Heart Disease

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung's POV

“I think we lost him,” Sohee said panting beside me.

“I told you - he’s dangerous.”

I gasped for air between my words as my heart thumped in my chest and I could feel blood ran though my veins.

“Finally it’s over!”

“No. No. Not yet.” She stood in front of me with her hand on her waist and the other in front of me, wiggling her index finger, stopping me.

I glared at her.

She forced me to prank on my neighbor’s child that I had had hate since we were kids.

I hated him though but it wasn’t even in my wish list to do before I die!

And I didn’t think her sinister smile and enthusiasm voice ever had a better freak in her mind either.

She was not even close to me before nor close enough to be called someone that I knew neither.

Just stranger.

She was just coincidentally eavesdropped my conversation with my personal doctor.

And to my surprise, she approached me, taught me how to appreciate life more.

I thought she was just some nuts but she took it seriously serious.

But looked now, we had had hang out for a week!

And she did prefer me to list several things I wish to do before I die.

 

I found it really awkward to be honest and I didn’t know why I even approved it in the first place.

We really couldn’t get along well at the first time with my quietness because I kind of having the social anxiety disorder and it’s really hard to make a friendly atmosphere.

But she made me comfortable with her then.

She was older than me but she let me treat her like a friend just to release the tense between us.

“Ya! Where on earth have you been? Do you even listen to me?”

I glanced at her, speechless.

“Huh?”

“I had wasted my saliva asking the same question! You should take these things SERIOUSLY!” She spitted her words to my face as she grabbed my shoulders firmly and shook me.

I widened my eyes in shock.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry! You don’t have to spit to my face! What’s your question actually?”

I put my hands in front of me defensively.

She lent her hand out so, I put mine on hers.

But she just put her unsatisfied image instead.

“Oh! I know! I finished listing them but- Ya!”

Before I could give her the paper, she snatched it from me and peeked through it.

“Blah blah. And look the last one… Wow! Never expect it to be in the list.”

“I know… they’re embarrassing.”

I looked away and rubbed my neck before she took my hand away from it.

“Don’t do that! It’ll redden up if you keep the habit! If you realize, you’re not just rub it but you also scratch on it! Pity skin…”

She shook her head and looked at me pathetically.

“Never mind! Let’s meet up tomorrow around 8 in the morning at usual cafe.”

“That’s too early! What for?”

“An early bird catches the worm! In that case, we’ll do some on the list. You’ll meet new people and get ready for it.Don’t worry too much. I’ll prepare everything and believe me they’re a good companion.”

Saying them was easy.

She didn’t know how much it would be awkward to me.

Didn’t she just say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter