Happiness

RAINBOW

Chilling cold eve at Austria

A sweet young beauty is waiting for her husband to be picked up from church. Holy mass has finished few minutes before making her alone with Jesus Christ. As usual her husband forgot about their date due to his work loads. Still she patiently waits for his arrival. It's been 2 years since they got married. After 3 years of romance, they decided to be with each other forever. Cho Kyuhyun, who was an orphan finally decided to be Shim Kyuhyun and to share her life with her lovely boyfriend.

 

At Rainbow

Young tall man is searching for his home keys inside a flower pot placed near his home name plate. After getting the keys, Changmin gently brushed off dust from home name plate. His focus is completely on that name plate right now. 

Small wooden made board showing name 'RAINBOW' and a small graphical rainbow on one side of the board. A smile formed in his lips. His wife named their new apartment. Not only home, each and every room is also named. Small wooden boards everywhere on home.

Survival hall - Dinning Room

My Workshop - Kitchen

Our Dreams - Master Bedroom

Magic Walls - Kyuhyun's favourite room

Dark Room - Changmin's photo developing room etc.

Shim Changmin works at an amusement park at Austria. His main hobby is photography. He is crazy about professional cameras. He also taught Kyuhyun too printing and photo developing. 

 

Their marriage life always created jealousy to others. They have a great chemistry with each other. They can understand each other simply by looking their eyes. Their romance cannot be explained in words.

 

Because of absence of his wife at home, Changmin checked his smart phone. A voice note was waiting for him. He touched the play button and placed it in wash basin carefully and proceeded to freshen up. Kyuhyun's voice filled the bathroom within seconds. She started nagging him long.

 

" As usual Shim Changmin you forgot your wife again. I can't believe that I married you Chwang. Wait you put your phone on wash basin?! When will you stop bringing phone to bathroom! Oh my god! Bathing and listening me nagging is that really entertaining you well Mr. Shim? It's useless to talk to you just like painting on ice. I want you to pick me up from church as soon as possible."

" I will my Kyu"

" And Chwang listen to me"

" Tell me baby"

" I love you Chwang"

" I love you tooooooooo"

" You don't have to say that long. Now come fast else I will run away."

The voice note ends. That was not even a live call. That was a voice note send by Kyuhyun half an hour before. But still it is amazing that she knows everything.

How can she know me very well??? Changmin thought to himself. Kyuhyun is really great reading him well. She can even tell everything about him and even his feelings and emotions just by closing eyes too. He quickly hurried to church after getting ready.

He found Kyuhyun waiting for him near church stairs alone. Seems like she is being sitting there alone for a long time. He seated himself near Kyuhyun playfully.

Changmin: Young miss, Has everyone already left?

Kyuhyun: No sir. One person is still there.

Changmin: And who is that?

Kyuhyun: Mr. Jesus Chirst

Changmin: Oh! Huh?! Kekeke Kyu that was sooo funny.....

Kyuhyun: Chwang, do you remember today's date?

Changmin: Sorry I don't.

Kyuhyun: Today is 3rd February.

Changmin: Oh I forgot.

Kyuhyun: I am sorry Kyu... I don't remember today because of busy job. Please forgive me. I won't repeat this again. Is that all you gonna say to me?

Changmin: I hate to accept it but yes. But I also want to say that I... I love you Kyuhyunie...

Changmin sealed Kyu's lips with his own lips. They went hand in hand to their home.

Kyuhyun remembered that when they were dating Changmin always came early morning to orphanage with flowers just to wish her birthday greetings. But Kyu is not at all disappointed in Chwang. Changmin won't allow her to work. He really worked hard and even bought their new apartment recently. 

 

Changmin prepared a candle light dinner with red wine for his lovely wife. They fed each other and enjoyed their lonely happy moments.

Changmin: Kyu... It's been 2 years since we got married, right?

Kyuhyun: Yes Chwang. What about it?

Changmin: Don't you think it's perfect time to have  some little babies?

Kyuhyun: ert. Even Jaejoong eonnie and Yunho oppa are not having babies yet. They are happily married for 5 years.

Changmin: Leave them alone Kyu. Anyway Yunho hyung wants kid but Jae noona is too busy with hospital.

Kyuhyun: So you are saying since I don't work I should have babies?!

Changmin: What you don't want babies?

Kyuhyun: Ofcourse I want to. But first let us enjoy our romance.

Changmin: Hmmmmmmmm

Kyuhyun: You are not angry right?

Changmin: No. Not really. But Kyu, It's okay if you don't want babies now. But let's make love, can't help thinking about you... i mean...

Kyuhyun: BASIC ERT

Changmin: Kyu your red lips pouting can't help the situation chagiya.

Kyuhyun: Huh?!

Changmin carried Kyu on bridal style and charged towards bedroom. Tonight it is going to be very very long. One by one every lights in Rainbow turned off. 

 

At YunJae Home

Yunho: But Jae, It's already 5 years ever since we both married. Still you don't want babies.

Jaejoong: Yunie I am busy doctor. You should understand.

Yunho: What! Doctors won't become pregnant?

Jaejoong: Do I have to answer this stupid question?

Yunho: But Jae...

Jaejoong : Let's focus on our professions Yunie.

Yunho: I really envy Changmin.

Jaejoong: Why?!

Yunho: You won't understand.

Jaejoong: Speak Yunie..

Yunho: When you are having day shift I will be having night shift and vice versa. If both of us even have same off time, you will be tired and sleeping.

Jaejoong: Mianhe but It's my duty.

Yunho: I wish I could have babies atleast next year.

Jaejoong: If we don't try at all then how is it possible Yunie Chagiya?

Yunho: That means today.. 

Jaejoong: Let me sleep chagiya. We will think about it tommorrow.

Yunho: NOT AGAIN!!!!

 

Thus two different homes, two different situations. Huh! Life is Beautiful.