Chapter 5

Yes, I Love You!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun suddenly kiss Eunjung.  Eunjung push his body from her but Nickhun hug her so tight.  Lastly,Eunjung just let Nickhun kiss her.  She cried when she saw Nickhun cried.  His face look so pale.

"Don't you eat today? I already told you that you should eat before practice. Look,  now you already here.  You are a man but your body is so weak." Eunjung mumbled.

"I miss you.  I really miss you." Nickhun burst into tears and he hug Eunjung again.

"Mian. I come here just to check your condition. I should go now." Eunjung is about to go but Nickhun called her. 

"Did you really don't love me.  Do you really want me to be just you friend?  we know each other so long. That time,  i never meet Jiyeon.  I just saw only you. Until now,  it just you in my heart. Well i know Jiyeon is pretty than you but my heart is only have you.  How can you force me to be with her?" Nickhun burst into tears again. 

"Mian.  For me you are only friend.  My best friend.  I don't have any special feeling for you." Eunjung left him alone. 

"Eunjung you are so cruel.  You are so cruel." He scream in his room. He used vip room at hospital so no one heard him scream.

Eunjung cried on her way home. He shouldn't left Nickhun like that.  He still weak. "I miss you too.  I miss you so much. But i can't let Jiyeon sad too.  She still young. Maybe both of us is not meant to be." Eunjung just arrive to her home.  She walking alone from hospital to home. 

"Look.  You cried again. If you can't stand it you should told him. Don't make your heart hurt like that. I can't see you cried.  You used to be our laugh medicine." Soyeon touch Eunjung's shoulder. 

"I reject his feelings once again unnie.  I want to said yes!  i love you but i can't.  I feel guilty for Jiyeon and Sehun. Both of them still young.  I know that Sehun is young for me but i can't reject him just like that." Eunjung cried and she fallen asleep.

At hospital. 

"You look so pale. Let's eat some food. I afraid if you don't recover soon." Taecyeon said. 

"If don't care if i recover or not." He answered short.

"So,  you want to see her with other man?" Taecyeon said.

"You want if your girlfriend with someone else?" Nickhun ask.

"I don't want." He answered quickly.

"Same goes to me. I really don't want to lost her but she don't like me as much as i like her. " Nickhun said. 

"Don't give up brother. " Taecyeon tried to give him some advise.

"Oppa. Are you okay today? Still sick somewhere? " Jiyeon come with other T-ara members. 

"Jiyeon don't bother him.  Let he rest. " Said Hyomin.

Nickhun keep looking at the back.  He looking for Eunjung. "She has something to do.  She can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter