Milk On His Table - Qiu Qiu x Wan Jun

KO Drabbles

As he reached his table, he found another milk on  this table. He let out a sigh as he took it. "Qiu Qiu..." he thought. Despite the fact that he had rejected her, she still remained the same - always watching over him, always caring for him, always liking him. He wanted to scold her, and tell her to stop loving him, but how could he do that when he can't even tell his heart to stop loving his own best friend? 

 

Shortly, the rest of the class came in. And there she is, happily smiling and talking to the Hua Ling Long. He took his seat, and looked away when he saw her eyes     looking over him once again. He knew she is still hoping that one day, he will like her as well. He knew she is still hoping he could look at her the way she looked at him. 

 

He doesn't want to look at her eyes. Despite the happy smile she shows to everyone, there was sadness in her eyes when she looks at him. Despite laughing at the pranks she make, there was a tear at the corner of her eye from the pain. He knew how she felt, and he knew the way she looked. Because that's how he is whenever he looks at Lei Ting. 

 

--

 

There was a milk on his table. He doesn't know why she keeps on leaving it for him, but he surely appreciates it. Since his memories were gone, and Lei Ting was gone, she was the one who made sure he was OK, and coping with the rest of the class. He doesn't know why, by he felt sorry for her. Maybe he rejected her before? Why wouldn't he like a girl like her? 

 

She was cute, cheerful and caring. She always tries to make him smile, despite the lame joke that he knew she got from that nerdy boy. She was doing her very best to make him like her. 

 

But as much as he tried to like her, and to enjoy her company, something is still missing. Whenever he looks back at the empty chair behind him, he felt sad. And she looks at him with  the same sadness in his eyes.

 

--

 

Today, there was no milk on his table. 

 

Today, she looked at where she was sitting, and there were no sadness in her eyes. She was laughing happily with the guy sitting next to her - the one who made the pain her heart go away. She no longer looks at him, and when she does, it's like she was just someone she used to know. Finally, she had learn to let him go. 

 

But honestly, he wasn't ready for that. 

 

Just when he was ready to love her, she decided to give her heart to the one who truly loves her. It was too late for him to realize that he felt the same way that she feels for him. 

 

"Qiu Qiu..."

 

He whispered as soon as he reached her empty seat. Everyone has gone out, except for him. He reached for a box of milk from his bag, and placed it on her table. He knew he was too late to let her know how he feels for her now. "I'm sorry I was too late to like you..." he whispered. He hoped that with that milk on her table, he could somehow tell her how he feels for her.