Something weird

RAINBOW

Siwon was making Kibum's name using matchsticks. Changmin came there with his new camera collection. Siwon was not aware of Changmin's presence till Changmin smacked his head. 

 

Changmin: Seriously man! You came here for this?!

 

Siwon: No.. I was just missing Kibum.

 

Changmin: Ah! Look what I have in my hands. Fully motorized. I bought it from an Australian tourist. Canon EOS1300 D. Man if u just clicked it once... 

 

Siwon: Changminah I know nothing about Camera. And I can never understand it's mechanism. Please leave me from this.

 

Changmin: Woah! Choi Siwon you are insulting my bestfriend. You just only have to click here and focus on image and capture the image.

 

Siwon: Please leave me alone. I don't wanna know about anything.

 

Changmin: Oho! Then i will defently teach you right now Choi Siwon. Come here..

 

Changmin dragged Siwon to Dinning room. Kyuhyun was cleaning the top shelf. She was on the step ladder busy with her cleaning. Changmin asked Siwon to take their picture using Camera. Siwon who have no experience with Camera even faced lense towards his face and clicked resulting flash direct on his eyes. Changmin wanted to laugh but he corrected Camera's direction towards him and Kyuhyun. Suddenly Changmin hugged Kyuhyun from behind. Shocked Kyuhyun together with Changmin fall down on the couch. Siwon keep clicking the camera till the end.

 

 

Kyuhyun: Chwangie Pabbo! What you think?! Are we still kids to play such things?!

 

Changmin: It's because you aren't giving me kids to play with.

 

Kyuhyun: Oho! And Choi Siwon ssi what were you doing with the camera?!

 

Siwon: Changmin told me to do so!

 

Kyuhyun: What!!!

 

Changmin: When I say so?! I know nothing about it Chagiya.

 

Siwon: Liar! Changmin ah you told me to click here...

 

 

Siwon clicked the capture button again and camera flasked again facing couple. Both Kyuhyun and Changmin stared each other and began to laugh making Siwon embarassed.

 

 

 

At Evening

 

Kyuhyun came running with freshly printed photos to show Siwon. Siwon was thinking about Kibum starring at Kibum's name made by matchsticks. 

 

Kyuhyun: Look Siwon! Not even one picture you clicked is clear. Everything is blurred. Wow! Really photogenic.

 

Siwon: Oh! Sorry.

 

Kyuhyun: Kibum?! You were thinking about her. Let me tell you something. God will call persons who he love most first. Now tell me about your program.

 

Siwon: Next week is my fan meet. Then nothing. 

 

Kyuhyun: After that let's go together. You should see the beauty of Austria. 

 

 

2 weeks later

 

Trio visited alot of places. Gardens, Church, Museums, Amusement park etc. They had quite good time with each other. Asusual Changkyu was always being on lovely dovely together. 

 

 

Siwon slowly started to fall in love with Kyuhyun. Her character behaivour keep reminding him about Kibum.

 

One night both Siwon and Kyuhyun sang a song together which was Kibum's favourite. After finishing the song Kyuhyun smiled at Siwon.

 

Kyuhyun: Hello?! Siwon! Why you keep starring me?

 

Siwon: Nothing. Kyuhyun have you learned music before?

 

Kyuhyun: No why?!

 

Siwon: Yeah! Birds don't sing after receiving training from others.

 

Kyuhyun: Are you mocking me now!!!

 

Siwon: What I said is true. When you sing i didn't heard your voice using my ears... but using my soul.

 

Kyuhyun: Really?!

 

Siwon: Yes.

 

Kyuhyun: That was a wonderful compliment. Thanks. Chwangie... you came.

 

 

Kyuhyun left Siwon alone and walked towards Changmin. When Siwon turned he saw Kyuhyun's shadow on the wall. Suddenly he touched the shadow but before he could touch shadow was no longer there.

 

 

Siwon went to his room quickly. He was feeling nervous. He placed himself in Kyuhyun's chair and keep starring at Magic wall. After a few seconds Kibum's image came on the wall making Siwon relaxed. But suddenly Kibum's image turned and Kyuhyun appeared on the wall. Siwon panicked but he decided to sleep. He shouldn't think like that about his friend's wife. Slowly drowsiness captured his eyes.