Magic Wall

RAINBOW

Changmin came home with alot of groceries. He placed the shopping bags at dinning table and hurried to greet Siwon. Siwon was sitting in drawing room and reading a book. Siwon was surprised watching Changmin walking towards him. Both of them shared a deep hug. Kyuhyun watched them and turn away to check whether Changmin brought all things she asked him to bring. Kyuhyun started predicting Changmin's conversation with Siwon. She began to speak alone.

 

Changmin: Siwon.....

Siwon: Changmin-ah...

Kyuhyun: It's been a long while we haven't meet...

Changmin: Can't believe you are infront of me! It's been a long while we haven't meet each other.

Siwon: Yes nearly 4 or 5 years i guess.

Kyuhyun: You have changed alot.

Changmin: Woah! You gained height and weight i guess. Seems like you changed alot.

Siwon: Yes! May be. But still you are taller than me.

Kyuhyun: How's your eomma and appa?

Changmin: Hehe! How's your eomma and appa?

Siwon: They all are fine. They missed you too. Eomma always ask about you.

Kyuhyun: Changmin will never change. Huh...

Changmin: When Kyuhyun called me and told me that you came here I was soo surprised. Why you didn't informed early? Atleast a phone call or letter!!!

Siwon: I wanted to give a surprise.

Changmin: Ohho! Then who is shocked right now?!

Siwon: OMG!!! I am really shocked. Your wife really scared me.

Changmin: You scared!!! Hehehe That's my beloved Kyu. Then what about you?! You don't need a lovely wife and kids?

 

Siwon smiled sadly. Changmin knows the reason very well. Suddenly atmosphere turned weird and silent. 

 

Kyuhyun: Hello Shim Changmin-shi! Another living being is also here.

 

Kyuhyun broke the silence and walked towards them from Kitchen. She pinched both of Changmin's cheeks and keep sulking for being avoided by her husband.

 

Kyuhyun: When you got your best friend back you forgot your own wife!!! Too much. Come let's have dinner.

 

Kyuhyun soon noticed the silent atmosphere.

 

Kyuhyun: What happened?! Why so silent? Any Secrets???

Changmin: Yes very personal.

Kyuhyun: Oops! Sorry.

Kyuhyun left them alone. But soon she came back playfully. And hide behind Changmin.

Changmin: Tell me Siwon...

Kyuhyun: Hmm Yes tell everything...

Changmin: Kyu you scared us!!! Go back to kitchen. Go...

 

Siwon and Changmin keep laughing when Kyuhyun left them alone with a sulking face to Kitchen. Soon after little chat both of them joined Kyuhyun at Dinning Table.

 

At Survival Hall

 

Changmin: Kyu always mock me because even after you being my best friend you don't even attended our wedding. 

 

Siwon: Sorry Changmin-ah. I was not there then. I was abroad.

Kyuhyun: So you came here unknowingly?!

Siwon: Not like that. I have to attend a function here. 

Changmin: So you came here for a purpose.

Siwon: Yes I came here as their guest. Our traditional music and their western music will be mixed together and presented by me as a fusion. 

Changmin: That's fantastic!! So you still rule the music world.

Kyuhyun: When is the function?

Siwon: They told me that they will call me let me know the date and time. I really agreed because i wanted to meet you both. Else i might not have agreed. I also wanted to meet my aunt at Limberg.

Changmin: Oh! Jihoon aunty is still there?!

Siwon: Wow! You remember her!

 

Suddenly calling bell rang. Changmin asked Kyuhyun to attend the door.

 

Changmin: It might be Yunho hyung. He works with me. He is also from Seoul. His wife is a doctor here. Both are so loveable and caring.

 

Jaejoong came with Kyuhyun to Dinning Table. Changmin introduced her to Siwon. Yunho came abit late after parking his car. They also engaged into a little chat.

 

Yunho: Sorry. I drank abit. I got bored waiting for Jae.

Jaejoong: When you won't get bored?!

Yunho: Jae not here.

Jaejoong: H-mm

Yunho: Sorry she is kind of dominating!!

Siwon: It's okay Yunho hyung. 

Jaejoong: It's getting too late. Let's go home.

Yunho: Okay! Bye Siwon. Nice to meet you.

Siwon: Nice to meet you both too.

Jaejoong: Kyuhyunie Changmin-ah We are leaving. Take care 

Kyuhyun: Bye Jae Eonnie

Changmin: Bye both of you. Drive safe hyung.

 

After half an hour Changmin and Siwon ended up talking at Drawing Room. Kyuhyun joined them after washing dishes.

 

Changmin: Kyu have you arranged Siwon's room?!

Kyuhyun: Yes Chwang. Siwon you have seen all rooms here right?! Which is your favourite room?

Siwon: H-mm Magic Walls...

Changmin: Ready his room Kyu...

Kyuhyun: Yeah yeah Chwang. Let's give him his favourite room.

Siwon: But isn't it your room Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: Yes! That's why i will arrange your accommodation there. Isn't it enough?!

Siwon: Yes.

Kyuhyun: So you are happy?

Siwon: H-mm

Kyuhyun: Really?!

Siwon: Yes ofcourse.

Kyuhyun: Then sing a song?!

Siwon: Song?! NOW!!

Changmin: Please sing Siwon else she will keep nagging me...

Siwon: Okay. Since you have already heard all of my songs, which one is your favourite?

Kyuhyun: Chwang select a song for me...

Changmin: H-mm that....

Kyuhyun: What about Super Junior Evanesce?!

Siwon: It's old song.

Changmin: Old ???!!

Kyuhyun: Well that's enough for me.

Siwon: But I don't remember it's tune...

Kyuhyun: That's nothing. I will sing it but you have to sing later.

 

Kyuhyun started humming the song. Changmin asked Siwon to sing the song for them. Siwon sings for them. After finishing the song they parted ways to their own room wishing good nights. 

 

At Magic Wall

 

Siwon entered his room. Magic wall really attracted him. His room was well arranged by Kyuhyun. He suddenly become curious and seated at Kyuhyun's chair facing the wall. He relaxed himself starring at the wall infront of him. He closed his eyes and open the same slowly. He watched a beautiful female figure smiling towards him. He can visualize her very clearly at wall. He whispered her name sweetly.

 

Kimbumie......

 

At Dark Room

 

Changmin was developing photo's which he recently captured in his camera. Kyuhyun suddenly came there and helped him drying the new photos. 

 

Changmin: How's Siwon?

Kyuhyun: Weird!!! He don't even reacted to my jokes. He's like if he laughed abit pearls in his mouth will drop down. That much carefull. Are you sure he's normal?!

Changmin: He wasn't like that at all. Very talkive and funny guy. But i told you he had a tragic love story right?! After that he become like this.

 

An evil smirk appeared on Kyuhyun'd face. Changmin watched it and suddenly tried to distract Kyu from his thoughts.

 

Changmin: Huh?! What you thinking?! Stop it Kyu. 

Kyuhyun: Nothing Chwang.

Changmin: Got it my beloved wife. You gonna ask him straight right?! Name and every bit of details?!

Kyuhyun: Chwang.. I won't ask him.

Changmin: I know you very well Kyu. So drop your evil plans okay?! 

Kyuhyun: Why would I ask him?! Not my business.

Changmin: Then no problem.

 

Kyuhyun keep smiling at Changmin. Her husband is really handsome and y especialy in Dark Room dim light. Changmin soon caught his beautiful wife stalking him with hearts in her eyes. Suddenly he begin to smirk at his wife and approached her. Without wasting time Changmin carried Kyuhyun in bridal style and brought her to their bedroom.

 

Thankfully their rooms are sound proof... Kekeke