Fall

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

The first ride wasn't that bad.

She was having fun actually.

But her long hair kept hitting me when we were on the roller coaster.

It was kind of frustrating me because I had to pull out her strands out of my mouth every time the ride was on the fall.

"Hey, I need to use the toilet for a while. Just wait here. I won't be long." She nodded and I looked for the toilet somewhere.

When I on my way back, something caught my eyes.

~~~~~

Getting near her and as expected she had her head down with her already messed hair covering her face.

I went behind her and combed her hair with my fingers, "just stay still for a while." 

She obeyed and let me finish tying her hair.

"Okay... finished! That's better. Your hair kept on hitting me when we're on the ride. I adviced you to wash your hair after this," I said and she looked away, blushing.

"Urmmm... thanks." 

"It's a thanks to Soohee unnie. She taught me how to tie hair and I thought it was useless but now it's useful." I explained.

"You like her?" She asked out of blue.

I stopped walking and smirked, "maybe."

"Sorry," she apologized and looked at the tiles.

"Let's really be happy today and forget all of the problems." I grasped on her hand again and dragged her to another ride.

~~~~~

It was really fun but now we tired.

We were just taking a rest at the cafe nearby that she preferred.

Yes, she preferred.

She was getting more comfortable with me now and more friendly.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked and she just shook her head.

I went to the counter and ordered our drinks and desserts.

The doorbell rang as a customer went in and my eyes trailed on him. I saw him sat at a table near her and checked her out.

I think she did realize because her hand kept on tugging on the hem of her dress, showing her uncomfortableness. 

The casher tried to slow me down but I hurried up and sat beside her, blocking his view. We're kind of close to be honest.

"Did you wait long, Darling?" I held her hand and put it on my laps as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter