiet. If not,  go back to Korea." Eunjung mad.

"I come here to free my mind but they make me feel more uncomfortable. That's was great to see two handsome man fight for me.  It's rare.  Hahhaha. " Eunjung mumbled.

              **************************************

Both of them helping Eunjung's parents at home.

Eunjung P. O. V

How can i choose one of them? Both of them is so nice but i need to choose one. But who? I feel i love Nickhun so much before but after i meet Sehun my heart feel something different from before. Which one should i choose? 

"Eunjung?  What are you doing alone here?  It's was so cold outside." Nickhun come to me.

"I just come here.  Nickhun?  Do you believe in fate? " I ask him. 

"Yes.  I believe. Why?." He ask me. 

"What if you are not my fate? " I ask him back. 

"I hope that you are mine.   I love you so much since we meet for the first time." He suddenly grab Eunjung's hand and kiss her cheek.

Why can't i refuse him?  I felt guilty towards Sehun.  He come all the way here to see me. And he is waiting for my answer.  The answer that he already know.  But he still come. 

"Nickhun? " Do you still can't love Jiyeon? Can't you make her happy??" I ask him. 

"How about us?  Eunjung,  i know you love me so much. Soyeon noona told me. That's why i come. You always put jiyeon first than yourself.  If you love me then say you love me.  Don't make you heart feel so hurt." He told me. 

"Mian.  I am so tired.  I need to rest. " I avoid him. 

Tomorrow morning.

I saw Sehun sitting alone at the bench outside my house.  I go to him. 

"Sehun?  Let's breakfast." I said. 

"Noona?? I don't have a chance to be with you? " He ask me. 

"Sehun??  Why so sudden?" I smile.

"I want to marry you.  I love you so much. Why can't you love me back?" He ask me.  I feel so hurt that time.  I can't choose one of them. He slowly come to me and hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter