Adopt My Owner

JJP's Fluffy Winter Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone~

It's been a while since the last drabble. What can I say... Life happened. I try to catch up again soon. I promise there will be 31 drabbles by the end of December ^___^
This drabble... might be a bit odd as it's written from Nora's perspective (in a way). I'm not completely happy with it but I decided to upload it anyway. There might still be spelling and grammar mistakes as it's pretty late and I shouldn't be up for much longer. However, I think I will try to find and correct them all tomorrow. I hope that's OK.

Now... that's enough from me. I hope you'll enjoy it ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yawning stretched Nora her legs. Slowly she got up from her comfortable resting place on the balcony. Almost regretful she stared at the soft cushions which had her fur all over it. It truly was hers. None of the other two cats were allowed to go near it. Well... that they weren't allowed to didn't mean that they weren't found dozing on her cushion from time to time without her knowing of it.

 

Lazily she walked towards the door to get inside. She already was able to hear the bells of the other cats collars as well as the fast and playful feet running through the whole flat. Softly shook the mature cat her head. She braced herself to enter the flat through the small cat door when her eyes spotted a young man on the balcony next to her. Nora hesitated from entering the war field that was supposed to be her home. Hastily she jumped on the ledge to study the young man further.

 

It was a handsome looking man. Almost as handsome as her beloved food giver. However, this young man knew how to dress properly and seemed to understand how to present himself the right way. In fact, he was wearing the right amount of warm clothes to not freeze in this late fall - early winter weather. An additional blanked lay on the chair next to him as a preparation for later.

 

A candle was lit on the table in front of him. Next to it stood a hot cup of tea which heavenly smell got carried her way thanks to the wind. Curiously she sniffed the air. Berries. He was drinking a wonderful berry tea. The candle and the tea, however, didn't seem to interest the young man at all. All he did was stare in a very thick book.

 

Nora pulled a face. She'd seen her owner do that way to often too. Once he picked up a book he kinda didn't notice anything around him any more. How else wasn't he able to notice that the two noisinesses killed his friends beloved plant?

Books seemed to have a certain spell on those tall human beings. She never really completely understood why that was the case.

 

However, her owner reading was also the best time to cuddle on his laps and get some well deserved petting. She loved that a lot, even though she wouldn't always show it in a very gentle manner that this was the case. After all, she - and the noisy ones (well... mainly the noisy ones) were the reason why his hands and arms looked as if he was constantly attacked. In a way she felt sorry for hurting him but also liked the thought that she marked him has his through that.

 

The sound inside the flat suddenly changed. The small ones got quiet and soon after the familiar sound of the door was heard. Excitedly jumped Nora on the balcony floor again, ran through the cat door and happily greeted her owner. It was dinner time after all.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Nora has been happily laying on her owners lap and let him touch her oh so soft fur. Blissfully she purred and snuggled closer. She loved it when she had her owner to herself. He sure knew how to pet her the right way. Not like his friends who's touch were kinda rough in comparison.

 

Her food giver enjoyed the evening by watching something in that magical thing in which pictures began to move once he told the thing to move. Sadly Nora wasn't able to communicate with that thing. Not that she didn't try. In fact, she tried so hard to understand the thing and made it talk to her that she broke it. It was the things fault through. She was only nudging it from behind to show the thing that she meant well and then it fell. Her owner sure wasn't that happy about that but she was able to get out of trouble by simply putting all the blame on the younger ones.

 

A sigh was suddenly heard from her owner which made her look up. He young man was staring at the flickering thing in front of her. A sad expression was on his face. Softly canted Nora her head. She had seen this expression on her food givers face many times before but never had been able to clearly understand what it meant. As his eyes were still focused on the thing she looked at it.

 

There were two people visible in the thing. The were standing close and were exchanging that

Please log in to read the full chapter