Mall

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm with my friend Hongyok , right at the moment and the butler named Kimhan who's just behind us with some distance or rather he really did what I ask him to do. Don't show his face unless it's necessary so maybe he's just around or something ?. We are walking towards the department store to buy some of our things for class , we are currently at the mall.

"Hey don't you think this one is cute?" ask Hongyok as she shown me a notebook that has a printed little cat on the side which is colored. I nodded while making this sweet smile in my face "mm, i think it's good"

"I  think so too! But this one is also cute." hongyok picked another one and comparing them with each other I just keep the smile on my face as I answered 

"yeah,,,"

"ahh !...this one too!" Hongyok then saw another one with her glittering eyes and I just watch her from the side "Ah! sooo many cute notes , I want to buy it alllllllll" as she just went too hug the notes that was scattered on the table acting like a kid that don't want to leave anything.

"Sister we're already university student, we don't need that much notes"  I laughed at her as I said that and she also fix herself with a reluctant look "But...sigh.. fine, Have you picked yours already?" as she also look at me with her brow raised.

I haven't choose one but noticing a note that got to my liking I pick it up and said "yes" and hongyok said with an excited tone "eh !let me see. let me see!" I just handed it to her and said "here" but her face turned to a disappointment when she looked at it "Eh... not cute at all"

"It's fine , I'm still cute anyways ~" I found it cute tho. it is black and white and it reminds me of a Panda"booooo" she then made a thumb down , I just laughed it off and she give me a bored look while looking at the notes and said with a rolled eyes "fine. you're cute without even trying~"

We then heard some whispering, rather than whispers, it's more like chatting while covering their mouths while looking at some place , but because of the shelves I can't see who was it,"hmm?" I then said while looking at my side. Hongyok who's still looking then also ask "What's up?"

I just then look and also walk beside her and pick some notes and said "I just notice that some of the people are just looking somewhere and chatting about someone" Hongyok just nodded , not really understanding what I just said and we then heard some passerby's conversation as they also just run to the crowded spot.

"What's with the commotion"

"Hey, Isn't that Mike?"

"You mean the superstar , Mike?!"

"zu! He's so hot  Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter