Fireworks - Qiu Qiu x Gu Zhann

KO Drabbles

A/N: Anyone else miss QiuZhan? I miss QiuZhan, hence this one shot

--

 

It was New Year's Eve, and Qiu Qiu walked alone the busy street of Taipei. She looked at everyone around her, and everyone is with their loved ones that day. She felt sad knowing it's another New Year's Eve that she'll be spending alone. 

 

She let out a sigh, and continued to walk. Until she heard the booming sound in the sky. She looked up, and saw the fireworks lighting up the night sky. She looked at the colorful lights with sadness in her eyes. "Blooming, disappearing... it all happens in a short moment. But at least you leave behind a short beauty..." she thought. 

 

Tears fell from her eyes as she remembered someone. It was someone she loved wholeheartedly. "Zhan..." she whispered. Every day, every moment that she is away from him, she misses him. She knows it was her fault that he had to go away. And now, she had no one to see the fireworks with. 

 

She remembered how Gu Zhan was able to find her, how he was always able to find her. She remember how he stayed beside her, even though she had rejected him before. He never gave up on her. She was scared to lose her, and that fear of hers almost cost him his life. 

 

If she could only turn back the hands of time, she will not the same mistake. Maybe, Gu Zhan would still be happy and healthy, and they would still be together. But all she had now are their happy memories together, and a heart filled with regrets. 

 

She wiped the tears from her face, and decided to move on. As she turned to leave, she saw a familiar figure walking up to her. She blinked several times, thinking it was just an illusion. But the more he got nearer, the more she knew it was real. "Zhan?" she called as she smiled. 

 

Gu Zhan stood in front of her with a smile. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." he said. Tears filled her eyes once again, and this time, it's tears of happiness. With that, she hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go. "I thought I'm going to lose you forever..." she said He lifted her chin, and smiled at her. "I came back for you. And this time, I won't leave you." he said. 

 

As the night sky is filled with fireworks, the two of them shared a long and loving kiss.