Chapter 1 : The Life Of 2 Different Souls

Princess Diary or Taeyeon Diary?

Somewhere in the States

 

 " Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang~ "

 

 Taeyeon looked at her best friend's ridiculous dab. " Bro, you need to check your limb. I'm scared for you after that dab, " Taeyeon slightly wheezed as she tried hard to not laugh. Her blonde friend, Hyoyeon, continued dancing some more of the meme dances. " Hey hey, dabbing is not allowed here, okay? " a brunette glared coldly at the blonde. " Jess, let loose of yourself sometimes, it's summer bruh, " Taeyeon said as a light punch was given at the annoyed girl's arm. " Hey, Erika! " Taeyeon looked at the direction of the source of the noise that called her America's name. She lightly cursed under her breath when she the sight of the shirtless, glistening tanned man walking toward her. To other girls, the way the wind swept his blonde hair and the way his hard, cold face created a small smirk surely made their dropped.

 

 But for Taeyeon? Nuh-uh.

 

  " What the hell do you want blondie? " unknowingly for Taeyeon, Hyoyeon was looking at her, quite offended. " Nothing babe, the sun is out. Maybe, we should go swim in the sea for awhile? " he extended his hand and Taeyeon can't lie that his biceps were looking very delicious. Taeyeon shook her head slightly at the inappropriate thoughts she had. ' Taeng, a boy is a boy, ' she smiled sweetly at him before peeking behind the man and saw a group of girls just lovingly staring at him. Without any hesitation, she raised her arm and waved at the girls before shouting. " Hey girls, Jonas here invite you guys to swim with him! "

 

 Instantly, shrieks could be heard throughout the beach and the group ran after the baffled man. " What the-... ! " Jonas turned around and boy, did he ran to save his from the obsess girls. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laughed their asses off while Jessica just smirked and scoffed at the pathetic attempt of that boy to woo her best friend. " That was mean! " Hyo said as she wiped the joyous tears coming out of her eyes. " Can we enter our hotel room now? I think I'm more than tan now, "

 

 Taeyeon and her classmates that took the same major as her in university were invited by Taeyeon's mom herself to have a blast vacation at her resort during summer. Even though Taeyeon knew that her mom is a millionaire and a successful businesswoman, but she never expected her mom to be THIS kind and invited 20 people for free. At first, Taeyeon was bewildered by her mom's kind offer because once she asked her mom for a mac book during her birthday but she said it was a waste of money. And it was her birthday! Not that Taeyeon like to act spoiled but she will forever stand by a phrase that goes like this, ' anything for the birthday girl/boy, '. Nevertheless, Taeyeon didn't dislike her mom's decision at all.

 

 " So basically, my father intended to arrange me for this creepy dude that I noticed always sat beside me whenever I went to the library. Of course, I was rejecting it with my whole existence. There's no way I'm gettin-..... Kyaa! " Jessica's words were cut by the sight in front of them. The three friends stood frozen at their room's entrance. Hyoyeon gulped with her eyes wide opened while Taeyeon's face scrunched and was wide opened. " Damn boy, " 

 

 On one of their bed, they could see one of their best friends was having a steamy exercise with a guy that they didn't recognize at all. " Oh , " the guy muttered as he wore his pants and shirt as fast as possible, same as the girl. " Excuse me, " he muttered as he went out of the room, completely flabbergasted after getting caught red-handed. " Tiffany, we left you for 2 hours only! " Jessica stood at the edge of the bed as she crossed her arms. " So what, damn you got games Tiff, " Taeyeon smirked as she nudged Tiffany who was still looking down, still embarrassed by the fact her friends caught her doing the dirty with someone. " Who is he? Someone that we know? " Hyoyeon excitedly asked whilst Jessica groaned and sat on the second bed. " Chill Jess, she must not have gone that far yet, right? " Tiff nodded to calm her furious friend. " How the hell can I calm down? I share the bed with her! " Tae and Hyo nodded their head, understood Jessica's situation now. " Actually, he's the room service guy, "

 

 Taeyeon who was sipping her water, accidentally spit out the water in a blink of an eye.

 

 " Okay, I don't know that you would go that far, "

 

-----------------------------

 

 " Now, the King will enter to proceed the event, "

 

 The King who was escorted by a dozen of security guards entered as soon as the large, white door was opened. The people instantly stood up, a sign of respect for the King. Behind him, the Queen, the Princess, and the Crown Prince followed by. The royal family sat on the front line as multiple reporters were taking pictures of the elegant yet charismatic family. Every citizen in Korea admired the Kwon royal families because of their gorgeous genes. The King is undoubtedly dashing for a man of his age and not to say the Queen too. The both of them matched each other so well. Even their son and daughter were the ideal type for the citizen in Korea. They beat all of them kpop idols. 

 

 " With honor, I'm going to invite the King for a brief speech, " the President stated as a couple security guards ushered him to the podium. " Thank you and good morning. I will just keep this statement simple, " the thrilled reporters were anxiously waiting for the King to spill the bean with their recording devices in their hand. Jiyong who noticed this slightly rolled his eyes. Being in a royal family will never be his cup of tea. Everyone is just fake and plain stuck up, the reporters always up in their arse to find some dirt about them. He totally understands the feeling of those kpop idols. " 20 years ago, my sister passed away and none of the citizens know the real reason and I deeply apologized to all the citizens. As all of you know, my sister's spouse passed away a few years before her time. Because of that, many people came to a conclusion that my sister died because of depression, but it was actually because of her giving birth process, "

 

 The camera flashes intensify and the reporters threw dozens of questions toward the unfazed king. 

 

 Jiyong raised his eyebrows at the unexpected statement. Well, he never knew about that and neither does he care. " We hide this statement because of a request from my sister before her death. Today would be a memorable day where my niece will finally come to Korea after years of spending her childhood and teen years abroad. Thank you, " he finished it quickly and went out of the building in a rush. The queen, knowing what happened to her husband, chased after him. Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Dami followed after them. " Hurry, before reporters swarm around us, " Dami gripped his wrist and sped off toward the limousine waiting in front of the building. 

 

 Jiyong and Dami entered the limousine and looked at his father who was inhaling unsteadily. Apparently, his father almost experienced tachycardia once again, in front of the press. The Queen turned to Jiyong and Dami. " I'll have a talk with the both of you later, "