Intro

A Vestige of You

 

He swiped some updates on his Instagram story, suddenly he slammed on the brake as he saw something. Tears rolled down, so does the memory itself coming through one simple story. His heart ached. 

Jeonghan fell in love with Joshua for the first time. It was cliche to illustrate how they fell in love with each other. Staying in the term of love without anyone knowing, they built a relationship. The one which Jeonghan always believed to be everlasting till the end of time. The one which he always believed Joshua was made for him, so visa versa. But no one know how strong it was, would be torn apart by an insecurity and third party.

Anyone could tell how much Joshua loved the latter if only he talked about him directly, but instead, it became vague as time went by. Jeonghan held tight on his feeling that it was because of his occupation. His existence that was not match with a person - someone perfect like Joshua that was dreamt by everyone in this world. Sometimes he felt delusion of having a famous boyfriend for his own. Sometimes it felt so real when Joshua came to him, offering a warm smile and embrace in every night at their condo. Lulling him to sleep by his honey voice and warm hug when day became harder than usual and night became colder than other nights. He was there. For him. 

Only…for him till Jeonghan could not stand it any longer. He was tired though he loved him so much.