Babysitter Yoongi-hyung

Smol Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoongi-hyung?”

“Yea?”

“Mummy says smoking is bad, could you please stop smoking?”

Yoongi gasped. This brat did not just lecture him again. Yoongi looks down at Seokjin, who continued eating the ice cream that he just bought for him. As much as he wants to get back at the middle school kid, he remembered what happened last time he made Seokjin cried. He damaged his wallet just to stop Seokjin from crying – Damn him, his big appetite and his expensive tongue.

Stepping onto the cigarette that he had hesitated to abandon but had to because Seokjin was right, he stood up and walked away with his hands in the pockets. He doesn’t even bother about his babysitting duty, recently he is troubled and the only thing that managed to relax him is smoking. Since he can’t do it now, might as well just get back home and sleep. He doesn’t even know why he volunteered to babysit Namjoon’s child. Definitely not because Seokjin is a nice child or has the sweetest personality or surprisingly makes Yoongi feel calm even though he hates kids. Yea, totally not because of it.

“Hey! Yoongi-hyung!”

Yoongi doesn’t respond and continues walking.

“Yoongi-hyung! Why are you leaving without me?!”

“Oh my goodness, just shut up and follow me!” Yoongi shouts back.

He stopped and stood still to wait for Seokjin, he is on babysitting duty after all. He waited and waited but the kid was still not by his side. He decided to turn around to see what is keeping him waiting to only see what he does not want to see. Seokjin crying.

The remaining ice cream had melted onto the ground but the stick was still in Seokjin’s clenched fist. He was wiping his tearing eyes with his other fist. He wasn’t at the stage of wailing but the sounds he made are able to catch attention and Yoongi doesn’t want to be labeled as the bad guy. He jogs to where Seokjin is and squats down, bringing out his handkerchief, he wipes off the flowing tears. Seokjin’s face isn’t a sight to see when he is crying because it turns red and his nose make disgusting sounds whenever he sniffs.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. We’ll walk together back home, is that okay? Just – Just stop crying, please,” Yoongi thought of his threatened wallet and urgh – Nightmare.

“…….. Another one,” Seokjin mumbles softly, rubbing the remaining tears at the corner of his eyes. 

Huh? Did the child say something? All Yoongi could hear was ‘another one’.

“Another … one? Jinnie, you gotta speak louder, hyung can’t hear you.”

“I want another ice cream, the previous one melted into the ground.”

-

-

Yoongi unlocked the door of Namjoon’s apartment. As usual, it is quiet during the evening. That’s why Namjoon bought this apartment for his family because he appreciates quiet places instead of noisy places. It is a comfortable apartment, more than enough for a family of three. The neighbors are friendly and they understood privacy. That is one of the reasons why Yoongi loves coming to Namjoon’s apartment. Namjoon gave him the guest room since he often visits as if it is Yoongi’s second home.

Seokjin jumped into the house and landed himself on the couch. ‘Such energy, I wish I could have them,’ Yoongi thought. Well, he is working as a producer and he is dedicated to his job. He stays up late every night and usually sleeps in the morning. The only time that he gets to sleep at the proper time is when he is on babysitting duty. Seokjin is scared of the sound of thunder so Yoongi usually sleeps beside him no matter the weather because it may rain anytime.

Yoongi went into the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. He can feel his eyes threatening to close but he’s on duty. He isn’t going to sleep if Seokjin doesn’t sleep. He want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter