Sofa Sessions

Walkin' In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younghoon yawned and stretched as he sat down in the hard seat, it was too early in the morning to be paying attention, but after signing up for the stupid classes he could only blame himself for Sangyeon chasing him out of bed in order for him to attend. He was glad he chose a different major from his partner, no matter how much he loved, he could not be dealing with the older male actually making him stay awake for the majority of the time.

The lecture felt like it took hours, even with the nap he had invited himself to take half-way through. He stood, glad that it was finally over and he could go back home and possibly sleep the rest of the day away. He sighed as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, the fox deliberated ignoring it, nothing important ever happened that early in the morning. In the end he found himself answering as soon as he realised it was the Sangyeon.

"Hey shouldn't you be in class. You're always scolding me and yet here you are calling me instead of paying attention to your business class" he teased but frowned when he heard a sigh from the other end. "What's wrong?" he tried to read his partner but got nothing as he could only hear his breathing.

"It's nothing major, I just had to pick some of the kids up from school" Sangyeon said, Younghoon could hear how stressed his lover sounded and found himself walking faster towards the parking lot, the sooner he got to the car the sooner he could get home and check on his partner. "What'd they do? It's literally been two and a half hours since school started" he joked, hoping to cheer the older up slightly but only received another sigh in response, which only made him frown further, it wasn't usual for the other to sound so serious.

"I'll be home soon, you can tell me then love, just focus on driving for now" he heard the older agree before giving a quick goodbye in perfect time to reach his own car. The trip home was short but felt like one of the longest journeys when he was left alone to his own thoughts. He knew the situation was probably nowhere near as bad as his head was making it seem but he couldn't help the worry that swelled in his chest.

He pulled into the underground parking lot and left the car fast, assured that it had locked as he pressed the button his key and heard the telling sound of the beep. Living on the fifth floor, he was doomed to wait for the elevator, he hated exercise and it would only take longer to dramatically run up the stairs. Arriving at his floor he made quick work of making it to their door and pressing in the passcode, almost messing it up in his haste.

He found his partner and the younger hybrid sitting in the living room, Sangyeon was having a serious talk with Haknyeon who was nodding along and from his tone of voice, reassuring Sangyeon, of what Younghoon wasn't sure but he would soon find out.

The fox hybrid joined the two on the sofa, leaning forward briefly to peck Sangyeon on the lips before sitting back and pulling Haknyeon into a one armed hug. "You okay?" he asked sincerely, pulling back to look the younger boy in the eye, surprised when he saw that the pig was completely relaxed. Haknyeon laughed at the older hybrids expression before quickly soothing his worries. "I'm fine, hyung. The problem wasn't with me but we got permission to go home because Mrs Kwang upset Hyunjoon and Sunwoo".

Younghoon's face quickly contorted in anger upon hearing she had once again targeted one of them, this time it being the two baby hybrids. Sangyeon rushed to calm him down, he knew of Younghoon's distaste of the older woman after his own run in with her during his second year, the behaviour making him go as far as refusing to go to any classes she was teaching. "Love, they're fine, Eric handled the situation well and with that being her third strike she will have to permanently resign from her role as a teacher at the school, Mr Son will make sure she won't be able to teach elsew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter