No.3 Wish –Be Happy

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung's POV

The loud bang on my door woke me up and someone crashed on top of me, making me groaned.

Who the hell woke me up this early?

“Ya! Wake up already or you’ll be late!”

I shot up with my eyes wide opened.

“How did you get in here?!” I shouted as Sohee kept on shaking me.

“I told you we’re going somewhere in 8. And it’s a luck that I was here. You didn’t even move an inch from your bed! Now wake up and get ready you lazy .”

She kicked my buttocks off the bed and shooed me into the bathroom although it’s only 7 in the morning.

I just let her dragged me because I knew bickering with her is like beating a dead horse.

She would win.

I took a long fresh bath since there was still an hour before we went there.

Then, I went into my room and wore my long blue jeans and a white sleeveless shirt and a long blue cardigan which reached my shin.

It was spring season actually so, it wasn't that cool outside.

I didn’t realize she wasn’t in my room before she dashed in and gasped as her eyes looked me up and down.

“What?”I snapped her for her weird look.

“Haven’t I told you to dress nicely?”

“No… You never told me that.”

“Okay, whatever you say. But now you already knew so… I think you should wear this instead.”

She went to my wardrobe and pulled out a sleeveless and short light pink dress with black and white roses pattern along with a black and white cardigan.

I looked and raised my eyebrow.

Seriously?

She had to be kidding me.

“Why I should wear those when you just wear a pair of short jeans and a tugged in sleeveless shirt?”

“Because this plan isn’t entirely for me. It’s for you.”

“Besides that, have you meet grandma?”

“I did since you’re taking too long in the bathroom.”

I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

We walked up to the cafe nearby which sometimes be our hang out place.

I kind of hated wearing dress like this outside.

It was uncomfortable.

I was feeling exposed and felt like people were staring at me.

I got this dress during my birthday occasion 2 years ago at my house.

The bell rang as we entered the entrance and we headed to the table where there were two boys.

“This table is taken. Let’s sit somewhere else,” I whispered as I tugged onto her hand as the boys stopped whatever they were doing and looked at us.

“Wow! Sohee! You did keep your words didn’t you? She’s gorgeous! Jungkook had been worrying on what kind of girl you would bring to him,” a guy with blond hair said and the other who was mentioned as Jungkook glared at him.

“I know right. They would be absolutely amazing!”

What the hell did she mean?

I pulled her far enough from the guys and protested, “I don’t want to do whatever you have on your mind! This isn’t what I had expected!”

“Hey! Chill. You know, I always bring you the unexpected. You’ll thank me later. Come on! They’re waiting!”

She dragged me back to the table and forced me to sit beside her.

“So… This is Park Jimin, my boyfriend that I mentioned to you onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter