Rules Part 2

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie's pov

I am currently searching in a browser in my laptop, the net from my room is not that fast so i need to be here instead even if I don't like to see that butler but the one I'm searching for is more important than anything else. I started typing the name of the one I should be marrying right now and then, but the thing is, there's no information about him.

His name is Kim Jittaleela , the one that got lost because of me, no one doesn't blame me for the incident but I know , deep in their hearts , some of them thinks that It's my fault and I also know that It's my fault to begin with...

flashback

I went back to the cabin and left Kim just by himself, I'm pissed off by him. Why do he always annoy me even if he says that he loves me , and always says that I'm still a kid! So what if our ages are different at least he loves me and i also like him. I'm still furious when some other kids was chatting with me so i ignored them and just walk to our table, where my parents are seated with Kim's parents.

We are both partnered by our parents, at first i'm against it because he's too naughty and always annoys me , and I hate him to the bones but now it change because he's also sweet and will always there for me and other reasons I can't yet mention because author forbid me so... I'm still in my trance  but when Mom Allysa , mother of Kim asks "Where is Kim? Didn't you go out with him?" I got back to my senses and said grudgingly while puffing my mouth and crossing arms "I left him in the deck, Mom" 

I called her like that because they asks me to and Kim also persuade me because we're going to get married anyway. Maybe seeing me like this , our parents laugh and Paps John , father of Kim said "did he pissed you again?"

"ah that kid really can annoy her everyday haha" -mother

"This is really an everyday occurrence now" - mom

"I wonder if my little princess can hold on to his attitude" -father

"We hope that you'll still be together even by this haha" - paps

They chatted some more forgetting me already and the thing they asks so I just stand up and go back to the deck where I left Kim because he's not by my side for awhile now. Even if I'm mad at him he's always there so this is unusual for me. When nearing the deck I saw him but the thing is his body is just hanging in the fence or rather his knee is hooked in the fence.

My mind went blank as I choose from getting the attention of someone or be the one to help him. I hesitate no more as I made my way to run to him instead but before I can reach him he already fall from the water... I stared there with a blank look and the thing that's on my mind is 'it's my fault' because if I only called for someone else it might not be the same or if i didn't think and just went to him instead i should have helped him.

When he called my name I should have stop and turned to help him , or I shouldn't have left and so on. One , two.. people keep coming to my spot as they asks me what happened but I can't answered them for my mind still playing what just happened as a tear just fall from my eyes. After awhile our parents came and asks me what's wrong and i answered them "Kim.. h-he .. sea... f-fall" I can't say it clearly because i said it between my sobs.

Understanding what I just said Paps went straight to ask to stop the ship, while Aunt just fall seated while muttering 'my son... kim' nonstop.

- - -

Even if they blame me I don't care but I only want to look for him now with my own efforts, even his parents hasn't given up to look for him till now. I also hired someone to search for anything that might be related to Kim. I was too focused on what I'm doing when someone suddenly tap on the table to get my attention so I hastily close my laptop and look at who the person that did that.

kim's pov

I was calling Pie to eat breakfast but she's not responding to my call so I approach her and called again but to no avail , she's not responding and just looking at her laptop instead so I tap while looking at this beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter