Rules Part 1

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I woke up early in the morning to clean the house , It's a 3 bedroom and a two story , the 3 rooms are located in the second floor where my room is opposite to Princess and the couple is at the mid part, The second floor have an interior balcony in which when you just got out from the room you can overlook the center of the ground floor ,the railings are made of iron and glass. There is also a koi fish pond inside.

The place is spacious , even the rooms are, there are even flat screen installed in each room and a king size bed and have an A.C . In the bedrooms there are also the bathroom in each. The floor is tiled and some parts of the house is made of glass so you can see the outside when just seated inside, speaking of outside, there's even a pool there with a shower from the side.

In the garden there is a hut in the center of the flower garden so it's nice. Going back to the inside, the equipments are high tech and the place is modern compared to the one I live before, mine is only a dust in front of this. Not that I mind cause I already went to one of the royalties castles or some big shots house for work. Comparing my wealth to them, theirs is only half of mine cause I never use the money I earned during this years I'm working and I even get money from mother and father.

I'm still mopping at the ground floor when I heard steps coming from the stairs so I take a look and it's the Princess still in her Pajamas, yawning while walking lazily so her steps are so loud like she's stomping. I stop what I'm doing as I greeted her with a big smile "Good Morning Princess" but the response I got is only a glare as she continued to walk.

I watch her every movements, even tho her hair is messy, having a bed head she still looks beautiful and you'll think otherwise if it's intentional that it's like that . "What are you looking at?" she asked as she's giving me a death glare when she's already at the ground but still holding at the railings.

I just smiled cause she's adorable even if she's already killing me inside her mind, wait.. am I going to be a masochist now? Not that I care as I answered "You just look gorgeous today Princess" she didn't answer and just gave a tch sound as she continued to where she's going. Can't see her silhouette anymore , I continued to mop the floor.

To be honest her attitude towards her parents are opposite to what she's showing me.

flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter