Uncle Jimin

Smol Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinnie, Kookie, c’mere! Appa and eomma are leaving now but we need our hugs and kisses,” Taehyung says, standing by the front door with Eunri beside him. Both of them will be heading to a fancy restaurant for their date night, explaining why Taehyung is wearing a tailored-made suit while Eunri wears a plain but elegant black dress.

“Appa!”

“Eomma!”

 Jungkook runs to Taehyung while Seokjin waddles to Eunri then switches place so that they get to hug both of their parents. His youngest son blows raspberries on Taehyung’s cheeks (Despite being 2 years old and a half, he still loves blowing raspberries) – Looks like Jinnie still needs to learn how to properly kiss without spitting saliva all over.

“Aish, Jinnie. Appa’s face is wet now,” Taehyung wipes off the saliva, “Jinnie, be good okay. Uncle Jimin will take care of you. If he bullies you, tell Appa okay?”

Seokjin nods. With a final goodbye kiss, Taehyung puts down Seokjin. He places his arms around his wife’s waist and waves his children goodbye.

“Jimin, take care of my kids okay? Don’t bully Jinnie!” Taehyung shouts at Jimin who is in the bathroom doing his business. After hearing a groan from the bathroom that signals Taehyung to ‘get out now’, the married couple leaves the house.

Jimin skipped an important dance practice for his upcoming show, if this doesn’t show how much he loves Taehyung’s kids he doesn’t know what else will. Today was his free day and he had planned to sleep, he believes that the kids won’t hurt themselves or get in trouble –

Thud

Jimin was coming out from the bathroom, he walked out without realizing little Jinnie standing right in front of the bathroom. He hit Seokjin in the forehead, the impact wasn’t strong but it was to a child that had barely any strength. He only started learning how to walk so he is still easily knocked down by a simple push.

Jimin looks down. Seokjin sat on his in front of the bathroom and then it happened. The child started crying which was loud enough to grab attention of the older brother Jungkook. Jimin immediately picks up Seokjin and slightly bouncing him while rubbing his back.

Oh gosh, Taehyung just said to take care of them and this happened.

Jungkook got up from the couch when he heard his brother crying. He goes to their shared bedroom where Jimin is, trying to calm Seokjin down. Jungkook doesn’t know how to help and he usually sits back and eyes his brother when Seokjin cries. He abandoned watching the TV and sat on his bed quietly, watching his uncle pacing around with Seokjin in his arms.

It’s sometimes funny to see Seokjin cry especially when his uncle is on babysitting duty. When Jungkook cries, he will not want anyone to touch him and will stop after a few minutes. Unlike his ‘mature’ older brother, Seokjin craves for cuddles and will cling onto someone for as long as he cries (and most of the time, he cries for a long duration). Sometimes, Jungkook feels that Seokjin is too annoying and too clingy when he cries (He’s totally not jealous that his father gives all his attention to Seokjin when it happens)

Although Jungkook doesn’t know how to help, he remembers what his mum had thought him. It is something not out of the norm, Eunri notices that Seokjin love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter