Author Update

UnTouchable

Hey guys, it's me. I know i'm behind on my updates, and I'm really sorry. University has been so hectic for me, and I've been really stressed out about everything. I feel awful for not being able to update on time. Even though I may not have a crazy amount of followers, I appreciate everyone who keeps up with UnTouchable and who leaves comments for me to read. Your words motivate me a lot, and it makes me really happy to see people enjoying the story.

However, I think I need to take a break from writing. My depression is hitting me again and I just need a break from everything. I feel so sad and stressed all the time, that writing doesn't even make me feel better. I'm not abandoning the story, so don't worry. I'll keep working on the next chapter slowly when I have free time. I just don't want to disappoint you guys, even though I feel like I am by writing this letter to you. 

My mental health is really hitting rock bottom, but because I was able to write and receive such kind comments, I was able to fight against my depression for a little while. After this rest, I hope to come back stronger and healthier. Thank you for all your support as always. I hope I can come back soon. I'm sorry to leave you guys like this. I hope to see you guys soon on the next update.

 

- amandawhy