Chapter 2

Yes, I Love You!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung feel awkward with Nickhun.  She was so sure that he saw her with Sehun. 

"Sehun why did you hug me?  I felt stress thinking about that." Eunjung talking alone. 

"yahh. Where is your high heels? Why you wear snickers? This a fashion photoshoot not sport." Qri angry. 

"Unnie. I felt uncomfortable wear that. Let me wear this.  I afraid that i will fall if i wear heels." Eunjung said.

"Don't mad at her. I bring her high heel." Soyeon run from car to give Eunjung her high heel. 

"Eunjung. Soyeon is older than you and always clear your problem.  You need to take care of yourself." Qri talk then left them. 

"Don't make Qri unnie mad again. You worried me so much Eunjung. Even Jiyeon is not like you." Soyeon said. 

"Unnie. Sehun suddenly hug me yesterday and i saw Nickhun after that looking at us.  I think he saw everything." Eunjung told Soyeon. 

"Chincaa?  Don't worry.  I don't think Khun will mad because he know that Sehun is younger than you." Soyeon smile. 

After 10 minutes at cafe 2pm arrive.

"Aneyong." All of them greet T-ara members.

Eunjung and Nickhun just look at each other. They seat at the same table and Nickhun can't seat because all the chairs is taken then only empty seat beside Eunjung.  He just sit beside her but remain silent all the time. Jiyeon is late come to them and the seat is already full. 

"I am hungry too. I want to eat but there is not empty seat for me.  I don't want to seat at the back alone." Jiyeon sulking.

"Jiyeon come here.  Unnie already full. You can sit here. " Eunjung wake from his chair. Nickhun just looking at her.

"full?  You don't eat anything since last night. How can you full. " Soyeon said. 

"I am on diet." Eunjung smile. 

"She diet for her boyfriend. Want to look slim and will suit with her boyfriend or will look young as him." They were shock when Nickhun the one who said. 

"What is your problem with me? It's up to me to diet or not. I have a younger boyfriend?  Yes.  I want to look young and i can suit with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter