nobody here to warm my nights

Don't Recall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After introducing ourselves to each other. Our manager leave right away while Somin and J.seph decided to go together to bring some foods in the practice room. And yeah, the cold big man who goes by the name of BM that I think doesn't like me to be part of their group and me were the only ones who are inside.

The atmosphere seems cold between me and him but I tried to break it by clearing my throat.

"Hey, BM?" I ask him very awkward. He's scanning his phone and replied without even looking at me. "Yeah?"

"Oppa or dongsaeng? I'm '96 liner."

"Well, it's oppa."

"Alright, then oppa. Anyway calling oppa is not my style. But okay since you will be my family from now on so you'll be excuse. He he."

Can anyone recognize i'm trying my best here?!

"'Kay." He retorted but in his bored tone.

I asked again hoping to fill the silence roaming around the room, "So... what's your favorite color?"

What did I just ask him? You fool, Jiwoo!

I saw him fixing his eyes on me. "What do you want?"

I just smile and shrugs to him. I don't know what to answer too but I like us to be friends rather than like this I feel so awkward with him.

I wish the two would come sooner, they seem to be bubbly.

After talking to myself, I noticed that he stands up to get do something. I think hard to what topic I should open up with him.

"Don't you think it's weird? Two girls and two boys in one group? How about when we debut we need to stay in one dorm just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter