Chapter 1

Yes, I Love You!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7a.m at T-ara house:

"Yahhh. Eunjung wake up!!! " Soyeon tried to wake her up. 

"Unnie.  5 minutes more please!!! " Eunjung then sleep again. 

"Do you know that today we will meet 2pm. We have photoshoot with them.  You don't want to meet him?" Soyeon whisper at her ear and she suddey wake up.

"Unnie. Where is my towel?  Please bring my clothes for today.  Hummm.  I don't enough time to makeup today.  I need to wear glasses today before makeup at the agency." Eunjung make Soyeon laugh. She use the same trick every day for wake her up. She is Eunjung's roommate and only she know about Eunjung feelings towards Nickhun.

 

After 30 minutes Eunjung come to living room.

"You are so fast.  I just wake you 30 minutes ago and now you are ready with sunglasses? Ahhhaa".Soyeon and the others laugh at Eunjung clumsiness.

"Faster we are late.  They must be waiting for us." Eunjung take her shoes and go into their van.

"Soyeon,  what did you told her this morning?  Is she having a dream? We still have 2 hour before that photoshoot."  Qri ask her. 

"Nothing." Soyeon laugh.

"I am feel excited to work with 2Pm today. I will meet Nickhun oppa today." Jiyeon smile.  Soyeon just looking at Jiyeon and she worried about Eunjung.  She know that Eunjung is the person who will sacrifice about anything. Including to Jiyeon because she know that Eunjung really love Jiyeon as her sister.  They were really close like a real siblings.

"Why did you really love Nickhun?" Soyeon ask her.

"Because he is cute and my heart beat faster when i see him." Jiyeon smile.

 

At K Agency:

After 20 minutes T-ara arrive at their agency. They meet with 2pm and Jiyeon call Nickhun so loud.

"Khun oppa. You look more handsome today. " She smile. 

"Aneyong. " Nickhun greet all of T-ara members while look at Eunjung who at the back. She just smile and look at Jiyeon and Nickhun. 

"Go and talk with him.  He was alone at there. " Soyeon told Eunjung. 

At first Eunjung want to go but she stop when saw Jiyeon more faster than her.  Nickhun saw Eunjung and he want to go to her but Jiyeon stop him. 

"Eunjung!!  H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter