Big Bro Jungkook

Smol Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook couldn’t sit down quietly. How can he sit down when his newborn baby brother will be coming back any minute? The five-year-old is eager to see the newborn child and his non-stop “When are they coming back?” has Jimin lay down on the sofa, trying to ease his slight headache.

Jungkook hasn’t seen his mother for about 2 and half weeks now and the last time he visited her in the hospital, her tummy is so big, Jungkook swears that his baby brother might be a monster. He paces around the house, walking to the door and back to sitting on the floor for 5 minutes before walking to the door again.

“Aw, come on, Jungkookie. Why don’t you sit down and play some video games or something? Uncle Jimin is getting a headache from watching you,” Jimin sits up and rubs his aching temples.

“Uncle Jimin, aren’t you excited for the little baby? Eomma told me on the phone that little baby is very pretty!” Jungkook hops onto Jimin’s lap. Jimin lies back down and just allow his somehow-unrealistically-strong-for-someone-his-age nephew to destroy his body by moving a lot on his stomach.

‘I swear, Taehyung owes me a week worth of dinner. I love Jungkookie but I’m tired from dance practice and he had to make me do babysitting,’ Jimin scratches his face, ‘but then again, Jungkookie is cute, I bet the newborn will be cute too.’ He chuckles.

Being excited must be very tired for Jungkook as Jimin found him sleeping on the floor flat on his stomach but woke up immediately when he thought he heard some sound from outside. Jimin carries Jungkook and made him sleep on the sofa.

Just at the moment Jungkook finally closes his eyes after chanting “Fight the sleepiness Jungkook” for who-knows-how-long, the doorbell rings. The excited child shouted for Jimin, who is in the toilet doing his business, to open the door for his parent. Jimin quickly washes his hands and clumsily unlock the door as he was nervous to meet his baby nephew too.

“Appa!” Jungkook hugs his Taehyung’s long legs and received his dad’s habit of ruffling his hair.

“How is my big boy Kookie doing? I hope I’ll hear nothing bad from Jiminie,” Taehyung raises an eyebrow and looks at his best friend Jimin.

“Jungkookie did great. You on the other hand, owe me a week of dinner.”

“Don’t lie to yourself, you love taking care of him. You are the one who self-proclaim to take Jungkook as his nephew. I bet you’ll want the new little one to call you ‘Uncle Jimin’ too. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you.”

“Where is Eunri?”

The exact moment Jimin finishes speaking, an unfamiliar whining sound came from the back which had everyone turned their head and focused on the where the sound came from.

“Honey, Jinnie isn’t cooperating with me! I need to remove my shoes, can you please carry him?”

Eunri passes the baby to her husband’s arms carefully to not hurt the newborn child. Taehyung, with the baby in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter