Final

In the gym
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click. 

"What the actual fck?" Eunha cursed when she heard the door was locked from the outside.

She ran to it, hoping that someone was still there to open it for her. But no, she didnt make it.

She was punished to clean up the gym after their p.e session and unfortunately, it was the last subject and there was a chance their teacher didnt tell the guards she was staying a little bit late. And she was locked. Just like that.

"Fck all these sports. I hate myself." She huffed, kicking a basketball that was beside her leg. But there was a thud after that, making her follow the noise.

"Omo!" She gasped when she realized her crush was there too, standing silently as he stared at her. At least he was staring at her.

"S-sorry. I didnt do it on purpose-" she was trembling when his eyes didnt even die from their light, glistening as always.

He dragged himself to her bit by bit, forcing her to take the same amount of steps back.

"What- what are you doing here?" She asked since she was supposed to be left alone because she was the only one that failed the class that day.

Mingyu tilted his head, raising an eyebrow, "why? Do you mind?"

Eunha pushed her short hair to the back of her ear, looking down, "N-no. I dont. Its just that... You shdve been-" pap!

Her space ended when her legs hit the bench, forcing her to sit on it.

Mingyu though, he bent for a bit, enough to reach her face, "Where are your friends?"

Eunha gulped, he was too close for her liking. Not to mention she was terrified that he could smell her odour, who are we kidding? They just ended their p.e class earlier.

"Theyre going back, of course. W-why?"

Mingyu chuckled, taking a seat beside her. "Wheres your boyfriend then?"

Eunha accidentally fixed her face to look at his,regretting it soon. "What boyfriend?"

It was true, there were rumours about her dating Yugyeom or whoever that was just as popular as her. But it was only a rumour. At least it was for Eunha. Mingyu was never fond of it. At all. How can anyone take Eunha away from him? No fcking way.

"Jungkook?" Mingyu's answer made Eunha's heart beat faster, she didnt know if he was jealous or he was purely asking.

"Whats with him?" She breathed, locking her eyes on her shoes. She was nervous af since she knew they were locked for at least an hour , and the fact that he was sitting beside her asking about her non existent boyfriend made her anxious. Did he care?

"Youre dating him, arent you?" His breathy voice was right beside her ear, trembling her more.

'Oh my god i smell like and he isnt decreasing my insecurity grrr' Eunha thought.

She instinctly pulled her body a bit far from him, heaving a breath. "No." She answered shortly. Hell she was nervous af. Why the hell was he like that?

"Really?" Mingyu's hyped voice got her to look at him.

"Why did you ask?" She asked silently, calming down as he was sitting up straight.

Mingyu hid his smile, "i dont know. Just felt the need to ask."

Eunha's heart dropped, he didnt care of course. "Oh." She fidgeted with her fingers.

"Hey eunha." Her heart skipped at the name he called. They never talked even once. Explains why her heart was doing all the flips and falling back to the pit of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter