Are you kidding me?

The moon is beautiful, isn´t it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina.” Chaeyoung whispered just loud enough that she could hear it herself. She felt tears running down her cheeks. Without thinking she approached the girl and slapped her in the face. The girl next to Mina looked with wide eyes and open mouth at Chaeyoung. Momo turned around. Mina grabbed her cheek and also started to cry.

She remembers…

Then Chaeyoung jumped at her and they hugged tightly.
“Mina!” Chaeyoung let out a loud cry. “I…I thought I would never see you again.” She felt a big relief. All the pain, all the tears, all the grief, all the crumbled hopes fell off of her heart. Suddenly it felt unbelievably lighter.
“I missed…you so, so, so much, Chaeng.” Chaeyoung felt the warm tears of Mina running down her neck. Momo and the other girl didn’t know what to say or do. They stood awkwardly in front of their doors looking to the ground.
Minutes later the crying lowered down a bit. Chaeyoung slowly pulls away from the hug. She caressed the cheek she hit Mina at and looked her in the eyes. Again her heart missed a few beats.
“I-I´m sorry Mina. I don’t know what happened that I slapped you. I…”
“It´s okay.” Mina interrupted her. “I think I deserved the slap. I should have contacted you as I promised. But…” She looked away from Chaeyoung.
“But?”
“I…simply couldn’t.”
“What do you mean?” Mine breathed in and looked back in Chaeyoungs eyes. The heart of the smaller girl missed again a beat.
“Let´s talk about that later. I just want to enjoy this moment. I can´t believe we just met again here.” Chaeyoung smiled, revealing her dimple.
“Me too.”
“Sooooo…you both know each other?” The girl, Mina was talking to earlier, asked.
“Uhm, yes.” Mina revealed her gummy smile.

She´s so beautiful. More than ever before and god did I miss that smile.

“This is Chaeyoung, my best friend since kindergarten. But…unfortunately we didn’t see each other for 11 years, I think.”
“What? Daebak!” The unknown girl smiled widely. “My name is Kim Dahyun, nice to meet you.” Her long dark brown hair was tied to a ponytail, revealing the piercings in her ears and her smile was adorable, Chaeyoung thought.
“I´m Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet you, too.” Chaeyoung just remembered that she was with Momo. “And this is Momo.” Her roommate stepped forward.
“Hello. I´m Hirai Momo and I´m from Japan.”
“Nice to meet you.” Mina and Dahyun said simultaneously.
“I´m Myoui Mina and I´m also from Japan, konnichiwa, Momo.” Momos eyes widened in surprise.
“Another Japanese, nice!” Then she said something in Japanese that Chaeyoung couldn’t understand but both laughed afterwards.

Again, that smile.

Chaeyoung felt her cheeks heating up and a light pickling in her stomach.
“Oh, did I miss something?” A girl with long light brown hair suddenly stood next to the group of four. She had a cute face, a cute smile, cute eyes, a cute voice and a y body. The four girls looked surprised at the new girl.
“Do I have something in my face?” She took out a little mirror from her purse but then she realized. “Oh right, I´m Minatozaki Sana.”
The other girls also introduced themselves and Sana was one of the missing roommates of Mina and Dahyun.
The all gathered in the bigger room and Chaeyoung sat next to Mina on her bed.

Why beats my heart so fast? It´s out of control. But of course it is. After all I met Mina again. And she´s so beautiful. I can´t stop staring at her. Just looking at her, sitting next to her seems to heal the wounds she caused when she left. And what a coincidence it is that we met again at this place. I´d have never imagined meeting her here. Hopefully it will be as fantastic as it was back then.

The four talked about all kind of stuff. So Sana will also study Street Dance and Singing like Momo and Jackson. Mina will study Ballet and Dahyun Piano and Guitar.
Dahyun was very energetic. She smiled all the time, made jokes and looked like she always sees the positive things. Sana seems a bit clumsy and clingy and she likes to hug people.
But what Chaeyoung wondered was that Mina was not the same person she used to be. She was not so bright and communicative like before.

But hey, that’s normal, right? She just grew up. It´s totally normal to change a bit. And maybe she´s just a bit shocked to see me again, right?

Suddenly there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter