01. you left me in the cold

Don't Recall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight hit my eyes which are still closing. I slowly open it, blinking until I open it completely.

I search for my phone that I remember I putted in the table in my side last night. As I was searching it ring, I found it under my blanket.

Calling unknown number....

Unknown number? Who might this be? I ask my self but eventually I picked it up. Maybe it's something important.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jeon Jiwoo?"

"Yeah, speaking."

"I'm a staff from DSP Media, and are you free this day? Our CEO wants you to come to the company by 5pm."

My jaw dropped when I hear it was a call from DSP.

"Yes, yes. I'll come. Thank you!"

I jump out of joy. I really can't believe it. I just dropped out from being a trainee in my former company cause it seems like my future is so blurred there and yesterday I tried to audition to another company and they are calling me now! In my former company it takes a month when they contact me but them takes only a day. I loved it.

I prepare for my breakfast and put the television on.

I take a sip from my coffee while watching some boring news.

The time pass really fast, it's 3pm now and i'm in my closet since 12 noon after I ate my lunch I go directly here to prepare for my clothes basically i'm watching my closet for three hours! I try my hardest to pick the most beautiful clothes I see in my closet.

Will I go with the dress? Pants? Shorts? Leggings? After a long fight with my on mind I decided to take the pants on the side and a black long sleeves to partner it.

After picking what to wear, I put it on and sits down on the chair with a mirror on its front. I put some some make eye liner on my eyes and not too much lipstick on my lips and when i'm satisfied I stand up and get my small backpack and put my stockings, lipstick, brush, phone etc.

Exactly 4pm i'm done with my self. I put my shoes on and goes out of the house.

It will be one hour to travel from my place to Seoul and I think everything goes well.

                           x - x - x

I arrived at the company building at 4:45. Seems like the bus I ride is on my side.

My phone on my bag rings. I think it's the staff again.

Calling DSP Staff....

And i'm not wrong. I pick up the phone right away.

"Ms. Jeon? Are you nearby already?"

"Yes, actually i'm infront of the building by this time."

"Great. Come inside."

"Alright then."

She hang up and I breathe deeply. It's not my first time going in an audition but I don't know why i'm still nervous. I think somethings good will happen. I hope.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter