Chapter 10

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

Mr. Lee called students name one by one, handing them their report card letting the students know their results until it's Jeonghan turn. He got up from his seat, walking toward the teacher and then grabbing the report card examining his grade while he walks back to his seat. He let out a long sigh before he sits again. Mingyu waited for him excitedly, wanting to know the result.

 

 

"So how was your result?" Mingyu smirked, after hearing that, Jeonghan flop his head on the table while grunting.

"still numbers two. Dammit" Jeonghan faced Mingyu that wearing a proud face

"good, I'm still number one" Showing his result to Jeonghan, Jeonghan just saw it briefly before Mingyu take it back

"I figured" Jeonghan lazily replied.

 

 

"Try again later" Mingyu wink, eyes back to the teacher but still wearing a huge grin on his face

"i hate you" Jeonghan making sure Mingyu heard that, Mingyu just laughed and his focus went back to Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan, i have practice today. Wanna come?" Jeonghan went quiet for a bit, his hand rubbing his chin showing that he is thinking deeply about it. After awhile, he finally responded.

"If i say no you'll drag me don’t you?" Mingyu nodded "Fine".

.

.

.

.
.
.
Jeonghan sat on the bleachers, watching Mingyu with the basketball team practice. Today Mingyu seems so energetic for some reason, Mr. Song, the coach thought. Jeonghan just drool himself over Mingyu that seems enthusiasm while playing, earnings some praise from the couch. Jeonghan watching it with an awe, he never thought watching Mingyu playing basketball became his aesthetic. Without he even realise, he has been drawing Mingyu on his sketch book. Jeonghan was bewilder by his own act, his eyes widened still looking at his sketch book. Mingyu finally done with his practice running toward Jeonghan making in a holy mess trying to cover his drawing. Jeonghan felt relieved he had closed the book away, and then he act like nothing happened.

 

 

“Jeonghan, are you okay?” Mingyu face went weird seeing Jeonghan obviously acting cool.

“yes?....” he sounds more like he questioning himself back but then He nodded vigorously. Mingyu just shrug it off

“Well, I’m gonna take shower first. Can you wait?”

“Of-of course!” After Jeonghan responded, Mingyu make his way to the locker room. Jeonghan decided to sit back on the bleachers.

.

.

.

It’s only been 5 minutes of waiting, Jeonghan just wait without doing anything and thinking of nothing until a feminine voice talking to him. Jeonghan gasp for a seconds because that clearly was not Mingyu voice.

 

 

“Hey, you Jeonghan right? I’m Lee HyunJoo” The girl greeted Jeonghan, She extend her hand waiting for Jeonghan to shake her hands.

“He-hello..” Jeonghan shake her hand while giving her an awkward smile

 

“Waiting for someone?” Hyunjoo asked merrily. Jeonghan examining Hyunjoo quietly. She have a cute face, a skinny legs, a small figure but not to small, a long wavy hair , a pale skin and a sweet smile. She quiet pretty, She must be popular but not Jeonghan cup of tea, Jeonghan thought. Suddenly he remembered that he didn’t answered yet.

 

“Yeah, a friend..” His hand roaming around his nape, how hardly he try to dive into their conversation.

“Who?” She asked again, the smile on her face never fade away. Jeonghan thinks this girl is genuinely want to be friend with him, so he ease up a bit.

“Mingyu, I’m waiting for him” After hearing that, Hyunjoo wearing a shock expression but quickly changed it back to her smily face again before Jeonghan realize it.

 

“Oh…You look fun, can I be your friend?” Jeonghan looking straight at the girl’s eyes, his face showed some disbelief experession.

“Friend?!” Jeonghan became speechless, still not believing someone want to be his friend.

“Why? You don’t want to?” Her face turn sad

“Of-ofcourse I do!! I mean… I never made friend” Jeonghan stuttering a little, he suddenly thinking about Mingyu ‘ Mingyu is different, he’s my first love’ without him realize he blushing by himself but his thought broke by Hyunjoo voice.

 

“Oh really? Mingyu aren’t your friend?? Then he must be you boyfriend” Jeonghan face turned red

“He is not my boyfriend…. Yet..” Jeonghan purposely murmur the last word making sure Hyunjoo didn’t catch it.  After that they talked for a while getting know about each other until Mingyu came. Mingyu furrowed his eyebrow a little bit knowing Jeonghan was not alone.

 

 

“Jeonghan, sorry making you waited for too long” He making sure to give Jeonghan a smile

“it’s okay Mingyu. I made a new friend! This is Hyunjoo” Jeonghan cheerly introduced that girl to Mingyu.

 

 

“Hi! I’m Hyunjoo, I’m from the next class!” She introduced herself suddenly she acted shy and spread one hand to Mingyu, her other hand pulling her strands behind her ear, while her eyes wandering around Mingyu. Mingyu noticed that, but he shrug it off and his focus went back to Jeonghan ignoring Hyunjoo’s hand.

 

 

“Jeonghan, let’s go home” He pulled Jeonghan’s wrist asking him to start moving, Jeonghan pout a little noticed that Mingyu just ignore Hyunjoo’s hand but he just let mingyu pulling him as he waving goodbye to Hyunjoo that no longer smiled as she is now clearly wearing an offended face for reason that he doesn’t know.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It’s been weeks that Jeonghan started his friendship with his new friend, Hyunjoo, they literally goes everywhere together, eats together, gossiping by themselves together except when Jeonghan goes home because he still goes home with Mingyu. To Jeonghan, Hyunjoo is being a good friend she is, she always with Jeonghan and treat Jeonghan kindly.This is make Mingyu feel neglected and Mingyu hates that, but just thinking how happy Jeonghan made friend he doesn’t want to ruins Jeonghan happiness so he never mention about being neglected or whatsoever.

 

 

Today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter