Beginning a new chapter (Part 2)

The moon is beautiful, isn´t it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside they sat on a bench and waited for Jackson. After ten minutes he arrived with two other guys. Jackson was accompanied by a boy with neck length black hair who was talking to him and a guy that was just intensely staring at the both girls. He had short and styled hair.
“Ah, he´s there.”
The girls stood up and waited for the three to arrive. The guy with shorter hair approached them first.
“Yo, what´s up girls?” He said in English. “I´m Henry, Henry Lau. It´s a pleasure to meet you…” He took Momos hand and kissed it. Then he grabbed for Chaeyoungs. “…and you.” The both girls starred for moment at each other and started laughing. Even Jackson and the other guy couldn’t hold their laughter back. Henry wasn’t irritated at all. “If you want, I would like to invite you both to a cup of coffee some time. You know, we could learn more about each other.” After they calmed down, the Japanese girl whispered to Chaeyoung.
“What a flirt.” Chaeyoung nodded.
“May I introduce myself now?” The guy with the longer hair asked politely. “My name is Kim Heechul and I will be the next big star in the universe. Remember my name.” He winked after saying the last part. The girls seemed a bit confused what they should answer.
“Uhm, I´m Hirai Momo and I´m from Japan.” Momo finally said.
“And my name is Son Chaeyoung, I´m Jacksons sister.” The girls looked at Jackson. It seemed like he was daydreaming.
“Jackson? Jackson?” Chaeyoung asked. Heechul nudged Jackson and he came back to reality.
“Oh, uhm, right. M-My name is Wang Jackson and I´m Jacksons sister.” Momo giggled. Only now he realized what he just said and his cheeks heated up. “I-I mean I´m Chaeyoungs brother.” He couldn’t look Momo in the eyes. She leaned over to Chaeyoung and whispered again, giggling.
“He´s cute.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.
“When you say so.”
They agreed to go first to the cafeteria and the both girls separated themselves from the guys. Well, Jackson wouldn’t manage to talk properly with Momo and the other dudes? “Yo, what´s up girls? The next big star in the universe?” Chaeyoung couldn’t think of a worst introduction.
In the cafeteria were already some students eating. Chaeyoung got herself a bowl of rice, kimchi, bulgogi and some grilled pork belly. She sat down at the table next to the one of the guys and waited for Momo before starting to eat. When she arrived, Chaeyoungs eyes widened. Momo had a bowl of rice, kimchi and a LOT of jokbal and galbi.
“Wow. Did you starve the last two days?” Chaeyoung asked surprise.
“No, it´s already my second meal of the day.”
“But then you won´t eat later in the evening, right?” Momo looked shocked at Chaeyoung.
“Are you crazy? In the evening it tastes the best.”
“So you´re trying to tell me that you eat everyday so much?” Momo chewed at one jokbal and hummed agreeing.
How can someone eat so much and still have a body like that? Maybe she does a lot of fitness, but there wouldn’t be enough time for when she´s studying now.
After some time she asked. “What will you study?”
“Street Dance.” Momo answered with full.
“Really? Jackson too.” Again she just hummed agreeing. Chaeyoung realized Henry was looking at them. He let his eyebrows jump up and down and wiggled with his ears. She leaned over to Momo.
“Oh my god. Look what Henry´s doing.” Momo looked.
“Watch and learn.” She looked him in the eyes, grabbed one galbi rib and ripped a big piece of meat off it. She chewed a bit and suddenly laughed with open. Some of the meat fell on to her plate. Henry turned instantly away. Chaeyoung was shocked but couldn’t help herself to giggle.
After they were finished with eati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter