Part 1

a space between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRODUCE 101 SEASON TWO IN THE MAKING? 
WILL START FILMING FIRST HALF OF NEXT YEAR

October 2016

"Wow, looks like they are planning to make a boy group this time?" Yoojung muttered out loud when she read the news from online portal. The IOI girls were just came back from their recent schedules, promoting their latest single, Very Very, which was unfortunately their last album as IOI.

"Woah, I need to tell Daehwi." Somi talked to herself before grabbing her phone frantically.

"Huh? Who is Daehwi?"

"My best friend," Somi replied nonchalantly, "he is a Brand New Music trainee. He mentioned that he would like to try Produce 101 if they have plans to make the boy version."

"A best friend or..." Sohye grinned, teasing Somi whom blushed under the knowing gaze of her unnies.

"He's really my best friend." Somi said, more to convince herself rather than the unnies, "Anyway, have they mentioned anything about the participants?" She asked.

"Nothing. There's no news about the upcoming participants." Yoojung scanned the news quickly. "But they mentioned about Samuel and," she trailed, "Jang Moonbok?"

"Samuel? That Kim Samuel?" Nayoung perked up, hearing the name. They were former labelmates as Pledis trainee before Samuel left the agency after failing to debut with Seventeen due to his young age. It was unfortunate though, seeing how talented the kid was.

"Yes, that one."

"And Jang Moonbok the Superstar K rapper? Check check?" Yoojung cheekily imitated the so famous phrase of Jang Moonbok, earning boisterous laugh from the girls.

"Any participants from your agency?" Chungha asked, knowing that usually the agency had been notified before the media as they were currently receiving applications for the participants.

"No one that I know of." Chaeyeon said.

"There's a rumour that Nu'est would join." Kyulkyung quipped, earning interest from the girls, "Dongho oppa mentioned it to me before. He said that it was their last chance to gain the interest. It has been 6 years to their debut but they still didn't get the hype compared to Seventeen. The management is going restless and he said that the members are agreed to try."

"There are two from Starship. Both of them are powerful vocalists." Yeonjung said, beaming. If it was Starship then of course, they would be top contenders.

"Anyone from Jellyfish? Fantagio?" Sohye asked.

"No news yet." Mina said, glancing to Sejong which also shared the same sentiments.

"Astro had just been debuted right? They are doing quite well as a rookie and I don't think that there's any male trainee left in the company." Doyeon said.

"Cha Eunwoo is handsome!" Sohye added, after hearing Astro being mentioned.

"Ei, Sohye! Don't you say you like Mingyu just now?" Somi grinned, feeling happy as she could get back to Sohye, slowly averting attention from the previous topic.

The girls were currently in heated debate at whom is the hottest guy in K-pop right now, when Yoojung nudged Doyeon with her sharp elbow.

"I think there won't be anyone joining from Fantagio, right?"

Doyeon nodded, "I think so too."

She hadn't know how wrong she was.

---

"We are planning to send someone." Her joined-manager with Yoojung, Sora unnie said calmly when the girls asked regarding the PD101 S2.

"Someone from Astro?" Yoojung asked.

"No. Well, we've tried to apply for Astro members but the PD team refused, saying that Astro is well known already." Sora unnie sighed, "That's why we decided to apply for someone else."

"But we don't have any male trainees left." Doyeon added, confusion was written in her face.

"Well there are Changmin and Junghyun."

"But they barely two months being trainees, Yoojung-ah. They can't even get the basic steps right." Doyeon interjected, making Yoojung pouted.

"That's why we asked from Fantagio, main agency's trainee."

"But unnie, isn't the main agency only have actor trainee?" Doyeon asked, feeling bad if her labelmates became the second Sohye. Not that she disliked Sohye, but she had to work twice as hard as the original idol trainees. Sohye proved herself due to her diligence but it might not be the same case with other people.

"Well, he is an actor trainee. However, he has some basic in d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter