Chicken

UnTouchable

“If you keep doing this, I’ll report you to the police.” 

 

Tzuyu clenched her jaw. Just who was this maniac? Why won’t she leave me alone? She pushed down on the intercom’s button.

“W—wait!” Sana took a deep breath before starting. “L—look, I think there’s been a misunderstanding. I’m not a stalker! I didn’t follow you around or anything like that! I just moved here! And… I guess out of all places I just happened to move in next to you!”

Tzuyu squinted her eyes, skeptical of what the woman in front of her door was saying. “That’s far too many coincidences. You ran into me on the street, followed me around, moved in next door, and claim to have a package because of a mis-delivery?” She scoffed, “I find that really hard to believe.”

Sana was growing impatient. How many times did she have to explain it to this woman that it was all a misunderstanding? She ruffled her hair out of frustration and leaned closer to the intercom. “There was a mis-delivery! You can check it yourself!” She shoved the package closer to the camera. “Chou Tzuyu, Room 9101. See that? Look!”

Tzuyu leaned in closer to get a better look through the screen. It really did have her name and address on the package.

“...Okay then. Just put the box on the floor and leave.”

Sana let out a groan. Was this girl trying to piss her off even more? Here she was trying to be civil and a good neighbor, and this woman was still being difficult?

“No. I won’t.” Sana took a step back. “Come out and take it yourself.” Sana stood her ground. No way was she going to be treated like this.

“What?” Tzuyu’s eye twitched in annoyance.

“You heard me. I don’t what’s wrong with you, but I’m not happy with being mistaken as a stalker. Even though I’ve told you a million times that I’m not! Why don’t we just apologize to each other and start off on a clean slate?”

After a moment of contemplating, Tzuyu decided. “No. There’s no need for that. Whether you take it or throw it away. Have it your way.” The intercom died with a faint buzz and a final click.

Sana gasped lightly. “That was so rude! Fine! Have it your way you narcissistic, egoistic !” Sana turned around and walked back to her apartment. How dare she? She’s so rude! I went out of my way to give this back to her and this is how she treats me? Gosh, I can’t believe someone who tastes that great has such a ty personality! Ugh!

“Not everyone is in the world is in love with you! You self-centered jerk!” Sana shouted back toward the direction of Tzuyu’s house.

 

OOOOO

 

In a Starbucks not too far away…

 

A burst of laughter rang across the table.

“I was so pissed off that my blood pressure shot through the roof just by thinking of it!” Sana took a sip of her coffee. “Me? A stalker? A victim is more like it!”

“Your first day sounded like hell.” Dahyun chuckled. “I mean what are the odds? The woman you touched happens to be your next-door neighbor. Isn’t that a funny twist of fate?”

“So what did you end up doing with the box?” asked Chaeyoung.

“I’m glad you asked. I brought it home and if she comes to pick it up, I’ll treat her the same way she treated me,” Sana started laughing maniacally.

“Sana… don’t do that. You’re starting sound crazy.” Chaeyeon sighed.

Dahyun leaned in, “so how was it? The woman you touched?”

“Not bad… Actually… it was amazing. Her energy was so pure and intoxicating. I only brushed my hand against hers and I was following her before I realized. It felt… healing.”

Dahyun’s ears perked up. “Ah… is that so?”

“Isn’t it good for you? It’s like having a delicious prey near you 24/7.” Chaeyoung noted.

“I guess? Yeah… but I don’t think—”

Their conversation was interrupted by a bunch of squeals and shrieks. Three girls appeared each holding a piece of paper and a sharpie.

“Oh my god! It’s really Dahyun and Chaeyoung from Twice!”

“We can all the way to Seoul to see you.”

“Can we get your autographs? Please!”

Dahyun smirked and brushed her hair back. “Really? Thank you for coming all the way here. We really appreciate you taking your time to go all the way here just to see us.” She leaned in closer to the girl in front of her. “I should shake your hand.”

“Ah there she goes again.” Chaeyoung sighed.

“Really? Oh my god! I’m really touching your hand!”

“Of course, it’s the least I could do.” Dahyun grinned.

“You’re the best!”

Chaeyoung signed the papers quickly and pushed them toward Dahyun.

After autographing the papers, she handed them back to the girls. “Thank you for your support, I’ll hope you’ll attend our events again in the future.” She winked and waved goodbye.

The girls were star struck and walked away giggling. “Gosh, Dahyun is so cute. I can’t wait to go home and post this story on twitter. Everyone is going to be so jealous that we got to meet them. I won’t wash my hand. I can’t believe I touched her!”

“Me either, oh my god, what are the chances?”

“It that Nayeon and Jeongyeon weren’t there, we could’ve gotten all of their autographs.”

“Anyways, who’s that sitting with them?”

“She must be Dahyun’s childhood friend. Wasn’t she a model or something?”

 

“Ah… what an easy life you have, Dahyun.”

Dahyun smirked, “well, why do you think most vampires enter showbiz?”

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. “Here she goes again…”

“We have the best chances to get exposed to more humans this way. We get to hunt without them noticing, and they get to interact with us. That’s what our good looks are for right? Life is all about give and take. I give them pleasure, and I take what I need. This is coexistence.” Dahyun sipped her frappuccino. “And squirrel, you ran away from home to hunt. It’s stupid, but funny.” Dahyun laughed.

“What?! Stupid? Hey! It’s a matter of quality over quantity! Give me a few slices of wagyu beef over a thousand blocks of tofurkey any day!” Sana stood up and pointed at Dahyun. “And what did I tell you? Don’t call me squirrel! You know I hate that nickname!”

“Awh, but I’ve been calling you squirrel for the past 15 years. Your cheeks are just like a squirrel’s when its mouth is full of acorns. ❤”

“Yeah and? I’ve been telling you for years that I don’t like it!” Sana grumbled.

Dahyun checked the time on her phone and grinned. “Man, time flies when you’re having fun! Nayeon texted me a couple of times asking where we were. The manager asked us to come early today.”

Chaeyoung got up first. “We have to go to practice for a last-minute gig. If you have time, come see us.” She produced a pair of tickets from her jacket. “Maybe you can offer these to that woman if you decide to make up with her. It’s for a festival next weekend.”

Dahyun’s smile faltered slightly. “Well, it’s good-bye for now.”

“Already? Okay, good luck with practice. And thanks, Chaeyoung, but I doubt I’ll talk to her ever again.”

Chaeyoung shrugged. “Anyways, let’s have a housewarming party later. Call me.”

Dahyun leaned into Sana’s personal space and lifted her chin slightly. “Well, I can visit you tonight if you feel lonely.”

“Piss off.” Sana slapped her hand away.

“Squirrel rejected me. All I have is you. So sad… woe is me.” She pretended to sob into Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

Sana’s eyes darkened. “Hey Chaeyoung, do me a favor and throw that thing out on your way out.”

Chaeyoung only smiled and nodded her head.

“Hey! You’re supposed to be on my side!” Dahyun pouted.

“I’m Switzerland okay? I’m on no one’s side.”

Dahyhun hit her playfully, and turned to face Sana. “How about her? As your first prey? ❤” Dahyun put on her black sunglasses. “That’s why you ran away from home, isn’t it?”

The two of them turned to leave.

“Go squirrel, my sweet love! ❤” Dahyun waved.

“Chaeyoung, please. Kill her.” Sana growled, shooting daggers from her eyes.

 

OOOOO

 

Dahyun’s right. Now, I can hunt whoever I want. At least without dad breathing down my neck.

Sana approached the door to her apartment. She glanced at the door next to hers. Well, I hate to admit it now, but I’m definitely attracted to her energy. Should I give it a try?

Sana recalled her words and groaned. “No way, forget it. I don’t want to cause trouble again. She still might think of me as a stalker. There’s plenty of fish in the sea as they say.” Sana hurriedly punched in the code to her apartment. “God, I’m so tired. Better head to bed early tonight to prepare for the shoot that’s coming up in a few days.”

 

“Ah… being in bed is the best.” Sana sighed sinking deeper into the sheets. After laying in bed for a couple of minutes, she heard a squeak from the corner of the room. Sana turned over to check out what it was. To Sana’s surprise, Tzuyu stood over her. She then bent down slowly, moving her face close to Sana’s. Sana’s eyes widened in confusion. “What?” She could feel Tzuyu’s breath ghosting over her lips.

Tzuyu was wearing a white dress shirt with a few buttons loosened, making her look seductive. Under the moonlight, she looked beautiful. Sana wanted to reach out and touch her, but Tzuyu beat her to it. She grabbed Sana’s hand and moved it closer to her chest which was exposed, and Sana could feel her breath hitch.

“Touch me…” Tzuyu breathed out.

Sana could only focus on the lips that were making their way to hers. Her hand was so close to touching Tzuyu’s chest, only a few centimeters more and she would be able to taste her energy. Sana gulped in anticipation. Her eyes flickered from Tzuyu’s lips to her own hand. She closed her eyes in anticipation…

 

Beep Beep! Beep Beep!

The sound of Sana’s alarm cut through her dream. She woke up sprawled on her bed with her covers hanging off the bed and her pillow on the floor.

“Oh my god…” A deep blush dusted her cheeks. “Just what did I dream about?” she whispered breathlessly.

 

OOOOO

 

“Sana! Your eyes are hollow again! Is everything okay?”

“I’m okay, I just haven’t had much sleep last night…”

“Oh dear, I’m going to have to use more concealer to hide those dark circles…” The makeup artist turned around to look for the bottle. “You should sleep well the night before a shoot. So, who was it? A boyfriend? A friend?”

You’ve got it wrong… “Haha… it’s okay. Sorry about the trouble, I guess I won’t be in my best condition for this shoot…” Even though there are many things in life that happen for no reason. Even so, what the hell was that dream for?!

Images of Tzuyu leaning in to kiss her flashed through her mind, and the sensation of her hand ghosted on her wrist. “Touch me…”

 

Hah… it’s just that there were too many thoughts in my head. That’s why I’ve been having that strange dream for three nights in a row. Yes, it must be. It has to be.

Someone yelled in the background, “Sana’s ready to get her hair styled!”

But why the hell did that rude woman have to show up in my dreams! Why? Sana hit her head against the mirror repeatedly in anguish of being tortured by the images of Tzuyu.

A conversation behind Sana peeked her interest.

“One word. Craving.

“Really? Doesn’t it just apply to food and drugs?”

“No way. It’s not just limited to those things. You don’t dream about it without a reason. You’re just not aware of it. It happens because your body wants it.”

My body… wants her?

 

OOOOO

 

Recently, I didn’t have a chance to absorb human energy properly. There weren’t any shootings and I was busy trying to settle into my new apartment. The energy I get from simply brushing past others is not enough to survive. Just like normal people need a certain amount of food to live. We vampires, need to absorb a certain amount of energy from humans to survive. At least 10 minutes a day is sufficient enough.

 

Sana sat down on the chair.

“I put your hair down since it’s for a summer shoot.” The stylist motioned for Sana to face the mirror.

“Okay, thanks.”

 

Skipping a few meals for a couple of days is no problem. But not feeding for more than a week could be fatal. Yes, I’m getting hungry. That’s why I had that dream. My body is telling me to eat.

Sana crossed her arms. “It’s been 3 days, I guess…” Sana chuckled. “I knew there was a logical reason behind these dreams…”

The director walked into the studio with his assistant trailing behind him. “Everyone get ready! We’re going to start shooting in 5.”

Sana turned around and noticed a bunch of handsome young men. “Ah… looks delicious.”

Yes, never mind about that dream. Let’s put that behind me.

“Okay, let’s start!”

The shirtless man wrapped his arm around Sana’s shoulder and posed for the camera. Sana grabbed his hand and smiled at the camera. Sounds of the shutter click filled the room.

Because there is a buffet right in front of me. How good is that? These guys have a lively and delicious… eh? Sana’s smile faltered. What’s this?

The cameraman stood up and pointed at Sana. “Sana, you have to smile brighter!” He pointed at his mouth.

“Sorry about that!” Sana resumed her pose and tried to look extra happy, showing off her pearly whites. Strange… what is it? This taste…

“Okay, good. Keep the smile! You’re doing great Sana!” The camera shuttered furiously, and the flash flickered intensely.

Well… it’s… bland.

“Okay, let’s switch gears and get ready for the next shot!”

How come? He looked yummy! It’s okay… it’s okay… let’s focus. He’s not the only guy here.

Sana walked next to the model and showed off her curves and posed. See? These guys are young, healthy, and good-looking models.

 

Not only this one. That one too. And that guy too! All of these guys are… Bland?!! Why??

“And we’re finished!”

“Good job everyone!”

“Did the pictures turn out good?”

“How do I look?”

Sana looked at her trembling hands. I absorbed more than enough energy but… it’s not delicious!! Did I somehow lose my sense of taste?!

Sana walked over to thank the cameraman, staff and the models before trudging to the fitting room to change out of the clothes.

This is not what I expected. I thought I was only hungry. I thought that I’d be fine once I got some energy from someone. I think there is something missing.

“I think… she spoiled my taste.”

 

OOOOO

 

“What do you mean? Something keeps coming to your mind?” Dahyun held her cellphone closer to her ear.

“Well… I mean it’s a kind of food! Yes, food! Like odeng or tteokbokki!”

“Huh? Odeng and tteokbokki?”

“Listen to me first, Dahyun. Everything was delicious to me. Then, they’re not delicious anymore after I had chicken! I keep thinking about chicken and even dream about it!” Sana sighed. “Having other food makes me crave it more…”

“Chicken? Well, doesn’t the craving usually disappear once you have it again? Anyways, why do you ask that?”

“I just… I think… my body wants it.” 

“What? Your body what?”

“N—no. Never mind. It’s nothing. Anyway, thanks. I’ll call you later, Dahyunnie. Bye!”

“Wait, Sana! What are you…”

Sana ended the call with a tap on the screen.

“If I tell her the whole story, she’ll laugh at me. She’ll definitely laugh about me dreaming about her…” I won’t be like this forever, will I?

“What have I done to deserve this? Running away from home turned out to be of no use to me! Besides, ugh, why her? I want nothing to do with her!” She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. “Maybe Dahyun is right. One more touch will make the craving disappear. Let’s do it for the last time.”

 

OOOOO

 

“Yes, I just sent a copy of the novel. Call me after you read it.”

“Ms. Chou, about the autograph event I told you last time. I know you said no, but if you…”

“My answer is still no. For the PR campaign, there must be other ways.” After a moment of silence, there was a begrudging response on the other end of the line. “Okay, that will be all, goodbye.”

Tzuyu ended the call and put down the cellphone on the table, and sighed. She took off her glasses and placed them in front of her keyboard. “So tired…” She stared at the computer screen in front of her. “I must order those books again.”

 

OOOOO

 

Ding dong! Ding dong!

 

Sana stood in front of Tzuyu’s door holding a small bag. “This is the last time, for once just put aside your pride Sana-ya. Act naturally, give her this tteok, and make peace with her.” (Note: In Korea, when people move in, they give tteok to their neighbors to greet and inform them of their moving in.)

“Yes, I want nothing but one handshake. Just for once.” Sana rang the doorbell again. “Eh? She’s not home? Darn, I wanted to make the craving disappear as soon as possible. Maybe I should come back after. I hope she comes home before the tteok gets cold.” Sana sulked back to her apartment.

 

Clank!

 

Sana instinctively turned her attention to the source of the sound. Uh… she was?!

 

Pcht pscht! Rub rub

 

Tzuyu was spraying the intercom pad and rubbing it with a cloth. She was dressed comfortably in a loose sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Noticing that someone was staring at her, she turned around and met Sana’s gaze with a piercing glare. She then went back to cleaning the buttons on the intercom.

What… did she just do? Sana stared wordlessly. She was taken aback by the scene in front of her. Is she… cleaning? The intercom that I just touched??

Satisfied with the amount of cleaning done, Tzuyu scanned Sana from top to bottom, then looked at the intercom, then back at Sana. She scoffed, walked back into her apartment, and shut the door with a bang.

 

OOOOO

 

“Am I dirty?” Sana held out her hand.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you asking that suddenly?” Dahyun looked taken aback.

Chaeyoung approached Sana and looked at her curiously.

“We just finished our practice, and this is the first thing you say to me?” She whispered under her breath.

“Take a look. Is it dirty? Does it stink? Full of germs? Is it?” She extended her hand further toward the two idols.

Chaeyoung stared at Sana’s hand. “There are millions of germs in people’s hands,” she stated seriously.

Sana nodded, then turned around and stalked away. “Ah, I see. I’m dirty. That’s why. Okay, dirty me is going. Bye.”

Dahyun inspected the bag. “Are you here to give us this?”

“Take it. That’s ‘go-away’ tteok.”

Chaeyoung looked at the tteok. “Huh? What’s ‘go-away’ tteok?” She poked at the bag.

“Hey squirrel! Now that you’re here I’ll buy chicken for you! You wanted chicken, right? ❤”

The word chicken caught Sana’s attention. She stopped in her tracks. A fiery aura surrounded Sana. “C.H.I.C.K.E.N?!!

Dahyun and Chaeyoung stared as Sana with a passive expression. Then Dahyun smiled, “you wanted it that much?”

 

Two girls exited the practice room and walked up to the trio.

“Good job today guys.” Nayeon grinned. Jeongyeon stood beside her girlfriend looking bored.

The two greeted Sana. Nayeon embraced Sana with a tight hug and Jeongyeon gave her a smile and a “hey.”

Jeongyeon then looked at Chaeyoung, and remembered something.

“Ah, Chaeyoung, I wrote some lyrics to a new track for the next album. You wanna look it over and produce the song with me?”

“Sounds good, I’ll look it over tonight.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“Great, I’ll text it to you now. Look it over whenever you have time.” She patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

“Ah, unnie, do you want to come with Sana, Dahyun and I to go and grab some chicken?”

Jeongyeon looked apologetic. “Sorry, I’ve got plans to go on a date with Nabongs later. Maybe next time,” she shrugged.

“That’s alright, have fun on your date.” Chaeyoung nodded, understanding.

Nayeon checked her watch. “Babe, we should go, the movie’s going to start in 40 minutes. We better change out of our practice clothes, and head to the parking lot if we want to get there on time.”

“Guess that’s our cue to go, have fun kids. Stay safe.” Jeongyeon waved goodbye and walked away with Nayeon.

Sana watched as Nayeon interlocked her fingers with Jeongyeon’s and chatted excitedly about the movie they were going to watch. Jeongyeon only responded by smiling lovingly as she watched her girlfriend ramble on about the plot. Nayeon looked like an excited kid on Christmas, and Jeongyeon could only think about how cute her girlfriend was.

 

OOOOO

 

“That’s right! To be honest with you, for my entire life. I’ve never failed in hunting you know?!” Sana’s cheeks were covered in a deep red. She held one drumstick in one hand and a large pint of beer in the other. She took a huge swig and slammed the glass onto the table. “I just spared myself because of my dad. But I was really really popular at school!” She waved the drumstick around. “I am a chooser! Not a beggar you know?!”

“Yeah, I saw it with my own eyes!” Dahyun stood up, obviously drunk already. “You flirted with delicious looking guys at school! There was no man who didn’t hold your hand! Hell, even girls wanted to hold your hand!”

Chaeyoung sipped her sprite silently while watching their exchange.

Dahyun continued, “they gossiped about you as a real flirt without knowing that you’ve never been kissed!!”

“Even so, everyone was eager to hold my hand!! But why… Why does she treat me like this?? Am I not beautiful enough??”

“Who’s she? Who are you talking about?” Chaeyoung asked seriously.

Sana choked on her beer. “Not her. I meant chicken!!” Sana held up the drumstick. “Chicken! Chicken insulted me!! What kind of chicken is that? Garlic and soy sauce? Spicy? Fried? Or spring onion chicken?”

“You said this kind of food is no good for our health at all, so why are you so obsessed with it Sana?” Chaeyoung sighed.

“Squirrel, it’s okay. I’ll buy you chicken until you get sick of it. Just drink comfortably.” Dahyun somehow appeared next to Sana and started shoving the beer into . “Let’s just get drunk tonight and forget it! Hahaha!” Dahyun cackled. “Can we get some more chicken and beer please?!” Dahyun yelled out in her drunken stupor.

 

OOOOO

 

“Will you be okay alone, Sana?” Chaeyoung asked worriedly while trying to hold Dahyun back.

“I’ll be fine, it’s right there.” Sana started toward the entrance of the apartment complex. “Just do something about her.” She pointed behind her.

“Squirrel! No way~ I’ll take you home!! I’ll help you get changed, and wash your…”

“Cut it out man, get a grip!” Chayoung looked annoyed at Dahyun who was trying to wiggle her way out of Chaeyoung’s tight hold on her.

“But when we were young, we took baths together…”

“Anyways, just call me when you get home. We’ll be leaving first.” Chaeyoung shoved Dahyun into the backseat of the car and walked over to the driver’s side.

“Will do… Thanks for the ride Chaeyoung…”

“Just call me when you get in, so I know you made it home alive. I’m gonna drive this idiot back home now. See ya.” Chaeyoung got in and started the car. After making sure Sana entered the apartment complex, she drove off. She rubbed her temples. Luckily it was a weekend, otherwise the manager and Nayeon would kill Dahyun for getting this drunk.

She looked in the rear-view mirror to a sleepy-drunken Dahyun hugging one of the plush dolls Chaeyoung kept in the backseat of the car.

“Ugh, you look so sloppy when you’re drunk.”

Dahyun’s mouth was left hanging open, and drool began pooling at the edge of . 

“Oh hell no! Not in my car!” Chaeyoung sent the car into a screeching halt, making Dahyun slam into the headrest in front of her.

 

“Geez, I’m so drunk. I feel sick… I think I drank way too much. Luckily there’s no shoot tomorrow. Otherwise I’d be dead.” Sana tottered toward her door. “It’s Dahyun’s fault, talking about chicken and what not. It’s all because of chicken…”

“You stalker…”

“Chicken…”

“...Okay then. Just put the box on the floor and leave.”

“Yes… chicken…”

Images of Tzuyu cleaning the intercom flashed through Sana’s mind. Everything is all because of… THE CHICKEN NEXT DOOR!!! A killer intent aura surrounded Sana.

 

Tzuyu felt a shiver run through her body. She looked up from her computer screen and swept her gaze around the room. Funny… I just felt a cold draft right now. I’m pretty sure I turned up the heat in the room. Shaking away her thoughts, she focused on editing her novel.

 

OOOOO

 

Steam filled the bathroom as Tzuyu began her shower. Mid-way through the shower, the chime of her doorbell pierced through the sound of water falling. Tzuyu opened her eyes and pushed her black hair back. She let out a sigh and stared at the bathroom door.

Someone probably got the wrong house. Guess I need to clean it again.

She turned her attention back to her shower and began to scrub down. The ringing became excessive, then she heard someone banging on the door aggressively.

A muffled “You!! Come out!!” echoed the apartment.

 

“Chou Tzuyu! Number 9101!! Come out!!” Sana started kicking the door angrily. “Come out!! Who the hell do you think you are ignoring me three times in a row???” Sana started banging the door with her fists. “You are chicken after all!!”

 

Tzuyu’s eyes widened once she realized who was at the door. She rinsed off the lather from her body wash, and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed her towel and began to dry herself.

 

“Yeah! I’m a stalker!! So what? Come out and just do whatever you want! Come out here you rude !!” Sana bellowed.

Suddenly the door opened with a click. Tzuyu stuck her head out. She was wearing a white robe, and her hair was still wet with drops of water falling to the ground. Her robe was loosely tied, exposing her collarbones and the middle of her chest. It was still shiny from the droplets of water that landed on her skin, making it glisten under the lights.

“Are you crazy?! What are you doing? Wake up the whole neighborhood why don’t you?? You’re making my door dirty… What the hell is wrong with you?!” Tzuyu growled.

“You’re so rude… but why do I keep thinking about you?” Sana looked up at the taller girl with tears in her eyes. “You’re so annoying, and frustrating… but why can’t I escape you?”

Tzuyu’s eyes widened. For a moment, she felt entranced by the woman in front of her.

Sana took a step forward with her hand out. “Let me touch… just for once…” She started toward Tzuyu, before falling on her knees in front of Tzuyu with a thud.

Tzuyu stood in front of Sana, frozen on the spot. Speechless at what she had just heard and seen. After a moment of weighing her options, she decided to bring her inside. The woman in front of her was obviously very drunk and out in front of her door. She couldn’t leave her there, even if she was a stalker. Sighing, she took Sana by the collar of her jacket and dragged her inside the house. The door shut with a soft click and a chime indicating that the door was locked.

 


Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter. I postponed the uploading of this chapter for a few days after Jonghyun's passing, out of respect. If you guys ever want to talk or anything, you guys can reach me on  my personal twitter @amandawhyy. The news came as a shock to me, and I was pretty shaken by it. If you are going through anything, don't keep it in and if you want to reach out, you can definitely talk to me. 

Anyways, I hope everyone's exams went well. Happy holidays to everyone! I hope you all enjoy your well deserved break. As always, leave comments below (I always look forward to reading them), subscribe and upvote if you enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for your support as always. 

I'll be off listening to Heartshaker and Merry & Happy~