A Warm Hug

JJP's Fluffy Winter Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Dear readers, our library will be closed in five minutes. Please make sure that you take all your belongings with you when you leave'

The announcement rang loud and clear through the library. The loud sound made JinYoung look up from his book he started to read a few hours ago. However, for him it didn't felt like hours. If you'd ask him he'd even tell you that he just opened it. The many pages read, however, tell another story.

Still a bit dazed he looked around. The library was almost empty. Only a few students were still sitting at a table close by to study. Hectic they started to pack their things now too. As the library was closing they didn't care about the noise anymore. Loudly they began to talk with each other. Laughter filled the now almost empty big room full of books.

JinYoung sighed. Sadly he looked at the book in front of him. He would love to stay and read a bit more. Especially when he started to think of all the noise there will be at his home. He could already hear YuGyeom and BamBam playing their video games together while YoungJae was practicing for his singing contest in a few days.

Slowly he got up, gathered his things and went to the counter to borrow the book. There were only 150 pages left. There is no way he's not going to finish that story tonig

Please log in to read the full chapter