Camera

RAINBOW

Changmin came home with a brand new camera he bought from a tourist foreigner at a cheap price. Changmin's love for camera and photography was too much. Changmin even made Kyuhyun study about camera also self taught Kyuhyun to wash films and print pictures. Kyuhyun loved watching Changmin bragging all things about camera.

 

 


Siwon was confused and he immediately wanted to leave Changmin's home. Kyuhyun is married to his best friend. Even if Kyuhyun have similarities with Kibum, Siwon is not suppose to damage Changmin's family. Siwon kept day dreaming. He was deep in thoughts. Then Changmin came near him and placed camera in Siwon's hand. Siwon was really surprised by Changmin's action.


Siwon kept blinking starring at camera in his hand and looked at Changmin's face. Changmin laughed at Siwon's innocence.


Changmin: I got this camera for a cheap rate from a tourist. It's really a good one. Try it yourself.

 



Siwon: Changmin-ah I know nothing about camera. Please leave me alone.

 



Changmin: Don't worry, I will teach you about it all. See that big button showing On/Off. First press it, then camera lense should be adjusted. Focus on what you want to capture in frame, then press that medium button for clicking the picture. That's all. Simple isn't it.

 



Siwon: I know nothing. And I didn't understood anything you said. Where is start? What focus? Lense.... which lense... ?! What about this one.

 



Siwon turned the flash button on and turned camera lense towards his face and unknowingly clicked capture button. Flash light pointed towards his face and Changmin was laughing and laughing until he falled from his chair. Sitting on the ground and holding on to chair's handle Changmin slowly got up. He was still laughing at his friend's foolishness. Suddenly he saw Kyuhyun climbing step ladder placing a flower pot on the shelf at hall. Changmin pulled Siwon and told him how to click the camera properly.

 



Changmin went behind Kyuhyun and grabbed Kyuhyun's waist. Kyuhyun surprised and fall into Changmin's arms. Siwon kept clicking some random pictures without knowing anything. Kyuhyun scolded both of them. Later Kyuhyun printed Siwon's picture and showed him. Not even a single picture was sharp and clear. All of them were blurred and unfocused. Three of them kept laughing thinking about those events. Changmin kept teasing Siwon for his camera knowledge.

 



Kyuhyun was planning for their Hiberg trip with Siwon and other Residence Association members. Siwon don't want to join them but Kyuhyun made him promise for attending the same. Days were passing smoothly with happiness. But Yunho didn't got leave for the trip. But Jaejoong decided to come for Kyuhyun's happiness.
Jaejoong consider Kyuhyun as her own sister.