Mr Butler meets Miss Snob

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I was too fascinated by the things I see around, It's my first time going here even if I always go to different countries to do some odd jobs , going to a new place makes my heart boil in excitement! Acting like a kid, I was surveying the area ,not knowing that I'm already walking backwards with my mouth open and eyes sparkling. sparkles sparkles

thud

I bump in to something so my senses come back as I turned around fast to apologize, but seeing the mess I've done, I dropped my sports luggage bag and let go the other luggage I'm holding and hastily kneel down to raise the luggage that fall down because of my carelessness. After that I stand up and give a wai for me to apologize "I'm sorry" I said and also look at the owner of the luggage but I was awestruck seeing the person.

She's stunning with her eyes that are colored hazel and a straight brown hair that some of it flutters from the wind... Maybe I'm already staring at her for sometime now cause she's already snapping her fingers to get my attention "hello? you're already salivating Mister" she said in annoyance as she shook her head and wave to call a taxi instead.

I instinctive wiped my mouth and check if she's right and there's none of it so I said"hello" when I already fixed my posture but she just rolled her eyes and exactly that time the cab already stop near her. I still want to chat with her but my phone is ringing, so I answered it first but looking at the lady whom put me into a trance , she already boarded the cab and the driver also help in carrying her luggage, I still want to talk to her and ask for her name but the one who called me already saying 'hello' for sometime now.

"hello Aunt Min!"

"I've been calling for your attention and you just answered now, tell me what happened? Did you catch a beauty in the way?"

"Aunt , you're right , and not just a beauty but a stunning one!"

"heee... should I tell your father that I'll send you back?"

"haha"

"So did you get to know her?"

"No because she already boarded the cab when you called"

"Haha !Is it my fault then?"

"Nope, and I think she's annoyed by me"

"what did you do?"

"nothing~"

"hmm.. Ok , kidding aside, where are you now?"

"On the way now Aunt"

"You sure you know the way?"

"...no"

"I know that , I already send someone to pick you up, so just wait there"

"okay!"

tut tut

I've waited for some time in the same spot where I met the lady while I'm just sitting in one of my luggage. I then heard a car horn just in front of me and the driver also look and ask "Are you Kimhan?" I nodded as he then said with a smile "hop in". I carried my luggage and put it on the backseat with my backpack. I seated at the passenger seat and talk to the driver instead.

"Name is Zee, Nice to meet you" he said while raising his hand for a handshake, I also raise mine and shook while saying "Kimhan, just Kim is fine bro" I said but he suddenly laugh and I just look at him with confusion and when he finally calm down he said "bro, I'm a female but I refer if you call me bro, not sis." as he made a proud smile so I just smiled back and said "Okay, let's go th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter