I Like You!

UnTouchable

“Woman in her 20’s is found dead in an empty apartment”

 

Sana opened her eyes and stared at the headlines written in bold, on the newspaper that was covering her face. As the words sunk in, and once she was able to process the meaning of the words, Sana immediately sat upright, making the newspapers covering her body fall.

“What?! This can’t be? Am I really dead? Is this the after life??” She used her right hand to rub her temples. “This can’t be! I haven’t even gotten the chance to hunt! I ran away from home, just to die before I finally got to experience freedom?!”

She glanced down and realized she was holding on to a page of newspaper. “Huh? Newspaper?” She scanned her surroundings. “Where am I?” She looked down and realized she was sleeping on a bed of newspaper, with a bunch of them covering her body as a makeshift blanket. Am I a hobo or something? She looked to her right. Why are my shoes in a plastic bag? She turned her attention to the sound of the door opening.

Tzuyu entered the room. She was wearing a long navy-blue cardigan, with a white t-shirt underneath and black skinny jeans.

“Are you finally awake?” She put her hands in the pockets of the cardigan, and leaned against the doorframe. She stared at Sana with a curious expression.

What happened? Why is she here? Sana stared at the taller girl in confusion.

“You… What’s wrong with you? You insist you’re not a stalker, but why do you keep following me?”

“Ah…” Sana’s eyes widened as she remembered. She started to recall last night’s events slowly. First, she had gone out for drinks with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Then after ranting, Dahyun started shoving beer down . They had both gotten so drunk that Chaeyoung had to drive them both home. She closed her eyes in concentration. I… I walked over to her apartment door… and I started banging and kicking the door… Then I kept calling her to come out. And then…

“Oh my god.” She covered mouth in shock. WHAT DO I DO?? I said all those things and I passed out in front of her! That’s so embarrassing!

Sana managed to recover her wits and looked up at Tzuyu. “I’m… I’m sorry. I got so drunk last night… everything I said. I didn’t mean. Honestly.” Sana put her right hand on the floor to support herself. “By the way, thank you so much for helping—”

Tzuyu’s eyed where Sana’s hand was going. Her eyes darkened and she immediately pointed at Sana. “D—don’t move! Just stay where you are! And put your hand back where it was!!” Tzuyu’s voice contained a sense of urgency. “You’re dirtying my floor with staphylococcus!!”

Sana was taken aback and stared at her hand. Staphylo… what? She was confused. Was she calling her dirty?

After Sana moved her hand back, Tzuyu cleared . “Don’t be mistaken, I didn’t let you inside, because I wanted to.” Tzuyu turned away and started mumbling to herself. “If I left you in front of my door, someone would’ve called the police… Then lots of people would be going in and out of my house… All those germs would be everywhere…” Tzuyu got goosebumps and chills at the thought. She clenched her jaw, and rested her hand against the side of her head.

Sana was shocked and stared at the woman in front of her. Wait! Is she…? She walked away from the bed of newspapers and touched the pot of a plant on the shelf, while Tzuyu was still mumbling to herself.

Tzuyu’s attention was diverted by the sound of rustling and she turned towards Sana. “What are you doing?! I told you to stay put! Just don’t touch anything and stay where you were before!!” Tzuyu ran to grab a small cloth and started to wipe the pot. “I can’t spray disinfectant on this… otherwise the plant might die…” She muttered under her breath.

With Tzuyu’s back facing her, Sana started thinking. Does she have… Myosphobia?! Sana looked around carefully, taking in her surroundings. That’s why her house felt so clean. And it’s why she hates to make physical contact with others. Wait… Doesn’t that mean that I can’t touch her?! Sana started sweating at the thought. She gulped. So, I have to live like this? Without a sense of taste? Sana stared at Tzuyu’s back. I only need to touch her once…

After Tzuyu finished cleaning the pot, she turned around and stared at Sana directly in the eyes. “Don’t touch anything. Just get out of my apartment.”

Sana stared at her blankly.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Tzuyu was taken aback when Sana started to march towards her with purpose. “W… What do you want?” Tzuyu took a step back. “Wait! Just stop there!” And another step back, until she was pinned on top of the bookshelf. “I don’t care if you’re a stalker or not! Just get out of my house!”

Sana had her cornered. With an arm on either side of the shelf, Tzuyu had nowhere to run.

“D—don’t you dare touch me!” Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she felt her heart racing at how close the shorter woman was. She held a disinfectant spray bottle defensively, ready to spray her if she got any closer.

Sana leaned in slowly. “Last night, I said ‘Let me touch you.’” Sana glanced up at Tzuyu’s lips. “About that…” She leaned back. “I’m sorry. I think was completely out of my mind. I should leave now.” Sana gave her an apologetic smile.

Tzuyu let out a deep sigh of relief, and she relaxed her body. She eyed Sana suspiciously as she went to get her shoes.

“Sorry for the trouble. Should I open the door myself? I think I’ll infect it with Staphylo… whatever on the doorknob.”

Tzuyu approached her from behind. “No, I’ll do it.” She walked past Sana, and opened the door. “I hope we won’t have to see each other again.”

Sana clutched the plastic bag tightly and laughed. “Don’t worry… most likely we won’t.” She walked calmly towards the door. “Well then… Goodbye!!” Sana started sprinting out the door, startling Tzuyu, who was caught off guard. Just as she was almost out the door, she reached her hand out and held Tzuyu’s cheek, then made a mad dash for her apartment. (Usain Bolt would be proud). She speedily punched in the code to her apartment and ran inside, then slammed the door with a bang.

Tzuyu stood there frozen in place. A look of utter disbelief crossed her features as she was unable to process what had happened. She could only look at Sana’s door that was now closed. She slowly raised her hand to caress her right cheek where Sana’s hand had touched her. She could still feel the sensation of her touch, and the feeling of her soft hand on her skin. Once she got her senses back, Tzuyu started blushing profusely at the thought of Sana’s sudden contact with her cheek. She closed her eyes and sighed.

 

Sana was out of breath when she ran into her apartment. She closed her eyes as she tried to slow down her breathing, as she leaned against the door for support.

“I touched her… oh my god… what do I do now?” Sana covered in shock at what she had just done. A light pink dusted her cheeks as she looked down worriedly. “It must be her…”

 

OOOOO

 

Tzuyu opened her eyes slowly. The room felt like a burning inferno, causing sweat to form on her body. A soft voice called out to her. “Let me touch you…”

She stared at the woman in front of her bed, who was slowly crawling towards her. The ruffling of the sheets as she neared, made Tzuyu nervous.

“Please… just for once… let me touch you. Please…”

It was her! That woman from next door. She looked different… She wore a short red dress, which hugged her body in all the right places, she had her hair down, and soon enough she was in front of Tzuyu. She slowly reached her hand out, as Tzuyu tried to scramble backwards. She clutched her chest as her eyes widened in fear.

“D—don’t come any closer,” she stuttered.

Sana ignored her, and approached closer, until she was in her personal space. Her hand was about to graze her cheek. Tzuyu swallowed nervously as she watched her near. “W… wait… Wait! Stop! Go away!!” Tzuyu closed her eyes tightly.

 

Tzuyu sat up and leaned against the headboard. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and struggled to catch her breath. I killed someone in my dream.

She clutched the bed sheets tightly.

 

OOOOO

 

Tzuyu put on her blue apron, fitted a surgical mask over her lower half of her face, and put on gloves. She walked towards a cabinet, and opened the door. Inside, was home to over a dozen cleaning products for various situations. She first took out the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming the entire house aggressively. Once she was done vacuuming, she began wiping down the house and mopping the floors. Next, she began spraying disinfectant, and meticulously cleaned the shelves. After four hours, she was finally done.

“Perfect.” She grinned, satisfied with her work. “Phew, I feel so much better now. What a nightmare.” She eyed the plant on her bookshelf. The image of her neighbor touching her check flashed through her mind. A chill ran through her spine. She approached the plant, and began wiping the pot clean.

“She must be insane.” She muttered under her breath.

 

OOOOO

 

“I mean mysophobia, how can it be cured?” Sana asked seriously. She sat down on the couch and looked up at the woman in front of her.

“You didn’t call me since you moved out, and what is this nonsense you’re spewing out suddenly?” Momo stood with her hands on her hips, studying Sana’s face.

“You know… germ freaks. People who always walk around spraying disinfectant and that hate to be touched by others! They do that because they have germaphobia right? How can it be cured? Taking pills? Hospital treatment? Psychotherapy? Injection therapy?”

Momo pointed at Sana. “Don’t say that to the others. It’ll be embarrassing for them to find out that you’re my sister.” Momo felt her vein popping out. “You think it’s some kind of flu or something?” She muttered under her breath. “And to answer your question, it can’t be cured unless the person is willing to fix it.”

Sana opened in surprise. “Really?” She bit her lip.

Momo continued. “Mysophobia is a kind of obsessive compulsive disorder. You know what it is right? When someone has it, they can’t stop doing a particular thing, like washing their hands. Like OCD, people with mysophobia, are anxious about germs.” Momo sat across Sana, and reached out to hold the cup of tea that was on the table between them. She took a sip before resuming. “Although they have the same disorder, they experience different symptoms. And since it’s an illness of the mind, the people around the patient can only help, and support them.”

“So, we can’t cure them?” Sana sighed dejectedly.

“Unfortunately, not. The most important thing, however is the patient’s will to change. And the thing is that…” Momo scanned Sana from head to toe, before laughing. “I’m curious to know why you’re asking me this, because as far as I’m concerned, you don’t even clean up your room.” She smirked. “Why? Are you thinking of hunting a germ freak, huh? God, why would you? There’s so many more people out there.”

Sana looked away. “Haha… no way. You’ve got it wrong, sis.” She checked the time. “Oh haha, I really hate to cut our reunion short, but I think I forgot to turn off the stove in my kitchen.” Sana made her way to the door. “Thanks Momo, bye!” She opened the door and waved goodbye.

“Sana, for the love of God, please don’t do anything stupid.”

“Yeah, yeah okay! Bye!!” Sana ran off before Momo could get another word.

Momo let out a sigh. “What’s on her mind lately?” She stared out the window and watched the busy streets, admiring the view. “I hope she’s okay.”

 

OOOOO

 

Sana walked to the nearest bookstore and scanned the psychology section.

“Illness of the mind…” She scanned the shelves for something relevant to her situation. She held a medium sized book, titled: ‘A Guide to Mysophobia. Cures, Self-help, and Treatment.’

“Well, she said I can’t cure her, but I can give it a go.” She smiled to herself. “Because I want chicken!” Sana made a bee-line to the checkout area. Ah… I’m starving, but I really don’t want to touch others. I hate to admit it, but I think I can’t live without chicken. On her way there, she noticed a familiar figure. Uh… Is that? Ch… Chicken?!

Sana’s jaw dropped. It couldn’t be right?

 

Tzuyu flipped through the contents of the book, and then put it back on the shelf. Love story… so boring. I need something more unique. She scanned the top row for another book that would pique her interest. She found one, and she reached out to grab it, she held the book by the spine, when she realized that someone’s hand was over hers’. Tzuyu looked over to see who it was. It was a woman wearing a black cap, with light brown hair. Tzuyu was taller than her, so she had difficulty seeing her face since she was wearing a cap.

“Ah… I’m sorry.” She whispered, she retracted her hand instantly.

Tzuyu stared at her for a few moments before replying, “it’s okay.”

She turned her attention to the book in front of her. I must be mistaken… it seemed like it was on purpose… She closed her eyes, and she had flashbacks of the dream she had. The image of her reaching out to Tzuyu made her feel uncomfortable. She reminded me of that dream… Ugh, let’s not think about it. She walked away after putting the book back, and started spraying disinfectant on her hands. Shower, shower… when I go home, I have to take a shower.

Tzuyu was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn’t notice a shadow looming over her. The woman with light brown hair was reaching out to touch Tzuyu.

 

Sana watched Tzuyu carefully. She carefully monitored her interaction with the stranger, and felt that something was off. It looked like she touched Tzuyu on purpose. Sana grew suspicious of the woman’s intentions and kept a close eye on Tzuyu as she walked away.

The woman followed Tzuyu, and extended her arm, as if to touch her, while she was obvious to her surroundings and the woman’s intentions.

Sana walked past Tzuyu and snatched the woman’s hands away before she could touch the taller woman. Tzuyu turned around and her eyes widened at the scene in front of her.

“What are you doing? Do you have business with my girlfriend?” She gave the stranger a smug look, while Tzuyu looked on behind her, with a look of surprise.

The stranger tightened her jaw after realizing she had been caught.

Is she… a vampire too? No… she’s not.

“Ah… I see. So, you’re the stalker who’s been following and touching her.” Sana tightened her grip on the woman. “Why don’t you stop now?” The woman struggled to get free. “Why? You think that we wouldn’t notice?” Sana’s eyes darkened with anger, and she bared her fangs for the woman to see. “Don’t you ever do that again,” she threatened.

Tzuyu was speechless. What? She’s…

Sana leaned in, and whispered into the woman’s ear: “I’m warning you. Stay away from my prey.”

The woman backed away in fear. “I… I’m sorry! I’ll never do that again.” She quickly gathered herself, and made a run for it.

 

OOOOO

 

“Now, I feel much better knowing that we found the real stalker. Since I warned her, she won’t stalk you anymore.” Sana grinned. “See? What did I say? I’m not a stalker.” Sana trailed behind Tzuyu, who was silent the whole time. After walking for some time, she stopped suddenly, making Sana bump into her. She turned around to face Sana and looked at her with a serious expression. She studied her features carefully, making Sana blush from the attention she was getting.

Finally, she spoke up.

“What’s your name?”

The question caught Sana by surprise. “Pardon?”

“I asked what your name was.”

“Ah… It’s Sana. Minatozaki Sana.”

Tzuyu let out a sigh. “Well, Ms, Sana Minatozaki. Now, I can see that you’re not a stalker…” She paused, she tried to swallow the lump in . “… I apologize for… what I said last time.”

“That’s okay, we’re neighbors, aren’t we? I understand why you said things you said.” Sana tried to laugh it off. “Then, how about a handshake?”

Tzuyu cut her off. “But. To be honest, you’re no better than that stalker to me. For me, it’s as if you’re replacing her. You know what I mean? Think about what you’ve done to me. You banged and kicked at my door, and then ran away after touching me.”

While Tzuyu was listing her crimes, Sana could feel embarrassment creeping up her neck. She felt smaller with each crime listed.

“B… but that’s…”

“You think we can be good neighbors? Well I don’t think so. I’ll take what you did for me today, as an apology for yesterday. I don’t want to see someone reckless and shameless like you, ever again.”

Sana frowned. “Hey! I know I caused you some trouble, but you think I did that because I wanted to?” Sana jabbed Tzuyu’s chest. “I also don’t need someone like you, who’s so arrogant and rude! I don’t want to see you either. But… I can’t help…”

“You can’t help? Are you trying to say that you can’t help touching me and following me? Are you a ert?! Or will you die unless you touch me?” Tzuyu raised her voice, her frustration was evident. “You just said you don’t like me either! So just leave me alone! Well, what do you want from me then?!”

“Well… that’s!” Sana tried to defend herself. I want to feed on you. I need to touch you! Because you’re so delicious to me… You’re the chicken next door… MY CHICKEN!!! “I…I… It’s because I like you!!” She managed to spit out.

Her confession caught Tzuyu by surprise. She took a step back, as her eyes widened.

“I… liked you… since the first time we met… Should I say… rather… I have a crush… on… you?” Sana cleared , a deep blush evident on her cheeks. “You know… that happens… when you like someone… You crave to touch that person and…”

Tzuyu’s jaw set, and she turned around and started walking away from Sana.

She called after her. “Hold on!! I… I mean… Wait for me!!” She started chasing after her. . I’m so screwed…

 

OOOOO

 

“Squirrel~! We’re free next weekend. How about that housewarming party next week at your place? What do you say?” Dahyun grinned excitedly as she spoke into her cellphone. After a few moments, Dahyun held her phone in front of her, confused.

“What did I just say? I must be insane…”

“Eh? Squirrel? What did you say?” Dahyun looked over at Chaeyoung in confusion, who only shrugged in response.

“Oh my god… what did I say… it’s all over for me now…” Sana leaned her head against a wall, distraught over what had happened. She was losing her mind.

 

OOOOO

 

The sound of the keyboard tapping echoed the room. Tzuyu was at her desk trying to come up with a brief outline for her new book. After a while of writer’s block, she started browsing through her emails. She thought back to today’s events, the image of Sana confessing to her was as clear as day in her mind. “Because I like you!!” Her voice rang true and clear in her head.

Tzuyu closed her eyes and sighed. She leaned back on her computer chair. “She really must be crazy.” She stared at the ceiling. “No, forget it. From now on, I don’t need to see her anymore… Calm down and focus…” She turned her attention back to the computer screen, and she leaned forward in surprise.

“. I’m screwed.”

 

Dear Ms. Chou,

I am very sorry to inform you that your order [Creative Children’s Book: Sad Puppy] has been cancelled due to stock availability. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

 

KINGSTONE PUBLISHING

 

OOOOO

 

Sana held her phone closer to her ear. “Yes, mom, don’t worry. I’m doing fine. Eh? Dad said he wants what? A hunting list? Fine, fine. I’ll send it to you later.” Sana entered the elevator and pressed the button to the 9th floor. The elevator hummed as it moved from floor to floor. “I’ll make sure to do it by tomorrow.”

The elevator dinged signalling that it had reached the 9th floor. “Yeah mom, listen, I’m about to head in, I’ll talk to you later alright? Mhm… Okay, yeah you too. Love you!” Sana ended the call as she walked out of the elevator. She made her way to her apartment.

“Ah… mom was right. I should’ve been more careful when touching others. I guess I’ll starve to death.” Sana let out a sigh. “I guess I should learn to stop being so picky about food. Tsk, I can’t even look at her face.”

Sana looked up and noticed Tzuyu standing outside of her door with her arms crossed. She looked at Sana with a serious expression. She uncrossed her arms, and walked up to her.

“Minatozaki Sana. Do you… have a minute?”

What? Why is she standing outside my door?

“What for? You said you didn’t want to see me anymore.”

“Well… that’s… the thing is… I’m kind of in trouble…” She trailed off. “About the parcel you brought earlier…” She cleared .

Sana looked up at her. “A parcel…?” A lightbulb went off in Sana’s head. She held out her hand. “Hold on! Stay right there!” She punched in her code and ran inside, leaving a stunned Tzuyu behind.

 

Sana pressed a button on the intercom. “Okay, now talk to me.”

Tzuyu was surprised, before managing to compose herself. “That parcel, do you still have it?”

“You mean the children’s books? 4 books including ‘Sad Puppy’?”

“Yes, that’s right. Can you give them back to me?” Tzuyu pleaded.

“Hm… why should I? You said that I could either keep them or throw it away.”

Tzuyu leaned closer towards the camera. “They’re out of stock, and they’re limited quantity. You wouldn’t even be able to find them in 2nd hand bookstores. I can’t find them anywhere. I really need those books.” Tzuyu was growing desperate. “Please give them back to me.”

Maybe… God is giving me a chance… Heh, there’s no escaping me now. You’re mine.

“Okay, if they’re that important to you. I’ll give them back. But—I have a condition.” Sana smirked to herself. “Meet me once a week… Starting tomorrow. Then, I’ll give you the books back.”

Tzuyu’s face paled. “What?”

 

OOOOO

 

The sound of a phone ringing echoed the room.

“Hello? Momo, it’s been a long time.” Dahyun answered the phone.

“Hey, Dahyun. Are you free now?”

“I have a couple of minutes before we go on stage. What’s up?”

“I have some questions about Sana…”

“What about squirrel?” Dahyun hummed. “Wait… Did she tell on me that I got drunk and tried to kiss her?” Dahyun took a swig of water nervously.

“Did you do that to my sister?”

“No! I mean… yes. But only because I was drunk!”

“I’ll let you off for now, because you came clean to me. But, is Sana okay? She dropped into my office today, and it seems that she’s hiding something. It makes me worried… You know how Sana is…”

“Don’t worry. She would have told me if anything happened.”

“You’re right. I know you’re busy, and it may be a lot to ask of you. But please take care of Sana.”

“I will. Don’t worry unnie. I gotta go, we’re on standby! I’ll call you if anything happens.” She ended the call with a tap.

Chaeyoung walked into the waiting room with Nayeon.

“Dahyun, Jeongyeon, we’re on standby. Let’s go.” Nayeon ordered.

“Okay~” Dahyun grinned.

Dahyun followed Chaeyoung out, while Jeongyeon motioned Nayeon to come closer so she could fix her mic. Jeongyeon brushed Nayeon’s hair behind her ear, and began to fiddle with the mic. Nayeon blushed at how close her girlfriend was. Jeongyeon’s eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she adjusted the mic, and with a satisfied smile, she smoothed out the tape on Nayeon’s cheek.

“There. It’s all done.”

Nayeon smiled at her girlfriend lovingly. She gave quick peck on Jeongyeon’s lips, turned around and dragged Jeongyeon out. Jeongyeon was surprised, but her expression melted to one of happiness.

Small moments like these made her heart race the most.

 

OOOOO

 

Tzuyu was wiping at the same spot for the past thirty minutes.

“Meet me once a week starting tomorrow. Then I’ll give you the books back.”

“What? Why should I do that?”

“I told you that I like you! I’m asking you out so… meet me tomorrow.”

 

“Geez, just what on earth is that woman thinking?” Tzuyu stared outside. “Just what does she want from me?”

 

OOOOO

 

We live right next to each other. Why meet downtown? Tzuyu thought. She stood in front of the movie theatre, and waited for Sana to arrive. She wore a black coat over her white and blue striped dress shirt, and she finished her look with a pair of black jeans. She let down her black hair which fell in waves. She noticed Sana walking towards her.

“You’re early.” Tzuyu pointed out.

Sana strode up to her and took off her sunglasses. She wore a short sleeveless black dress, and had let her hair down. The dress was fitted to her body, accentuating her features.

“Sorry, were you waiting long?” Sana smiled as she flipped her hair back.

Tzuyu noticed her bare shoulders and couldn’t help but blush as she looked away. Isn’t she exposing her skin a little too much? She took off her coat and put it over Sana’s shoulders quietly.

“You’re wearing too little. You’re going to catch a cold.” Tzuyu scolded her gruffly. “And no, I just got here not that long ago.” She met Sana’s gaze. “Now that I met you, give me my books.”

“Ah, I’ll give you them back on the way home.” Sana answered.

“Fine.” Tzuyu relented. “So, what are we doing now?”

 

“I booked movie tickets, let’s go in.” Sana led the way.

Public place… Tzuyu followed Sana in. She noticed people whispering around her.

“Wow… that girl is so hot!”

“Heh… wow, I can’t believe my luck… she’s ing gorgeous…”

“She’s y as hell…”

Tzuyu turned back and gave them a glare before walking beside Sana. Don’t these people have any shame? Openly saying those things out loud… She turned to look at Sana.

“You can watch a movie at home. Don’t you know how many germs are on cinema seats?”

“It’s nice to see movies on the big screen sometimes.” Sana replied.

Hehe… I’ve been to my stylist to get ready for this date. This is my chance. Everything is set. If you don’t let me touch you. I’ll make the chance to be touched.

 

“Well it’s not that crowded since it’s a weekday.” Sana sat down with a bag of popcorn.

Tzuyu pulled something out of her bag and placed it on the seat. Sana turned around to say something else, when she noticed that Tzuyu had covered the seat in a plastic wrap. She wore black gloves over her hands and pulled the excess of the plastic to cover her arms.

What… is this…? Some kind of impenetrable fortress?! You look like a ghost!

 

“The movie’s finished. Let’s go home.” Tzuyu disposed of the plastic wrap in a trash can.

“Not yet… let’s go have dinner!”

 

“It’s convenient using a private room, it’s nice to have some privacy.” Sana chuckled. “Well, it’s getting hot in here.” She took off Tzuyu’s coat slowly, showing off her shoulders in an attempt to seduce the writer.

“Keep your jacket on. Your immunity will drop if you’re half-, and that’s not good. Because if you sneeze by any chance around 100 000 saliva drops will fly towards me at the speed of 140 km/h. And I don’t want to that.” Tzuyu replied seriously, as she started disinfecting the silverware with hot water.

“Ah, okay…” Sana sweat dropped. Gosh she’s serious! “By the way, you seem to spend your time mostly at home. What do you do?”

“I’m a writer.”

“Really? That’s surprising. You don’t look like a writer though.”

“Then, how are writers supposed to look?”

“Well… uh…”

“Speaking of a job, what do you do?”

“Ah~ I’m a model. Have you heard of ‘Vanity-ZINE?’ I’m the cover girl of the month.” Sana smirked.

“Now I see…”

“Want a handshake with a famous girl?”

“Why you’re so free all the time.”

Sana was taken aback, so much that she had no room for feeling offense at Tzuyu’s words.

“Are you done your dinner? Then let’s go.”

 

I wasn’t able to touch her, not even once! She’s right there, but I can’t even touch her!! It can’t be! I have to find a chance… Well then, it’s obvious, but this might be my only option!

“Ow! I think I sprained my ankle!” Sana was kneeling on the floor with her left leg outstretched. She was holding onto her ankle tightly.

Tzuyu turned around and approached her. “Can you stand up?”

Sana looked up with her puppy eyes. “Would you be able to help me up?” She held out her hand.

Tzuyu let out a sigh, and took out her phone. “I’ll call 911.”

“No! You don’t need to!!” Sana screamed. Damn, nothing works on her! Tsk, I failed to appeal to her sympathy. You cold-blooded woman!

“Minatozaki Sana. Shall we go somewhere to take a rest?” Tzuyu stared into her eyes.

 


Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I just got a job not that long ago, so I didn't have time to write as much as I would've liked... Hope you enjoyed the new chapter! As always, I look forward to reading your comments! I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas and New Years celebrations. :D

University starts next week for me... ㅠㅠ