Eternal Love

RAINBOW

Early Morning at Rainbow

Changmin gets ready for work. Kyuhyun is also ready for her shopping day. Siwon is also well dressed for reason unknown to Kyuhyun.

 

Changmin: Siwon-ah come fast. Lets go...

Kyuhyun: Huh?! Where?!

Changmin: Oh Kyu! I forgot to tell you. I promised him to take him to my work place today. He should know my skill to maintain giant wheel.

Kyuhyun: Very sorry my hubby. Not today but later. That too with me together. I am taking Siwon for shopping today. You will come with me right?! Please... Siwon.

Changmin: Congrats Siwon-ah. I just wanted to save you from my wife's sharp tongue. But seems like I couldn't.

Kyuhyun: Changmin sshi am I the boss here?!

Changmin: Yes! You are the boss Shim Kyuhyun.

Siwon: Min-ah can you post this letter for me?

Changmin: Oh! For your mom. I will do it.

Kyuhyun: Bye Post man....

Changmin: Ah! BYE

Kyuhyun: Wait.....

Changmin: What now?! Am already late Kyu...

 

Kyuhyun slowly approach Changmin. She showed the thread in his shirt coming from his second button. Gently she twisted the thread using her finger, leaned on his chest and cut the thread using her teeth. Changmin was surprised but he wanted a sweet kiss from Kyuhyun. Siwon was shyly witnessing everything. Because of Siwon present there, they simply parted with a kiss on cheek. 

 

After Changmin's departure, Kyuhyun and Siwon went for purchasing at Super market. After a long time they reached back home with heavy shopping bags.

 

Siwon settled himself at dinning table. Kyuhyun approached him with a knife.

 

Kyuhyun: Siwon sshi aren't you bored here?! Do you know to cut?!

Siwon: No i don't...

Kyuhyun: What?! 

Siwon: Yes.... I know... that...

Kyuhyun: Okay! Then cut these carrots for me! 

Siwon: Huh?! .... Yes...

 

Siwon started to cut the carrot. He ensure carrot is all at same width and height. Kyuhyun was amazed when she watched Siwon measuring each carrot piece.

 

Kyuhyun: You are really something Siwon. Sculptor!!!

Siwon: Huh?!

Kyuhyun: If you being like this then it will take 10 days to cook! Anyway give it to me. I will do it.

Siwon: I am sorry... that... I...

Kyuhyun: It's okay. Let it go... Well have you written anything about me in your letter.

Siwon: Yes. I have written.

Kyuhyun: What did you wrote?!

Siwon: Your name.. Kyuhyun..

Kyuhyun: Only my name?! Weird.

Siwon: That name has everything. Rhythm, Voice, Mystery.. etc.

Kyuhyun: Wow!!! I never know that. Shim Changmin always underestimate me. Hahaha... Let him come back home soon so that I can boost myself up...

Siwon: You are so funny.

Kyuhyun: What was her name?!

Siwon: Who?!

Kyuhyun: That person....

Siwon: Oh!.... That... Kim Kibum...

Kyuhyun: What was she like?!

Siwon: She talks alot. Just like you...

Kyuhyun: Really?! Please tell me more about her... 

 

Back to Seoul at Past

Siwon and Kibum was sitting in garden at grass leaning on a small tree. Siwon was busy writting lyrics. Kibum put down his PSP. She wanted to talk to Siwon but seems like her boyfriend working.

 

Kibum: Wonnie.... Wonnie..... Wonnie-ah...

Siwon: What Bummie?! Tell...

Kibum: This garden is nice right?!

Siwon: Seriously?! We daily come here bummie. Still you don't know!

Kibum: No one will come here now right?! 

Siwon: Yes! No one will come here...

Kibum: Then kiss me!

Siwon: WHAT?!

Kibum: Quickly kiss me Choi Siwon!!! NOW

 

Siwon kissed Kibum's chubby cheek timidly. 

 

Kibum: What was that?! Who teach you to kiss that badly?!

Siwon: Huh?! Who!!! No one...

Kibum: If so.....

 

Kibum kissed Siwon's thin lips and passionately kissed him. Not being satisfied she also kissed both of his cheeks too. Siwon remained shocked staring at Kibum. 

 

Kibum: Can i ask you something Wonnie?! You have to answer correctly...

Siwon: You are crazy bummie. What you wanna ask?!

Kibum: Suddenly if I die what you gonna do?!

Siwon: Yah!!!

Kibum: I was just joking... But answer it Wonnie-ah!!!

Siwon: I don't like such jokes Bummie.

Kibum: Please answer me Wonnie-ah... Please....

Siwon: I will follow you..

Kibum: Eewwww!! That ! See if you die, I will travel around world and find someone like you and will marry him. People say that there are 9 people same like you in this world. So even if you die, I can find easily someone just like you!

Siwon: Huh?! Seriously 9 people. You are soo cruel Kim Kibum. 

Kibum: That's what real life is. Love won't die Wonnie-ah. So promise me that if I die you will find someone just like me and spend your rest of life with her?! Please!!!

Siwon: No way!! I don't have time for your crazy ideas Kim Kibum.

Kibum: Promise me.... Wonnie-ah I am your's right?! PLEASE...

Siwon: I won't Kim Kibum. Stop acting Weird!!!

Kibum: I hate you... I amn't your's Choi Siwon. I am going...

Siwon: Wait!! AISHHH I promise....

Kibum: Huh?! REALLY?! THANK YOU SOO MUCH... MUAHHHH

Siwon: Always you defeat me. Always make me obey your words. Cruel you are Bummie-ah...

Kibum: Well That's why I AM KIM KIBUM!!!

Siwon: Let's get married Bummie-ah!

Kibum: Marrige?! Shireo I want to love you. Marrige is boring!!!

Siwon: Whatever! This sunday I am going to meet your mother and ask her permission to get married.

Kibum: Hehehe... She will think it as a joke only.

Siwon: Let's see. 

 

At Sunday Kim's Mansion

 

Heechul: Are you sure Siwon-ah?!

Siwon: Yes Chullie Eomma.

Heechul: Do you know everything about her?

Siwon: What are you saying Chullie Eomma?!

Heechul: Bummie.. she is having cancer... last stage.... she... don't even have much days... How can I.... allow you to marry her?!...

Siwon: Chullie eomma.... Bummie... she... what...

Heechul: Go and meet her Wonnie. She... is at her room...

 

With shock Siwon moved slowly towards Bummie's room. He opened the door and watched his Bummie starring at garden through window with blank eyes.

 

Kibum: Wonnie-ah after knowing everything, Do you hate me?! You are angry with me?!

Siwon: Let's get married!!!

Kibum: Wonnie-ah! I am dying... I can't...

Siwon: If... If it was me... Will you do what you said?! No right?! Even if your life is 1 second let it be with me.

Kibum: Wonnie-ah....

 

Back To Present

 

Siwon eyes become red with tears. Kyuhyun also teared a little. She don't know how to deal with Siwon right now. 

 

Siwon: She wasn't able to be my wife... She left me before that.....

Kyuhyun: I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked you. Sorry Siwon-ah...

Siwon: It's okay..... I .... I am sleepy... I leave...

Kyuhyun: Hmmm....

 

Changmin came back home at noon. He took half day leave from work. Changmin saw Kyuhyun working at garden. She was simply blankly starring at some flowers. Changmin found it unsual. His wife was always cheerful. He was confused what made Kyuhyun silent today. He approached Kyuhyun and seated near her on steps. 

 

Changmin: Tell me..

Kyuhyun: What?! 

Changmin: There is something in your mind.

Kyuhyun: I will get you a cup of coffee...

Changmin: No need for coffee now... Tell what happend Shim Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Nothing... Nothing happened.

Changmin: Hmmm!!! Then I will ask you a maths question. In 1 minute human heart beats 80 times average. If so in 1 hour how much?! You even won Maths Olympaid. Tell Kyuhyunie...

Kyuhyun: Mmm.... 4800 times.

Changmin: Correct... So what about 1 day?!

Kyuhyun: Hmm... 115200 times...

Changmin: Correct. I can know those heart beats of yours no matter where I am. But few minutes before I didn't felt 5, 6 heart beats of my wife. So what happened?! 

Kyuhyun: You won't be angry?! You won't scold me?!

Changmin: Have I ever done that before Chagiya?!

Kyuhyun: Okay! I will tell. You forbidden me about talking Siwon about his love right?! But I asked him about his love story.

Changmin: Then...

Kyuhyun: He is so naive. He became tensed and emotional suddenly. I was soo scared. I didn't expect any of these. I couldn't do anything. 

Changmin: I know. I was scared about you. About your reaction. That's why I told you not to ask anything. 

Kyuhyun: I am sorry.... you will forgive me right?!

Changmin: It's okay. Now can you please leave my hands Kyu... It's hurts...

Kyuhyun: Hehehe....

Changmin: You thought I will slap you so that you keep holding my hands... Jeez... Stop watching melo dramas Kyuhyunie Chagiya...

Kyuhyun: Chwangie pabbo how can you be soo sweet and handsome at same time huh?!

Changmin: That's why I am great Shim Changmin.

Kyuhyun: Yeah Yeah Whatever....